Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2347 times)
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

I don't think It will reach $5 in thi year but hopefully, It will reach $5 in the next bull run last bull runt It hit $3++, XRP have more upcoming news and It is good to moon  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

With the current market I think it will be very unlikely that XRP will reach $ 5 later this year. If possible, I only hope it reaches the $ 2 price. The market for Cryptocurrency this year is too bleak. Hopefully it will recover soon.
I would rather be rooting for between $2 and $3 anyway but nothing is guaranteed yet and that simply will be how the market would fair in the short term. So far, we have had the first wave leg up and we might be attempting the second wave soon which is usually larger than the first, and with what we saw initially, we might actually see some good movement upward in that case towards the region I mentioned, which I would not care much if it goes upward the more, and considering that ripple anyway is not some coin you really want to be holding long.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

This seems impossible to happening but it still possible to happening in the future. As we can see now Ripple has gone increasing.
If ripple reached $5, it can go to the no.1 position in coinmarketcap because Ripple supply is very much in the circulation.
It's impossible, bitcoin must worth a lot of money ot make ripple worth a few dollars again, remember it's so difficult to get the hype just like when rippe has listed in the upbit as the biggest korean exchange site. It will never be happened.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Weird question. Why should a ripple update the historical maximum that was achieved during the phenomenal growth of the cryptomarket? There are no prerequisites for this. Bitcoin is likely to be cheaper, all altcoins will also fall with him.
Ripple is a good altcoin, but I doubt that this year it will rise in price to at least $ 1.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

It is the small price. I think Ripple will grow to 10 or 15 dollars for one coin. The coming year will be breakthrough for cryptocurrency.

Although the price of the ripple has risen very recently, I do not think it will reach the price of 5$ this year. Even if the price will continue to be pumped, it may come closer to the ath. It will be very difficult to achieve higher in the current weak market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

I think you all heard already, today is the big Ripple Conference in the USA with Bill Clinton. I wonder how it will influence the price and what new they will decide at the Conference.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
3dOOm
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 173

Member of Cryptios - https://cryptios.com/

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

First of all, the highest price that XRP has had was around $ 3.5 this year, since then the price has fallen. Judging by the fluctuations they have had and the trend of all currencies in general, it is hard to believe that it will exceed $ 5 this year, especially since we are in October, and not even the $ 1 threshold past in the last months.

Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

I do not believe that this year's ripple will cost so much. it seems to me that we can only see such figures in 2019

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

$5 will not be possible in my opinion. It's too high. But I can assume that XRP will have a good bubble in november because of the release of xRapid. It may have hit $2 or little  bit more. But I can't believe that $5 is possible. It's too high.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Ripple is best coins after btc and eth. Now xrp try get 2 place in cmc. So end of year sometimes xrp can reach 5$ or higher value. Iam now buying xrp and hold its end of year or 2020.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

if the bulls return to the market, we can easily see the price and at 10 dollars for a ripple coin

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

The big sell-off today, xrp black friday Huh Smiley May be a healthy motion down to make weak hands sell before some big announcements on SWELL and new bullish rally...
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

It would be a great achievement if it would came anywhere close to the previous ATH, but expecting 5$ in such a short time frame is slightly utopian even for the crypto standards. I am sure most people would be more than satisfied with the aforementioned 3$ mark, including myself.
simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

definitely not this year tho.. even tho we had few nice runs.. it is still bear market, plus this year is almost finished, we got 3 months left.
upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

What are you talking about? Do you know what needs to happen to make it happen? Even at the beginning of this year, with the most incredible pump, the ripple could not reach such a price. I think in the next couple of years it is definitely impossible.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

This growth will be, today's increase is the result of good updates and new partnerships, I don't think growth will go a very long time, more inclined to price $ 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

I believe that the rip maximum to which it will grow is $ 3. He recently became very active. I believe that in the near future it will definitely grow.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

Even given the fact that Ripple recently pump and now he is also on capitalization surpassed the Ethereum, it is still impossible. Just like the fact that Ethereum will not cost $ 2000 this year and Bitcoin will not rise to $ 20,000. To expect from Ripple these results are not worth it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

Even given the fact that Ripple recently pump and now he is also on capitalization surpassed the Ethereum, it is still impossible. Just like the fact that Ethereum will not cost $ 2000 this year and Bitcoin will not rise to $ 20,000. To expect from Ripple these results are not worth it.

Can you back up your claims that it wont happen ? If ETF will be approved then i think we will see something bigger when all the money comes in from institutions and so on . Ofcourse its a small chance it will happen , but i think we can see BTC back to 20k this year or atleast at next years Janurary , February
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Generally speaking, if we talk about the price categories named Bitcoin and the etherium, in any case we will still see prices of this level. But nevertheless concerning Ripple I have so far a twofold opinion, because I think this project is bloated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: