Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29598 times)
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:54:43 PM

It's hard to hack a wallet if you are careful. But still it could be done.
If a exchange like binance got hacked , it's cold wallet was hacked then you have to be sure that you also get hacked anytime. If you are a user of hardware wallet then it was very tough to get through your wallet. Even normal wallets with private keys also hard to hack. But of you are careless and don't know about this market. Anyone could pishing you and take the access of your wallet. Most of the time people get hacked because they are being stupid. And if you are a mobile wallet or a web wallet user mostly those wallets with email. There are a chance that it can go wrong. So be careful and stay safe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:06:52 PM

In our world, there is nothing impossible to protect yourself, use only cold cryptocurrency wallets, for myself I chose a hardware wallet, it is easy to use and safe.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:07:16 PM

I heard many stories about hacked wallets, but most of theme it's happened because of press on a malawre link and give the information by fill the same form of the wallet website
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:42:27 PM

It is very much possible. All that is needed to hack your wallet is your private key.  Therefore, for no reason you should not give your private key out to anybody. Keep it safe as you could loose everything you ever worked for if your wallet get hacked.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:48:21 PM

Wallet hack, i think it is impossible if it just wallet not exchange wallet.
Wallet cryptocurrency is have a good security with high level security that mean it is so hard to break it.
The problem when people said if he hacked, i think he making a mistakes like let the other person have an access or phising website or spaming email.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:57:46 PM

I have two sad experiences when I lose my money, even now I dont know for sure how hackers stole from my wallets, after that I bought ledger and still dont feel safety, but much better, I dont hear about hacked ledgers!
If you are using the hardware wallet in an infected computer then you might be in risk, make sure that you have proper security measure before accessing your wallets and make sure you use them on public networks as the risk of data leakage is really high, if you are storing the coins and you own the private key, these measures will help you secure your coins.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:00:24 PM

Now hackers are moving in all areas of their DNA can all the paper they want because they have the tools and knowledge that are large enough to do the hacking, and to be an easy thing for them because they are already very experienced in this, especially hacking a wallet  security is not guaranteed

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:11:18 PM

Wallet hacking often occurs, this happens usually because of the negligence of the user, who gives a private key to someone else, and the frequent hacking is usually when we are trading on an exchange.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:13:59 PM

For hackers, nothing is impossible. Any program can be hacked if not directly, then by means of a virus infection or a Trojan program. The same goes for wallets, from which a password / private key and a seed phrase can be stolen from you.
The best way to protect your wallet from hacking is to install it on a computer that does not have access to the Internet.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:16:07 PM

very likely the wallet can be hacked, I have experienced hacking of coins where the coin was lost in myetherwallet wallet. so it would be best if you have valuable coins stored in an offline wallet like nano ledger or trezzor to avoid hacking.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:31:45 PM

I will say yes to this thread topic, hackers have gone far in the business of hacking so they can do anything, although most times it comes from you as the wallet owner.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:55:04 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
It's very possible, if you are careless how to keep your private key, it is possible you easily get hacked also clicking on phishing link can lead to your wallet being hack. i have never fall victim of hack because i guard my private key seriously and i never expose it to third party.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:06:16 PM

One of the simplest hack could be made using Bluetooth technology or public WiFi how it was with electric wallet, maybe I am wrong. Their Google spelling checker was one of biggest fail in crypto industry.
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:22:21 PM

Wallet hacking is possible even when a 2fa is enabled. Secondly exposing one's private key can get easy access to the wallet too.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:46:53 AM

I also never been hacked on android phone wallets, also not on pc even if i take some viruses when i download some software but before install it i scan on virus total and after i delete them. So if take enough measures all can be safe and never can get hacked.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:58:00 AM

Sure it is. If you are familiar with the con-artist Ian Balina then he is a living proof that it is likely to happen. His mistake is that the put all his account passwords on a online service that he assumed that is going to make it safe from hackers but he was completely wrong. I advice you guys that for maximum protection, try to write your user login in a piece of paper.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

I have never experienced wallet hacking before but I think wallet hacking is possible. As far as there are tokens available in your wallet, there will be hackers there too.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:07:58 PM

Hacks were common with cryptocurrency, because whenever the market is on the uptrend it easily gets into the view of hackers. They'll try much harder to make a breach into the wallet through the possible ways. The recent hack on Binance is an example for the same. On the above it is our responsibility to keep the funds safe with all the security features enabled.

Wallets are different. You need to understand that you can hack almost anything with the necessary intruments. Therefore, the first thing you need to monitor the cleanliness and health of your systems.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

Of course it is possible to hack into the wallet, but this is not common and mostly hackers only hack into some of the wallets, and the rest of the wallets remain safe.

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 04:28:08 PM

Yes its possible,,  cause i saw it. About a month ago my wallet was hacked and hacker stole all of my eth and tokens. So nothing is safe online   

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: