Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85331 times)
footwebstor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

how much money are you planning to collected from this ico? will you have pre-ico and ico?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
operav

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

getting a profit is a normal desire of every investor, what do you think, how to earn in this project?

It seems the answer is simple. Buy tokens cheaper. Sell more expensive. Trade tokens when the price is stable.
I hope developers will try to make a successful platform, they are close future trend.

as far as I understand, this project it is a continuation of the idea that the creators have been developing for 10 months.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

how much money are you planning to collected from this ico? will you have pre-ico and ico?

I find it difficult to predict how the fees will go. But I can confidently say that we are profitable to invest any budget and make a lot of X investors.

I checked the price, it is gradually growing, this is a good sign, this coin show good results

Right. Trading on the stock exchange became more active.

as far as I understand, this project it is a continuation of the idea that the creators have been developing for 10 months.

Right. The project started at the end of January 2018.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Flyok

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

good day, and what are the nearest competitors of your project, is there any comparison of advantage and nedostatkov?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 10:15:38 AM by MikeBershtain

good day, and what are the nearest competitors of your project, is there any comparison of advantage and nedostatkov?

There are no similar projects, but there are separate services. Those. separately forex. Separately tote, separate wallet.

Dynamics of the coin rate from July 30 to October 26, 2018  before ICO start

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

If I understand correctly, the project will develop tokens for the Vkontakte social network. What exactly can you do with these tokens?
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

If I understand correctly, the project will develop tokens for the Vkontakte social network. What exactly can you do with these tokens?
What is certain is that we can take advantage of this token and I hope that what you say can really materialize the project can develop this token even further for Vkontakte social networks so we will see later to be clearer

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

No. Tokens will go to the financing of the exchange platform. Her application will, among other things, in the social network VK.

damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

No. Tokens will go to the financing of the exchange platform. Her application will, among other things, in the social network VK.
I think this social network is not the best place to host the application of this project. I think now this social network is not as popular as before.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

I think this social network is not the best place to host the application of this project. I think now this social network is not as popular as before.

You did not understand. The basis of the project is the exchange platform on a separate site. The application in VK is necessary just for additional advertising. This social network is now one of the most friendly to crypto thematics.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

What are the progress in the development stage of this project? It seems that the concept are very attractive for all traders since they can have more chances to gain profits. I'm looking forward for the goodness of this platform and have a better implementation ahead.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:47:52 PM

What are the progress in the development stage of this project? It seems that the concept are very attractive for all traders since they can have more chances to gain profits. I'm looking forward for the goodness of this platform and have a better implementation ahead.

We are still starting work. The first report will be able to submit by December.

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

Hello dear admin and Developers Is this a soft fork of bitcoin? Because it looks like its from bitcoin platform again? But focus of blockchain sports?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

I am bit confused if this is from bitcoin structures or Waves? Pretty sure this project needs more impression and traffic from different social media sites.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

I never heard such of this project being launch to the public? Any related articles and news, reviews that has been released before admin? As I know there are hundreds of blockchain sports, esports etc that has been launched recently.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Hello dear admin and Developers Is this a soft fork of bitcoin? Because it looks like its from bitcoin platform again? But focus of blockchain sports?

Not really. This is just a platform and cryptocurrency. In general, we planned to make Bitcoin fork, but more important for us is the trading platform with exchange assets and cryptocurrency.

I am bit confused if this is from bitcoin structures or Waves? Pretty sure this project needs more impression and traffic from different social media sites.

Now the token is trading on Waves.

I never heard such of this project being launch to the public? Any related articles and news, reviews that has been released before admin? As I know there are hundreds of blockchain sports, esports etc that has been launched recently.

The project was advertised on Facebook & VK. The other day starts bounty in blogs and other social networks.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Not really. This is just a platform and cryptocurrency. In general, we planned to make Bitcoin fork, but more important for us is the trading platform with exchange assets and cryptocurrency.

Well, it's a kind of interesting that your token already traded on Waves platform. However, did you plan to make a trading platform like you have said before?
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Well, it's a kind of interesting that your token already traded on Waves platform. However, did you plan to make a trading platform like you have said before?
I think the team could trade it all because they use waves as the payout or can say they work closely with the waves which currently has the high volume
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

I think the team could trade it all because they use waves as the payout or can say they work closely with the waves which currently has the high volume
I know that they were getting a high volume in the waves platform that they are currently traded on. He likely mean, would the project like to create their own trading platform?
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Beautiful, interesting project. But is it necessary to mix the exchange platform with sports betting?
Nice question I think it is not a bad idea mixing both it makes the project unique.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: