Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

In many countries for Example all Scandinavian countries people already very seldom use cash, using the plastic cards are more comfortable. I believe in the Future we will forget cash completely and will use only plastic cards, with cryptocurrencies but sure with common currencies also.

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

People with simple life or life under sure they will continue to use cash. The person using the card and get to know the world of Blockchain, those who understand about technology. And I think that was very nice if someday people will be more wear of the card for payment. But of course, this takes a very long time.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

I'm sure, cryptocurrency will replace paper money in the near future, I think in 3-5 years but not in all countries. To use cryptocurrency around the world we need a cheap Internet around the world but there are countries that don't have it, for example, some African countries. Anyway cryptocurrency is the new step of money development
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Maybe it will take many years by people to deny cash in their life. But in some countries, their citizen are already not use  cash anymore. I think it will spread to all over the world. We can deny the influence of card and digital money. By using it, everything more effective in time  and power.  So, I'm sure that in the future people will seldom use cash in their daily life.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

Quickly. All of us stop utilizing money. Cash offers developed through the years. Through industry through barter in order to precious metal after which cash until we now have money these days. We highly think that credit cards, as well as potato chips, may substitute money in the long-term. Just about all you will need is the pin number in order to confirm dealings. Should this happen it'll significantly include using blockchain as well as cryptocurrency generally.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

im not sure if people not use cash, we will use it until the end maybe, and go back use valuable stone as our currency.
its better if crypto walk in fiat side, so they can use fiat or crypto for their payment. you can exchange everywhere in every market. service thay available for everyone. they have same price with fiat in every country. and its good than replace fiat with crypto. not all people know about crypto, old people will use traditional market for their needed.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

It is high time to switch to non-cash payments. But as long as there are old people this will not completely happen. It will be in 15 -20 years.. when the old generations are gone.. and then the elderly people who are already using non-cash, will be able to use this in the future. Then only all this will work!
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

I think that is quite possible, but in the long run (several decades). It also does not mean that mankind will go to the Cryptocurrency, although I would really like it.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

It is happening right now. I do not use cash on a daily basis. Everything with the credit card. You simply do not need cash any longer. Thats why I think, that crypto currencies will become mass adopted in the nearest future. They are easy to use and the only thing you need to buy something is the internet.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

The trend of using cash will continue to decrease so that people will make digital money instead of cash, the presence of cryptocurrencies is certainly a thing that will make cash positions difficult to survive.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

Debit and credit cards innovation were great ideas and are still till now but I don't think it's possible for it to completely erase cash. People will still need cash to buy things locally or elsewhere. The Cryptos innovation has a long way to go in replacing money. It's achieveable though.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

I think that in the next 5-10 years there will be no cash at all, every year fewer and fewer people stop using money, which is good, it has long been melted with these dirty pieces of paper)

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
cash will remain for some time, that is obvious. but as soon as people will get it how to implement crypto into economics without causing mayhem, i am sure we will be crypto users ever since
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

At the moment, the volume of e-money is much higher than cash.
Everything says that soon we will pass to exclusively non-cash payment.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

The safest thing is that people stop using cash, because every year that passes, cash transactions are decreased, of course, if we talk about true privacy, cash is still the winning option by not leaving any trace, but in the end, people will use electronic money for the commodity more than anything else.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

At the moment, the volume of e-money is much higher than cash.
Everything says that soon we will pass to exclusively non-cash payment.

I do not want this to happen in my country. This makes old people (who are technologically backward) helpless. There had been many cases where people fooled them just because they were not aware of the recent e-money related payment option completely.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

with the development of technology that there is certainly a lot of people want practical. of course this will effect conferring included on the existing payment system. When money was judged too prone to be theft and also to dangerous for crypto might then be brought into solution. even now the cash started to diminish its use and prefer a credit card. the longer the crypto can be a way out of this to replace existing cash.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

I`m sure our future will be without cash. Crypto has a lot of advantages over cash many, and it will replace cash, but not in one moment. A lot of well-developed counties will use crypto soon, but others will provide it slowly.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

No body actually knows if people will stop using fiat in the future. We all know that our technology advances in a fast phase. Cryptocurrency can actually replace fiat, however, the problem is, it is not fully adapted and not supported by the government.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

The time of cash payments is definitely a thing of the past, giving way to digital payments. And in the future, the place of cash will take a cryptocurrency. We see this in multiple ICO projects and also from the fact that many developed countries already consider cryptocurrency and are trying to regulate its turnover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: