Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:20:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29606 times)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

I think the first rule is to secure your wallet. Hacking is in different ways possible like through fishing. Another rule is not to save your passwords and private key on your computer.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:23:59 PM

Wallet hacking is happening everyday and in most cases, users are careless, they get exposed to malicious site, or even download a wrong app from the store, storing password and login details online is another bad practice, as such all vital document must be kept offline. God has been helping me from been hacked. I see some friends who have been hacked, it's a bad experience, I have had to make contribution for a friend's wallet that was hacked. How he got hacked, is still a puzzle till date because he never log in to the wallet.

Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:31:38 PM

I think every one should have some knowledge about technology behind crypto and how security works. With user's little mistake all fund can be disappeared. If you are using wallet like myetherwallet you always should protect private key. As investors we must secure our own money by ourselves.  
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:20:03 PM

for security, in my opinion we must be more careful in opening a wallet site that is owned and also we must often check the device using anti-virus, whether there is a virus or malware on our device so that we are not affected when opening our wallet.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:06:20 PM

Safety in this sphere - it is very important! It is necessary to be very attentive and to try to secure as much as possible itself against swindlers. For storage of coins I advise to use hardware purses: Ledger. With such purse you will be in safety.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:32:11 PM

A lost password is hard to get back.
If you loose your private keys and then your wallet cannot be open again,
So, hacking is very impossible in crypto wallet unless you are not careful and giving away your private keys in pubnlic.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:28:45 PM

Safety in this sphere - it is very important! It is necessary to be very attentive and to try to secure as much as possible itself against swindlers. For storage of coins I advise to use hardware purses: Ledger. With such purse you will be in safety.
If your suggested wallet is like hardware purses and Ledger, I think that is indeed safe because most people who have assets will use a secure wallet. Because a hacker never sees us. What they see is how much a person's assets are. So always be careful using the wallet you are using.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:41:15 PM

Using a simple google search function would show you the numerous number of wallet that has been hacked. No kidding mate but your wallet can be hacked if you mistakenly share your seed phrase or private key with some other people. Sometimes you can be lead to a false website and through that they can store your private keys and pass phrase and later have access to your account.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

Yeah it is kind of hard but it is possible. But it depends on many factors. If you are a hardware wallet user their is almost no chance that someone could acces your wallet. The most hackable wallets are those which has email or mobile login instead of private key. And web wallets are also not so good. Wallets with private keys are safe till the owner are careful. Most of the time hackers made some same looking trusted page and convince to upload private key and at that time they got the access. So be careful don't listen to others and be careful. Only you can protect your self.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:53:16 PM

Yeah it is kind of hard but it is possible. But it depends on many factors. If you are a hardware wallet user their is almost no chance that someone could acces your wallet. The most hackable wallets are those which has email or mobile login instead of private key. And web wallets are also not so good. Wallets with private keys are safe till the owner are careful. Most of the time hackers made some same looking trusted page and convince to upload private key and at that time they got the access. So be careful don't listen to others and be careful. Only you can protect your self.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:39:12 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

Are accounts online even banks are vulnerable to hacking, that is why, our secret keys, passphrase, seed keys, etc and we are advised since the beginning to keep it safe in a secured place, in order that nobody can have accessed to our accounts, some people never understand the importance of privacy that is why, they experienced hacking, i have a friend, who is not securing his login details, and his wallet was hacked and he never retrieved his money, so i learned a lesson from him, that is why, i keep it secured all my transactions online.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

Nowadays technology regarding hackers is growing rapidly, no one can't. But all of that is back again to themselves, to what extent choose and be selective in choosing and maintaining a high security system. High accuracy and avoiding carelessness from ourselves are good keys in preventing our wallet from being hacked.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:58:08 PM

Of line, it is potential, on the net, thither is no thing safety, so we have to be extremely deliberate and always reinforce the safety of our pocketbook close to ever-changing the shibboleth sporadically, assume 't willy-nilly download code, apply for free wifi, and be deliberate with phishing websites..
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:01:25 PM

wallet hacking yeah it is possible, but not broke the security system but user take a phising website or spaming email or maybe virus remote PC.
because broke the security wallet is almost impossible with code or hacking program.
thats why we must extra becarefull with our key.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:13:40 PM

This is very possible because it is usually a mistake for someone to save their assets and not make security so that a decrease in data or viruses can enter easily and hackers take advantage of this
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:15:32 PM

I think unpopular wallets are easier to crack, and popular wallets are much harder to crack, because the developers understand that a lot of people keep on their wallets

jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:30:46 PM

Yes, now very dangerous time. Cracking of crypto of purses is not news any more. Swindlers want to take away money from ordinary people. Therefore it is necessary to be very attentive and not to give to malefactors of chance. Be attentive before entering the data on various websites!

pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:39:01 PM

It seems to me that everything is possible now.  because the technologies have reached the level that on the Internet you can find any program or program code that can be used for hacking. Of course, this is not for everyone

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:48:34 PM

Yes, all wallets are vulnerable to attack and no wallet provider can boost of its security against hack. The so called Hardware wallet is not even 100% safe because hackers are always at work and they can hack any wallet at any time.

immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:23:18 PM

Yes, all wallets are vulnerable to attack and no wallet provider can boost of its security against hack. The so called Hardware wallet is not even 100% safe because hackers are always at work and they can hack any wallet at any time.
But hackers can't always hack into any wallet, if they were 100% vulnerable, they would have been hacked into

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: