Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest  (Read 181810 times)
Newminer2018

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Just mining for fun

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

Here are the overclocking settings of single GTX1070:
GPU model: Gigabyte Extreme Gaming GTX1070, OS Win10 x64
Average power consumption is about 130W
https://i.imgur.com/rvoY0TO.jpg
Great information. I am running 6 x 1070 OC gigabyte GPU's. Is it safe to run these at the settings you have given for a long time? I always thought that you should only max out the Core Clock speed to around 1750 MHZ. Am I missing something here?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Great information. I am running 6 x 1070 OC gigabyte GPU's. Is it safe to run these at the settings you have given for a long time? I always thought that you should only max out the Core Clock speed to around 1750 MHZ. Am I missing something here?

For me it works well for 2 days already.
It's my "universal" settings. I use them for the most algos.
Maximizing core clock increase the power consumption strong enough. And stable clocks significantly depend on GPU model.
At first I chose the PL acceptable for me and then found stable core/memory clocks for each GPU

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Newminer2018

Activity: 29

Just mining for fun

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

For me it works well for 2 days already.
It's my "universal" settings. I use them for the most algos.
Maximizing core clock increase the power consumption strong enough. And stable clocks significantly depend on GPU model.
At first I chose the PL acceptable for me and then found stable core/memory clocks for each GPU

Yes that is so true. I am always fine tuning my GPU's and that is what makes so interesting as each GPU is different.
anhong
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Here are the overclocking settings of single GTX1070:
GPU model: Gigabyte Extreme Gaming GTX1070, OS Win10 x64
Average power consumption is about 130W

each algo is different.
what might work for one algo couldnt work at all with another algo.
So always check how people have their settings depending which coin you mine.
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

Here is a thread with 23.2K people on Reddit but they seem to have misunderstandings and calling SUQA scam.
Feel free to write some comments about the project for misunderstandings.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/9oed9c/new_gpu_algo_x22i_from_the_suqa_coin_project/
mymerlia

Activity: 633
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

Dev fee is too much, this is the biggest reason for deception claims.
These claims would not be too much if the dev fee rate was lower.
I dug up a bit, I switched to ravencoin mining. Ravencoin is safer.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

Hello, how may i export private key(not backup) from SUQA-qt wallet?
anhong
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

Here is a thread with 23.2K people on Reddit but they seem to have misunderstandings and calling SUQA scam.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/9oed9c/new_gpu_algo_x22i_from_the_suqa_coin_project/

I dont think they very negative about it?
freddyk

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Thank you, but for example I was already announced in the Russian topic of the discord by the SUQA spammer on the salary, they said that I was advertising a scam coin, like other bloggers who were paid to everyone, of course. I am there in the discord under the nickname Bлaдимиp. Read the Russian theme, and laugh))
amey.pro
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

List of SUQA mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/suqa

Only 3 pools seems active

You can find info from the pools here.
https://poolexplorer.com/coin/5401

You can find info but you can't sort the list, can't see fees or pools hashrate history.

I'm working on it Wink
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:29:56 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 08:47:26 AM by Rabinovitch

List of SUQA mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/suqa

Only 3 pools seems active

Feel free to join to minermore.com pool. Let's distribute the SUQA hashrate.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Have anyone tested new RTX cards with X22i algo ?

Check Youtube for that.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

SUQA Mac Wallet is released. https://github.com/SUQAORG/SUQA-CORE/releases/tag/v1.0
JayDiCee

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Dev fee is too much, this is the biggest reason for deception claims.
These claims would not be too much if the dev fee rate was lower.
I dug up a bit, I switched to ravencoin mining. Ravencoin is safer.

Have you skipped over the part that there is no ICO or Pre-Mine or even the part that the Dev-Fee is locked to make sure the DEVs actually keep working on the project?
There is also a nice breakdown on what the Dev-Fee will be spent on. I think you may also want check on the Dev's of this Coin and with a little bit of research you may find that one of them have been tied to other successful projects (XCN) as well.
skeletounek

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

I wouldn't call the Cryptonite (XCN) project successful. The XCN coins are worthless now (1 coin = 12 satoshi).
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Check Youtube for that.

Checked, interesting info. Trend continues. Like with Maxwell cards vs Pascal we see ~40% improvement of Turing vs Pascal at practically the same power consumption. So it could be quite interesting for mining. Will wait price stabilization  Smiley

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
Merited by KhunChan (1)

I wouldn't call the Cryptonite (XCN) project successful. The XCN coins are worthless now (1 coin = 12 satoshi).

XCN was created in 2014, with a lot of innovative functions, and it's still working, being maintained and developed after more than 4 years.
The current price may seem low only because it was pumped by the chinese back in june 2017, up to 3000 sat and 3000 BTC daily volume.
I don't call this unsuccesfull, I call it a solid coin, showing new tech that is working as expected.
Unsuccessful is a coin being dropped by their own devs after a few months, like most of the coins that are created everyday.

skeletounek

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

XCN was created in 2014, with a lot of innovative functions, and it's still working, being maintained and developed after more than 4 years.
The current price may seem low only because it was pumped by the chinese back in june 2017, up to 3000 sat and 3000 BTC daily volume.
I don't call this unsuccesfull, I call it a solid coin, showing new tech that is working as expected.
Unsuccessful is a coin being dropped by their own devs after a few months, like most of the coins that are created everyday.

Sorry, but I dont call XCN a solid coin, if there is no value of coins and there is none bigger exchange with this coin after 4 years of development. It is fine you are still developing XCN but it seems there is nothing new what this coin can offer and to be more interesting. Maybe because of this, we have now SUQA? Who knows...
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Sorry, but I dont call XCN a solid coin, if there is no value of coins and there is none bigger exchange with this coin after 4 years of development. It is fine you are still developing XCN but it seems there is nothing new what this coin can offer and to be more interesting. Maybe because of this, we have now SUQA? Who knows...
A solid coin means good team with good support not price. Total Cap is 210 billion now but it was 700 billion in January. Look at the Market cap of XCN in January too. Prices increase or decrease the most important thing is when crypto goes mainstream with trillions of dollars of market cap, then the solid coins with good teams and support like XCN will have hundreds of millions of dollars of Market Cap. Considering our rapid growth i don't know where SUQA will be when the trillion dollars market cap arrives Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Coming from a newbie account, those comments are rich ...

Remember who you are talking to when you comment in that prose, as Pallas has been in this industry longer than you can imagine, has implemented more than you can bother to research, and has done more for the OpenSource Community than you are making out. Just because he is the Lead Developer for XCN and one of the the Developers or SUQA does NOT mean he is juggling one against the other as you inferred. In fact, most of the LEGENDARY positioned 'players' in this industry are the ones you REALLY need to take into account and listen to, as these are the people that have been around and worked more INSIDE the CryptoIndustry than you could imagine. I know, I am one.

I guess it is the way Crypto is going unfortunately, with the lack of education and knowledge by those that think they know it all. Even after Pallas explained to you, you continue on your merry way to restate what you already said.

Amazing!

XCN to this day still has tech that others have yet to even scrape the surface, so when you can actually MAKE better, we would all like to see your amazing remarks about what YOU have created and whether someone berates you in the same fashion. Just be mindful that there is little in this industry that can be called your own. So when you say 'sorry', actually BE sorry and not say it for the sake of just pushing your point again, of which is pretty much moot anyway.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: