Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3231 times)
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Really exciting times. as the bull market would definitely start at anytime soon. Lets just hope that we are backing up the currencies that actually make good use of Blockchain as the underlying tech. But you can never go wrong with Bitcoin.
Yes it is true blockchain helps and supports new technology to bitcoin,we can further use this technology for good reasons,and for this coming
october and december it would  be the best or more higher prices of the market which we were going to land to success in no time.

Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

I'm tired of looking at how my investment portfolio is decreasing. It seems to me that the fall of the market is very delayed and growth will begin very soon.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

I am expecting of the bull market on these remaining months. Though we can’t still say if it will happen on this months, but I believe that on the remaining months before the year ends, the market will start to rise again. Coins will surely increase, but it won’t be the same as last year.

One-third of October is over already, and we still do not see the greatest changes in the market. As I guess, the bullish trend might return to us much later, in December 2018 or even in January 2109.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

i hope so as all are expecting, but one thing i am saying again and again that this market works beyond our expectations. bull market will come that is for sure but we are not sure about the time. this month market did not move but one thing was good that market did not go down. it is stable between 6000 to 7000 usd.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

It will be great to see bull run on December again, but I have a feeling, that crypto market will be freezed for much more time.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

I really want to believe that the market will recover in the near future. The fall of the crypto market has been very long.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

I think like last year, November is the right time to buy, then sell it before Christmas arrives
hope this time is that Bitcoin can penetrate 30k USD / BTC, and the biggest hope is that Ethereum will recover at 1300 USD, these two coins used to be very famous, and this year must be famous again
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

Really exciting times. as the bull market would definitely start at anytime soon. Lets just hope that we are backing up the currencies that actually make good use of Blockchain as the underlying tech. But you can never go wrong with Bitcoin.

Sometimes people seem to forget that just as easily as it can go up it can plummet too although the recent relative stability is a positive sign

There's no doubt that assets with good underlying tech will become the most worthwhile investments longer term regardless of bubbles, volatility, media and price manipulation

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

You know, we are all waiting for the bullish market. But everyone is saying that the bullish market is coming soon already science February. Just keep calm, hodl all your savings, buy more coins deep and wait for the better times.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

I really want to believe that the market will recover in the near future. The fall of the crypto market has been very long.
Things will happen with less expected to happen, as we all believe and wait that crypto market will be healthier anytime soon but the mentality of short term traders are affecting the run, as they can easily sell out each time a small rise show up, we need to have more strong holders to keep the momentum open and the run will continue though even in a slow pace but hopefully it will be a continuous one before this year end.
Jianailiang

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

I hope this is true, which makes us wait too long, I don't know if you are ready. But I don't know why your time is October 12th?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

To be honest, I do not believe "predictors" of prices because they have already made a lot of mistakes and are not trustworthy. IMHO
Because they are blindly predicting the market without any data to support their prediction about the crypto market.  Until bitcoin will be started its movement and there will be no another big bubble again. bitcoin is so stable right now and that makes sense if there will be no pump again. (altcoin will always be getting PnD)

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

My guess is $12,000 by the end of 2018. I used my methods of calculation and analysis in order to glean this number from all the data. HODL everybody!
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

I am waiting for it because it will be amazing thanks for the last situation on the market. People are tired about not be able to trade so much and to make money.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

yeah   i  think  also  that  bull market  is  going  to  come  soon  and  i  am very  excited  because  i  am   waiting  for  this time  i  guess more  than   7  months  maybe  and  it  would  be extremely good if it  happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

I think all of us are expecting a great recovery at the end of this year because we are watching the end of 2017 which was awesome. I have high hopes on this December.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

Of course, I am excited about the arrival of the bull market, but unfortunately I have not seen such a situation, the market is still in red, I have begun to get confused!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

It should be noted that this statement is what a transaction says. Binance certainly expects the return of the bull market, because when the bull market arrives, they can make more money.
But does this really happen? No one knows when the bull market will arrive. The rational analysis is that the bear market will not end so soon. At least before the Bitcoin ETF, the cryptocurrency market may not have any more inspiring news. Many people are always looking forward to the bull market. In order to sell the shit tokens in their hands, but have to say that this idea is unlikely to be realized, even if the bull market arrives, the shit token will be overwhelmed by more new tokens, no one will notice them.

Loser
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

Most predictions point to a bullish run before the year but until it happens there are no guarantees . We just have to be patient and positive
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

coin8coin8
I don't think that an approval or denial of the Bitcoin ETF will matter that much for its price. It showed its power even without ETFs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: