Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2362 times)
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

I think it's impossible to get $ 5 this year. I see the global market is very sluggish to trade. I predict the price of ripple is 2 $ in end-year.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

This stability (especially in the beginning) will last for 50 - 100 years, and then again the crisis, failure, devastation, and everything is new in a circle. There is nothing eternal in the world. Those who create these value systems and economic models have not yet thought of doing something eternal.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

It possible for ripple to touch $5. But with two factors which include: the big bullish run probably at the end of this year and especially the effect of Xrapid, because with the release of Xrapid seems very promising as a peer to peer currency.
Since there is not going to be a bull run at the end of this year then I suppose you need to discard such a huge growth for ripple, it seems people are getting excited about the possibility of earning money with a new bull market similar to the one we saw at the end of the previous year but I have news the history never repeats itself and it is likely that your expectation of such a bull run is going to be one of the factors of why it does not happen.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

Do not compare it from the past, we should know the capability of ripple to gain in the market it might be possible to raised their value at 5$ or not all we had to do is wait what will reach of ripple before end of this year, so if you believe the capability of ripple what are you waiting for gamble your money to buy ripple now and wait for the price increase.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

In my opinion, the XRP rate in 2018 is unlikely to rise to $ 5 as the current world economic situation is going in a negative direction. The economy goes down, and many industries are affected, from the stock market to the cryptocurrency. Therefore, we can only hope that the market will be better in 2019.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
if there is a large company investor will join, then its possible
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

You can see the Ripple (XRP) price, currently the price is not more than $ 0.5. end of 2018 will come soon. Are you sure that in the next few months the price will increase x10?

I'm not sure that will happen
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

Currently ripple is at 40 cents and to go 5 usd it needs a 10x move. Provided if btc goes back to 10k it is very possible.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

No, this is impossible, as far as I know, there are big changes taking place that can lead to a coin dumping. Only after recovery is possible a small increase, and then a maximum of up to 2 dollars.
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Hope it will be. XRP has a lot of good news, a lot of partnerships with banks. It is in the top 5 coins with a good capitalization. I like this altcoin and I keep it in my briefcase. In my opinion, XRP has good growth prospects.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:59:40 AM

yes! definitely.. ripple can recover this year before the year ends and will give another huge hope for ripple holders! just keep the faith and keep holding!
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:29:12 AM

Ripple is the very good coin in the market which is buzzing more due to its mass adoption in the financial sectors. So, looking at this huge demand growth Ripple must go like the Ethereum. $5 is nothing but it has more than 100$ by the end of the year 2020.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Hope it will be. XRP has a lot of good news, a lot of partnerships with banks. It is in the top 5 coins with a good capitalization. I like this altcoin and I keep it in my briefcase. In my opinion, XRP has good growth prospects.
Although the XRP has a lot of good news, this penny is attracted by investors, but you see, the value of them just increased $ 0.5 to stop and continue to fall, in my opinion expectations 5 $ at the end of the year is unlikely, if there is an increase then perhaps only $ 2.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

You can see the Ripple (XRP) price, currently the price is not more than $ 0.5. end of 2018 will come soon. Are you sure that in the next few months the price will increase x10?

I'm not sure that will happen
In fact it is like that, but cryptocurrency always gave different answers. If in the next 2 months a lot of good information comes continuously and gives a long effect on cryptocurrency, I'm sure $ 5 for the Ripple price at the end of the year will be reached. Actually, I use the concept of miracles that always come in this market, but if seen in fact it will be difficult to achieve, maybe it will take a few years if Ripple price moves like now.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

i would be content of XRP go up to $1 this year. no much hope on the bull run this year. $5 might only be happend on 2019 or later.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

No and will never this soon.look at the value of ripple now.it can’t even hit 0.60$ and now you are asking for this too much value.

Last years huge pump is not enough to make that price and what more this deepest year?

Ripple can hit $5 but not today and not tomorrow,this will be possible for the next two years or more since the market is under recovery
mikejohns166

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

I think not in this year, it is possible if this big bankers agrrement will go to succes, it can be worth maybe 10$ per XRP. That big currencies need more time to grow than shitcoin which can grow thousand percent daily. I think it needs a year or two if.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

NO WAY! The maximum is just crossing 1 $, but considering whole market condition, I wouldn't make such price predictions.
10x growth for 3rd capitalisation in crypto world is too much
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

I think not. A huge market is happening and you should not expect an altcoin to be able to fly to the moon. But in the distant future, XRP will probably reach $ 5 soon if blockchain technology is actually used in many banks. I advise you to continue holding XRP and do not sell it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

yes! definitely.. ripple can recover this year before the year ends and will give another huge hope for ripple holders! just keep the faith and keep holding!
Recovery is something that people here are very much looking forward to then combined with the control of the whale, perhaps with a low value coin as ripple, they will be very positive for the pump startup, $5 will be the price that marks the return of the market. Although the current market is probably bad, things are not very positive but the future is a surprise to all, especially with bitcoin and crypto, it never disappoints us every year, always makes a difference and positive for us, hopefully this year there will be no change

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: