Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29608 times)
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:59:43 PM

To my understanding all online wallets like mobile wallets and web wallets are all wallets that can be hacked . the only wallet i know is not easy or should i say
 not very possible to hack is the cold wallet . But i think storing  your assets in a mobile App where you save the private key offline could be safe too.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:09:29 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
it is quite possibe. especially if you use a browser based wallet like myetherewallet. Your computer can be infected and your wallet can be hacked.
i have experienced it. I added an extension to the browser and my wallet has been hacked.

turn the page
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

Don't think that hackers are stupid. What do we say about our private wallets, even if serious exchanges with the large assets were hacked . Just try to protect yourself as much as possible, but not the fact that your wallet can be hacked.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:28:09 PM

To my comprehension, I think online wallet and mobile wallet are the most common wallet hacking medium so you.need to be careful which sites you open to avoid being hacked because hackers aren't stupid. They're very clever.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:41:56 PM

hacked wallet can occur because the wallet has a bug like the wallet MEW has been hacked and lost a lot of eth and a large exchange like binance in 2019 was hacked and exchange cryptopia was hacked because it has a bug in the system

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 10:30:42 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
for me i still dont experience it until now
i think its because im only holding small amount.
in crypto where you can become anonymous sometimes its better to use it for your own goods.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:36:05 PM

yes ever wallet is hacable and there are lots of way to hack wallet.just keep your info in offline and use .you can be safe by this way.thank you.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:09:37 AM

Wallet hacking  is always possible if you are not careful with your private keys specially. Not everyone is lucky to be born with the same ability to learn. Not everyone is raised with the knowledge or given the opportunity to learn to avoid scams.

The scammers are the bad guys, not the people getting scammed. Shame on the scammers 100% of the time. Hate the scammers, not the victims.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:19:24 AM

it's possible to hold a wallet if it does not care about it and if there are websites you should not click with those I'm hearing about hacking their wallet because clicking links is unsafe so be careful with clicking the link.

tiedcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:04:31 AM

Yes, wallet hacking is very much possible. In fact, with the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies, hacking and theft cases have become quite common. So, to prevent your wallet from getting hacked, you need to implement some security measures.

Here is a list of things you can do to protect your wallet.

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/how-to-prevent-your-crypto-wallet-from-being-hacked-1a15b55fdf69
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

Probably still most of the hacking wallets happens because of the negligence of the users themselves. Sooner or later, everyone wants to replenish or sell the crypto currency and is forced to connect the wallet to various exchanges and then you need to be careful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:42:06 PM

Talk about the security of crypto currencies many times. And with confidence at 99.99% I can say that bitcoin is impossible to crack. Say don't know how true this is, a quantum computer can only break such a security system. But as far as I know, there are 2 such computers. One in America, the other in Russia. Perhaps there are in other countries, but the media have not talked about them.

For this moment has not happened  for me. This is the level of trust in someone who wants to invest. Security of CryptoCurrencies  in one Patform  is number 1. If you are safe, you will be comfortable and be careful in choosing.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:22:04 PM

Probably still most of the hacking wallets happens because of the negligence of the users themselves. Sooner or later, everyone wants to replenish or sell the crypto currency and is forced to connect the wallet to various exchanges and then you need to be careful.
And I want to add also to the devices we use also usually affect. Because we are not careful and the security of the device that we are using is important. So hacking occurs because of the opportunity to do so. In the future, maybe what we have to do is be careful about things that are suspicious, such as links that are usually shared by the social media.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:07:30 AM

All accounts using internet can be hacked and wallet is one of them. All you need to do is avoid being a victim because it cant be helped. If you want an added security for your crypto, you can buy some nano ledger to store all of it. You can check all about this below.

https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/ledgernanos/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:25:32 AM

hacking will occur in each cryptocurency wallet because it is caused by some that may have been explained by some of the posts above... but here I want to tell you my wallet experience has been hacked... at that time my wallet was hit by the phsing link which was on send it via my email.. at that time I did not know much about the security of our wallet... but now I have learned many things about how to maintain our wallet... so until now my crypto wallet is very safe..

tendenc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:35:28 AM

As you get already accepted, of line, this is potential, largely instantly, when various schemes just let their relieves, and designs are normally checkered representing various age in ordering to lastly let something extremely draggy and defended.
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:42:36 AM

Wallet hacking is very possible, as long as you give out yout pk to someone. I was a vitcim of a pishing site where i sign in my pk thinking i was logged in on the real site. The best is to have a secure wallet, like imtoken, trust to keep your funds safe.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:10:11 PM

The Net is a cyberpunk 's fortification, and in this virile ground, no single 's digital assets property are analyzed purely safety. So we have to keep safe our purse. Fixture opposed -virus assails buoy avoid billfold from existence hacked.
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:41:31 AM

Apparently, billfold hacking is potential. In a copulate of months since my Element billford was hew. Thither is piles of humans visage this issue on the other hand whether you apply digital Application so you buoy keep safe your pocketbook representing hacking. Whether you wish to keep safe your pouch so you should require to apply component purse as component billford is extremely safety and no person cab this notecase. Already my element purse was gash so I’m extremely distrustful with this thing.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:17:03 AM

as far as I know it is not possible, I personally have not experienced hacking in the erc20 wallet, so the key is in ourselves. as long as you keep the privatkey key well and not careless in accessing the site I think bad things won't take your side.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: