Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2364 times)
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

It's something that's most likely to happen if it was able to get to 3$, then from its ATH, to 5$ is not much of a margin. This is crypto where anything is possible.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

Everything is real with us. Now there are so many changes that I can not even understand myself in the world of the crepto-currency. Dapustim introduced merits. For the rank.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

Ethereum and Ripple are recently competing for the second place and despite the growth of Ripple, I think that it wouldn’t reach 5 dollar this year. However, I hold both and believe they can give x5..
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Based on the current market conditions, the possibility of XRP crossing five dollars this year is very small. Although the possibility is small, there is nothing impossible in the crypto market.
Highest I feel we might reach is to go test the previous ATH around $3 and that would still be some pretty good one anyway, if we get to see it happen.

For now, I would not want to bank on seeing more than that. However, like you said, even the impossible has happened in this market several times and we cannot simply say there could not be a possibility, but however it is, I want to believe that it is better not to get too greedy expecting the most, when the market generally can quickly take the bad shape and better to always get out when you still can.

If it goes to $5, we will slightly experience a short term correction after hitting the previous ATH and then a continuation, so there will still always be room to get in on little if that becomes a reality.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

In my opinion, Ripple will not be able to reach the price of $ 5 this year unless something extraordinary happens. The current impetus is able to raise the XRP to $1 - $1.5. But if  the Ripple developers will suddenly announce IPO, then the price of the token can jump to $ 10.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

I am very unsure if the ripple (XRP) can reach the price of $ 5, especially if you have to pass the price, you can see it on the Coin Market Cap that the Ripple (XRP) price is currently only $ 0.5
that is very far from the possibility that you stated.

MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever caught about the Ripple rate. The price of the ripple will not be able to pass the $ 2 level. Do you know why? If you do not believe it, you can look at the Total Token Supply of XRP, while most other cryptos count in millions, the XRP is up to 39 billion Tokens, which is why the XRP exchange rate can not increase high.

What are you talking about? Will not be able to pass 2 usd level?! Ripple’s XRP once passed 3 usd level, why it’s impossible to pass again???
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
I think this year hart to reach thats predict price again. Because this year all cryptocurrency markets are downed and lot of coins are on market now. So this situation hart to reach 5$ value.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

if btc rise above 20k xrp will go to +5 usd deffenetly, but we will see that rise on all coins probably, so the real question should be xrp will rise as btc pair, the answer is its rising now Cheesy and if it stands over 20k satoshi and if btc stands over 20k, xrp will be +5usd Cheesy but as you can see there too much İF Cheesy
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Well, I don't normally follow ripple but in the world of crypto, anything can happen. I sometimes hear news about ripple overtaking ethereum to second spot for a short while. Looking at how ripple is behaving in the market, I doubt it hitting $5 though it will cross its current value. I predict $2-$3 when the bull run really commences.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

In my opinion, Ripple will not be able to reach the price of $ 5 this year unless something extraordinary happens. The current impetus is able to raise the XRP to $1 - $1.5. But if  the Ripple developers will suddenly announce IPO, then the price of the token can jump to $ 10.
I think unless the whales want a big event this year, otherwise, the ripple will not easily go to 5 dollars because even if the developer or ripple has good news, it's still not enough to pump the ripple to $ 5, the main source for this still depends on the big investors. However, in recent times, I have seen the ripple has been pumped several times, which gives me reason to believe that large investors will have other options to pump in Q4, ripple is just a prey to distract us all, the main dish has not yet appeared

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Ripple can not be completely autonomous and does not depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin does not cost at least five thousand dollars more than now - then the ripple will never reach a price of $ 5.
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

ripple has started a slow but firm grow, and if all the market turns to a bullish one it can pair the all time high. for the 5$ it is probably too early. but even with the 3$ price i would be rather happy
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

This perspective coin. I think it is possible to invest big money in it. On the other hand in this coin there are already a lot of large investors.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

It is very hard to say that, because it depends on more details instead of Ripple only. The whole market cap need to go up before we see Ripple crossing 5 dollar this year.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

It is very difficult to predict XRP (Ripple) price, though we have seen a pump recently. Yes, last year it price was $3+ and i bought then, still holding that golden day if it will touch again $3+ but $5 is very optimistic dream.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

It is very difficult to predict XRP (Ripple) price, though we have seen a pump recently. Yes, last year it price was $3+ and i bought then, still holding that golden day if it will touch again $3+ but $5 is very optimistic dream.
Ripple has good potential so I'm also sure whether it will reach $ 5, but it takes a lot of time so we have to wait patiently.
if there is a lot of positive news circulating and if Bitcoin can rise high, I think Riplle will reach $ 5 easier.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

I doubt it very much, because this coin has many similarities with the same banks and financial institutions, it is not something we like, anonymity and others. But that can happen if Bitcoin increases significantly, because the increase in Bitcoin always affects other crypto.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:44:49 PM

Last time XRP got the good bump over the 70% just in one day then also can't able to cross the 1$ mark. After that not that much growth in XRP. Even no sign of bull run in the market this year. So hard to say even it cross the ATH like last year. For me even if goes 1$ then also good 5$ is really far away.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

With the current market I think it will be very unlikely that XRP will reach $ 5 later this year. If possible, I only hope it reaches the $ 2 price. The market for Cryptocurrency this year is too bleak. Hopefully it will recover soon.

No, it will not reach 5 dollars this year and in the nearest future. I can even admit that Ripple can cross a dollar but not more in 2018. Later, it might grow more to reach $3 even - we will see it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: