Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
BSbounty
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 05:40:07 PM by BSbounty

In the next 24-48 hours, run a bounty. Welcome!

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolvelan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

In the sale of bsport tokens, will be accepted cash, ie any kind of fiat currency or only crypto?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Just like other platform Bitcoin sport will trade & exchange coin with little price but its uniqueness is that it us like Bitcoin.so you can get the same profit here to invest same like as Bitcoin
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Hello dear admin and Developers Is this a soft fork of bitcoin? Because it looks like its from bitcoin platform again? But focus of blockchain sports?

Not really. This is just a platform and cryptocurrency. In general, we planned to make Bitcoin fork, but more important for us is the trading platform with exchange assets and cryptocurrency.

I am bit confused if this is from bitcoin structures or Waves? Pretty sure this project needs more impression and traffic from different social media sites.

Now the token is trading on Waves.

I never heard such of this project being launch to the public? Any related articles and news, reviews that has been released before admin? As I know there are hundreds of blockchain sports, esports etc that has been launched recently.

The project was advertised on Facebook & VK. The other day starts bounty in blogs and other social networks.

Why even fork bitcoin though? The only real bitcoin fork with remotely worked was BCH and every other BTC fork was a 100% scam to make money
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Just like other platform Bitcoin sport will trade & exchange coin with little price but its uniqueness is that it us like Bitcoin.so you can get the same profit here to invest same like as Bitcoin
Bitcoin sport is a promising project! the plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Beautiful, interesting project. But is it necessary to mix the exchange platform with sports betting?
Nice question I think it is not a bad idea mixing both it makes the project unique.
Bsport builds a versatile blockchain platform and this will be very beneficial for traders, investors and bettors.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

An interesting project, it is connected with social networks. It is interesting after the start how much he will be demanded precisely for use within social networks.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

In the next 24-48 hours, run a bounty. Welcome!

Good news, thanks for the notification, at last many persons interested will be able to help you with further development. I hope also will be bonuses further.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

Beautiful, interesting project. But is it necessary to mix the exchange platform with sports betting?
Nice question I think it is not a bad idea mixing both it makes the project unique.
Bsport builds a versatile blockchain platform and this will be very beneficial for traders, investors and bettors.

I am interested, will the application of this project be available only on the social networking platform or will the developers make a separate site for sports betting? How will this work?
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

I am interested, will the application of this project be available only on the social networking platform or will the developers make a separate site for sports betting? How will this work?

I think the core message you are trying to get across with your project is not enough to really convince people to jump on board in this highly diversified and specialized space.
dyculot

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

I think the core message you are trying to get across with your project is not enough to really convince people to jump on board in this highly diversified and specialized space.
the project has an interesting idea, I hope in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

I really hope this project create more awareness to waves since we havent heard of them for long and seeing the platform features its safe to assume that the project is really kinda unique and should acquire reasonable amount of success

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

Such platform had so many offered features which it is likely sounds beneficial to me. As long as people will have an effort to get indulge into it, definitely they can gain some profits from this. Hoping to see more progress about it because this really catch my attention.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

It is difficult to tell... Hardly the project will be able to find the same success or to approach at least bitcoin, however to have him in the portfolio can be useful.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
operav

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

It is difficult to tell... Hardly the project will be able to find the same success or to approach at least bitcoin, however to have him in the portfolio can be useful.
It might just be an exchanges competitor, if it works. such projects often very well make a big profit after entering the exchange.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Such platform had so many offered features which it is likely sounds beneficial to me. As long as people will have an effort to get indulge into it, definitely they can gain some profits from this. Hoping to see more progress about it because this really catch my attention.
Yes. They have provided attractive features compared from the other trading platforms. Surely more people here will likely to follow this kind of idea if the team behind this project can manage to develop this into a good kind. Also, the OP is having good interaction with the people in answering questions and queries which is a good way to handle a community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

I will start with the male, Bitcoin sport is name for a fork, if you are not making fork, you should have chosen another name that suit the product you are willing to build, trading platform.
I noticed that you don't have clear plan and road map, first you said you planned to make a fork, then you chose to make a trading platform. Also, you wanna start with wave platform then move to etheurum, then creating separate blockchain ! additional to that, you are saying that assets (oil, gas, gold, shares of the largest companies) will be available for trading – analogue forex !, From my knowledge, having those assets on a platform requires license and with an anonymous team and project I don't see that possible.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Yes. They have provided attractive features compared from the other trading platforms. Surely more people here will likely to follow this kind of idea if the team behind this project can manage to develop this into a good kind. Also, the OP is having good interaction with the people in answering questions and queries which is a good way to handle a community.
The dynamic presentations are very accurate with an adequate exposure with the market trend metrics with no discrepancy as this progress is bringing huge attention from the participants where we can do understand the progress with successful traffic growth.
footwebstor

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

The dynamic presentations are very accurate with an adequate exposure with the market trend metrics with no discrepancy as this progress is bringing huge attention from the participants where we can do understand the progress with successful traffic growth.
I agree,this is something that we need,and something is future. but is there any similar platform on the blockchain?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

I will start with the male, Bitcoin sport is name for a fork, if you are not making fork, you should have chosen another name that suit the product you are willing to build, trading platform.
I noticed that you don't have clear plan and road map, first you said you planned to make a fork, then you chose to make a trading platform. Also, you wanna start with wave platform then move to etheurum, then creating separate blockchain ! additional to that, you are saying that assets (oil, gas, gold, shares of the largest companies) will be available for trading – analogue forex !, From my knowledge, having those assets on a platform requires license and with an anonymous team and project I don't see that possible.

Seems to be there's a lot of work that needs to be done especially about the laws because of their features that allows real assets. Good analysis, pretty easy to understand and definitely the dev will get the attention about the issue that needs to be clarified.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: