Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayun Zig Z1 - Lyra2Rev2 6.8GH/s Asic miner  (Read 42417 times)
mine_phun

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

Well, what you and others can do:

- Inform people who are interested so they will not buy this device so the damage will not get bigger then it is now.

- Work on awereness, there are no profitable ASIC's. All that profit stays in China. Help to educate people.

- Work on guideliness for new topics about new asic devices and make sure questions are answered on how much devices manufactures are planning to dump on the market and what this will mean on profit. If they refuse you should not buy them

Etc.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yezzzuurrr

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

I get 30-40-50 procent rejects ?!? How many do you got? Can we do something about this

Anyone has a better profit other than nicehash ? I tried big pools , lots of coins but never reached nicehash. Pools has a lot of rejects. Please suggest me a pool
I suggest guys who have damn zig z1 or zig z1+ to connect to Blockmasters pool.
I compared many days my earning with blockmasters and  nicehash.
Nowadays the earning has realy decreased in nicehash and other pools. So I desided to change the pool and test different ones.
I got the best result in blockmastes. You can also check in pool mining calculator sites.
In blockmastets I tried European server:

stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co:4533
Yor wallet address as USER NAME
C=BTC  as pass

You can also check the earning of different pools here:
https://minerstat.com/mining-calculator

I hope I could help guys
ddac84

Activity: 3
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

Received my miner on Monday. (Thank god!, ordered from dayunmining.com and was worried it was a scam as I didn't research before I bought)
However I am not getting the advertised profit, asicminervalue stated that it would be getting $60USD per day, yet currently I am barely getting half of that. Can anyone help me? I have updated it to the latest firmware.

I am 99.9% sure this is a fake site. I stupidly decided to buy my first ever miner after getting interested in mining.

$1250 paid and haven't heard anything since :-( Great introduction to mining lol. Absolutely gutted! had I seen what it was selling for at other places I would never have bought it. I have emailed them but I am fairly sure I wont hear back... So a warning to others... AVOID dayunmining.com If by some miracle I do get the miner I will post back with an update.
moosavi

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

I get 30-40-50 procent rejects ?!? How many do you got? Can we do something about this

Anyone has a better profit other than nicehash ? I tried big pools , lots of coins but never reached nicehash. Pools has a lot of rejects. Please suggest me a pool
Nowadays the earning has realy decreased in nicehash and other pools. So I desided to change the pool and test different ones.
I got the best result in blockmastes. You can also check in pool mining calculator sites.

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

Well my rejectes hashrate is like that too. If you have normal frequency  in your chips then it is related to some other factors like stable internet ping and speed connection, bandwidth and also the pool itself, in some pools you may have lower recected hashrates. As you know the distance between you and the pool server location is also important.
ddac84

Activity: 3
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
Merited by not.you (3)

Received my miner on Monday. (Thank god!, ordered from dayunmining.com and was worried it was a scam as I didn't research before I bought)
However I am not getting the advertised profit, asicminervalue stated that it would be getting $60USD per day, yet currently I am barely getting half of that. Can anyone help me? I have updated it to the latest firmware.

I am 99.9% sure this is a fake site. I stupidly decided to buy my first ever miner after getting interested in mining.

$1250 paid and haven't heard anything since :-( Great introduction to mining lol. Absolutely gutted! had I seen what it was selling for at other places I would never have bought it. I have emailed them but I am fairly sure I wont hear back... So a warning to others... AVOID dayunmining.com If by some miracle I do get the miner I will post back with an update.

Ok, I can confirm 100% it is a scam/fake site. AVOID dayunmining.com

sent them an email from another address pretending to be interested in buying bulk, they replied within 5 minutes. so my 2 emails asking for order updates should have been replied to by now.  Undecided Cry
areyouathief

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

And the situation is going to be worst. While vertcoin is going ti leave the algorithm in near future. In early 2019
So,  what will happen?
And what can we do?
Actually nothing, just stay back and watch how we are not able make our own money back

it seems Vertcoin may switch even quicker:
https://old.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/9zqndn/lyrarev3_is_on_the_cards_apparently/

Mordred80

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

I only get 3-4% rejects over a period of over 5 days.
I'm mining on nicehash with firmware 20181116

Here a printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/1j28zAm

Well my rejectes hashrate is like that too. If you have normal frequency  in your chips then it is related to some other factors like stable internet ping and speed connection, bandwidth and also the pool itself, in some pools you may have lower recected hashrates. As you know the distance between you and the pool server location is also important.
zigminer

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

I have said many times that we have no contact with Dayun.
Even after we stopped production, he was still selling air.
BTW
The difficulty grows because of the HDAC change algorithm 2018/10.
zigminer

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

@zigminer

Please dont make or sell more of zig z1 machine  the difficulty of  has gone too high and can't withstand more  the profit has decreased   significantly i assumed u are scam i hope im wrong

Are you still not sure?
Certainly ZigMiner is a big scammer and is now not even responding to us.

This is the biggest scam in the history of crypto currencies, and its defamation will forever be for Zigminer

:: ZigMiner has been damaging to its customers by selling a lot of devices
:: The company's very weak support is unhappy with all customers
:: The supplied devices have many problems, and software support is very weak
:: No tips for hardware issues
:: And many other problems ...

The ZigMiner Company has proved with this device that it will never be reliable, I and other customers of company will never again rejoice at this , and we will never forget our big losses.
@zigminer

We have already discontinued z1+, and if we are a liar, we don't have to continue to update the firmware. Most of the repair machines we have received so far because the firmware has been modified, and some fake z1+.
Yezzzuurrr

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

pools can hide the rejects... 😁

I only get 3-4% rejects over a period of over 5 days.
I'm mining on nicehash with firmware 20181116

Here a printscreen: https://imgur.com/a/1j28zAm

moosavi

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

BTW

Guys, how is it possible to have more coins in the algorithm? How much do you look positive at this?
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 08:58:01 AM by mine_phun

BTW

"The difficulty grows because of the HDAC change algorithm 2018/10."  This is simply not true. HDAC represented onlly +/- 1.5 to 2 TH/s of lyra2v2 traffic at oktober 22 levels. The difficulty increase is because your company willfully misled miners by letting them believe they could make some profit buying your equipment where at the same time you as company were overselling the Z1 equipment, knowing that no-one could make their return on investment with or without HDAC.
lennujuht

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

I have 30%-40% reject hash permanently with Blockmasters. Do you have the same?
moosavi

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 01:51:32 PM by moosavi

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

Yes I Have the same percent rejected Hash in the pool. but in z1 dashboard it is 2.44% rejects.
pool rejects is more important.
moosavi

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

C=BTC  as pass

I hope I could help guys

Yes I Have the same percent rejected Hash.

Is there any body who use this version of frimware:  20181116?   
How much is it helpful?   What is the difference?
if this is really helpful please let me know to do so. because my miner is far away from me now and it takes about 2 hour to get there. my frimware version is 20180930 now.
areyouathief

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 02:41:20 PM by areyouathief

"The difficulty grows because of the HDAC change algorithm 2018/10."  This is simply not true. HDAC represented onlly +/- 1.5 to 2 TH/s of lyra2v2 traffic at oktober 22 levels. The difficulty increase is because your company willfully misled miners by letting them believe they could make some profit buying your equipment where at the same time you as company were overselling the Z1 equipment, knowing that no-one could make their return on investment with or without HDAC.

HDAC was bigger network than Mona.

But, was there any statement about number of items planned in product's description when you ordered it?
And why to expect a low number here? ASIC supplier is just the winner in this game you wanted to play.

ASIC monkey business as usual...
sattar2002

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

hi guys
my miner worked whit Version 20180930
but tody it just stop working and said miner may not bot
i want to know is it becuse the version is to old or what?
lennujuht

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

hi guys

I had the same problem, after updating firmware with the last version 1116 working ok.
sattar2002

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

hi guys

I had the same problem, after updating firmware with the last version 1116 working ok.
where can i found this version
lennujuht

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

hi guys

where can i found this version

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jklZzNDkBKDxHUQKd5V9kKiu_QWlcUug
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: