Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2364 times)
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

I see HODLer talk about predicament about ripple they are speculating about 5 to 10 US dollars each by the end of the year, But to base it in analysis and forecasts ripple will hit 2.70 US in the next five years. There is a possibility yes but all we can do now is wait.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:05:32 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
It seemed to me alone that the ripple behaves inadequately, it is clear that the first bursts could be explained with different news, but now. Looks like we got a very good pump for day trading. And about 5 dollars, while this is ridiculous.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
It seemed to me alone that the ripple behaves inadequately, it is clear that the first bursts could be explained with different news, but now. Looks like we got a very good pump for day trading. And about 5 dollars, while this is ridiculous.
actually XRP really does have a great potential for rising prices. but, I don't think the price will be up to $ 5 this year. maybe it will get better, if at the end of this year the price is above the price of $ 1 or $ 2.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

actually XRP really does have a great potential for rising prices. but, I don't think the price will be up to $ 5 this year. maybe it will get better, if at the end of this year the price is above the price of $ 1 or $ 2.
I think so. XRP focuses on their policies. they have a large supply. with good news recently. The public is quite sensitive to receive it for a long time. XRP will reach $ 2 by the end of this year.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

I think so. XRP focuses on their policies. they have a large supply. with good news recently. The public is quite sensitive to receive it for a long time. XRP will reach $ 2 by the end of this year.
If the predictions really happen, it will definitely be very profitable for someone who collects a lot at this time by buying at a price
$ 0.47 USD will definitely be very profitable and maybe this is the right time to buy XRP and save for the specified period according to the owner's wishes to determine the profit.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

IMHO this is impossible for XRP with it supplies to reach 5$ in the nearest future. There are too many coins in usage.

MikaMalkovich

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

i think 5 $ is dream for ripple. becouse total suply is so big.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

I think that the ripple will not reach goal this year. To be honest, it is a dangerous coin for a long-term investment. I consider it only as for trade !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Maybe, even less a bit. I can understand the excitement of the people who do believe in XRP but in reality, Ripple is not ready to gain so much. 0.8 dollars is this year maximum as I think.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

I think it will not be able to hit the $ 5. Though the ripple is showing it is a strong coin when the price goes up and trade in large quantities and it get over ETH one moment and i think $ 2 is probable. if Bitcoin increases sharply in the last months of this year.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

it seems that this is a little difficult because nowadays more and more fud and cause a decline in market value and of course this will give a lot of losses to many people

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

In my opinion, the ripple don't have good chances to cross 5$. It's better to invest in other cheap altcoin. But anything would happen, you know.

Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

I dont think so the circulation supply of ripple is very high for 5$ , if this happens the bitcoin becomes at least 20k dollars. but xrp will continue to grow , they are making new agreements with banks
CowboyX

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

Ripple always remained unpredictable. last year he made just a huge profit and this year he can do something like that
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

I dont think so the circulation supply of ripple is very high for 5$ , if this happens the bitcoin becomes at least 20k dollars. but xrp will continue to grow , they are making new agreements with banks
It is difficult to reach the $ 5 price level by the end of this year, so many expectations are due by the end of 2018, so the market does not recover will be the next discount for the market, everyone Hopefully this and holding lemongrass hold, but the mistake is there. Never rise high again.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

that won't happen, the bitcoin market is still in the bear market so to reach $ 5 it's very unlikely.
but if it is possible to touch $ 1 there is a possibility.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

It possible for ripple to touch $5. But with two factors which include: the big bullish run probably at the end of this year and especially the effect of Xrapid, because with the release of Xrapid seems very promising as a peer to peer currency.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

With the current market status of Ripple, forecast and speculation see that it will sit at around .70 cents by the end of the year and will hit around 2.81 US dollars in 5 years time. Now things can change as we approach the holiday seasons where investors are expecting altcoins to pump.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

I do not believe in the growth of Ripple, since it is centralized. I think Etherium should grow the strongest of all, since it is now the top-5 projects in the world on Github.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

If you want to invest in Ripple, maybe XRP can be used as an investment place that gives hope in the long term, but not so for the short term because the popularity and value that will change cannot be as big as Bitcoin. For this year I am not so sure of this year's 5 dollar hit, but who knows in the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: