Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2364 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:49:36 AM

I see ripple going to $0.003 and then disappearing as the banks roll out a blockchain for international transfer being developed by the SWIFT consortium. The banks are never going to widely adopt a blockchain they don't own and control. It is not just about the money either. If they have a system where the only people who can participate are banks it leaves them much less vulnerable to hackers, who even if they manage to hack the system will have no where to spend the money.

maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
all possibilities can occur. I am personally not interested in coin Ripple because I have trusted ETH and BTC as the most promising investment places. ETH and BTC are very popular and the price is also good, the advantages of ETH and BTC coins make my confidence stronger and stronger.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

This year no!, ripple will not reach $5 this year, but it will increase up to $1 I think, maybe we can see that $5 price in the next year.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

It's alright to hope, but do not expect. There's only a very very small chance of reaching that value. Imagine the whole market is down for some times and just recovering kn a slow pace.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

Assuming that the BTC/XRP price stays the same or even close, Ripple can't get to $5 unless Bitcoin hits $65K.  That's a bit of a stretch and I don't think it will happen this year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

There's a massive pump and dump that's happening on it.

That's right just like what happened last week. We've seen that kind of behaviour wherein it seems like there's a manipulation but I think there is.

Possibly in $5 if BTC will go up more than the $20k value last year but looking on the current market if BTC can reach $10k until EOY probably a dollar is enough.
I don't have this coin but I'm also watching on how it goes.

That's how it moves and though we are guessing but that's really a pump due to the xrapid and I think its effects are still on going. $5 XRP = $20k btc? no, I don't think so. When bitcoin reached nearly $20,000 last Dec. XRP's price was $3.

If it is more than $20k probably if its true that BTC will go up to $50k, we will never know what will happen. One thing that I am sure of, MOST coins/tokens growth still depends on BTC even though they have a huge announcement or development on their project.
Everything is uncertain in the future but we are hopeful that it will be positive as for bitcoin. And that's what we have observed for the past ups, when bitcoin goes up other alts are going up as well and majority are going up. But don't be so excited on this part as there's some twist that can happen in the future too, its possible that bitcoin will continue to dominate while many alts are going to be down.

But it will not for this year. Remember when it was reaching the peak price and XRP has been getting a big pump to the above $1. it will not easy to reach the previous ATH at this market. Remember we are still waiting for ETF once it gets rejected by SEC and it could easily drive the price of bitcoin and whole of crypto.
It's not easy to reach its ATH and ETF hype would mostly give favor to bitcoin not XRP.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Why would it cross $5?
Is there some kind of magical function that ripple has that will make it that valuable?
You do realize that xrp has no function at all right?
There are business deals in place with banks where they use ripple's platform, but that's it.

so realizing this, do you see what ripple actually is?
It is actually the most over priced, speculative, over blown crypto out there.
Even more than eos (which is also a joke).
The vast majority of ripple's value is through speculation and their own manipulation of the market.
Seeing as how they own most of their own coin, they have been systematically pumping the value of their own company.

Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:41:47 AM

You are being very optimistic. Certainly not this year, for it to reach $5 Ripple will take more than a year in my opinion.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

I don't believe that it will happen. I am warning everyone to be cautious on Ripple because the price increase can be a trap for others to invest more. We all know that majority of the volume from Ripple are from investors within their company. $5 is quite a high price if we base it on its price today at $0.53. $1-$2 sounds more realistic. Congratulations to those who have sold their coin last price pump for Ripple. Don't have that much capital to join the party. I missed it.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

We should see Ripple as a for long-term investment coin. It has a good background and development behind it that is why it is ranked as one of the top coins today. But Ripple hitting $5 I think is too much. I must assume it could get up to $3.5 because thinking that it would hit $5 is too optimistic.

VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

It seems difficult if Ripple has to repeat prices like the end of 2017. The market situation is still difficult to clean up, and it is experienced by almost all altcoins. Even though today the market is a little green again. But it doesn't matter if we are obliged to think optimistically for the end of the year, it would be better than waiting with sadness. Cool

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

Yes, it could happen, we will look at future developments, if the market has risen again, it will certainly be slowly followed by an increase in the coint as well, be patient to wait for it
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

That mean XRP should be going another 10 times, and this is will be possible if bull market really coming. History price action of Ripple can tell us when bull market XRP just need less than 1 month to going up 10 times. Now XRP become second biggest crypto by the the total market cap and this is good indication for XRP that has potential to going up more.

bagikoin

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:12:47 AM

need time to be able to reach that price in a ripple. If you want to repeat arise there as last year will be quite difficult due to the circumstances of that time will be very different from what happened in this period. but many hope to repeat ripple good values as before. Moreover, many ripple has a great partner and this will be raised in value within some time in the future.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

I think the current price already good enough, if it could reach at least $2 already a good move.
It's already give many profits for many people who already investing their money in it.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

I'm holding XRP now but I think it's impossible. Though Ripple has good forward, achieve many big goals and partnerships, but the demand of XRP doesn't increase too much, it's hard to boost XRP price. The brightest prospect of XRP is $2 at end of this year.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

I think that is very possible, because trust in Ripple is very large, especially now that Ripple has issued a new project with new coins to be applied in the banking world
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

I'm holding XRP now but I think it's impossible. Though Ripple has good forward, achieve many big goals and partnerships, but the demand of XRP doesn't increase too much, it's hard to boost XRP price. The brightest prospect of XRP is $2 at end of this year.
$2 is the price that can be reached this year but it is too early to confirm this because the market is still downtrend and can not be confirmed yet. If you choose XRP as a long-term investment, this may be the best choice as the technology of ripple is being applied in big banks and the price increase will surely happen soon.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

there is always the possibility that xrp can reach $ 5 but maybe not this year because until now the market is still unstable and uncertain when prices rise or fall, it may take several years for xrp to reach that price, but actually we don't know what what will happen in the future of a coin and anything can happen in crypto.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
GermanGiant

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

I think for this year ripple hasn't been able to break through $ 5. Because the market situation is less supportive and the price of bitcoin is falling. I think if the ripple price will be at $ 2.5 in this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: