Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3222 times)
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

I recommend no one not to listen and think with your head. If they say that the bull market will be at the end of the year, then everything will be quite possible. I am waiting for a bull rally only after the adoption of etf, and it can be accepted in February 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

Nov and Dec are crucial months for cryptocurrencies every year on the month of Nov and Dec we will see the growth of cryptocurrencies so hopefully we will see relatively positive growth

For my positive views for now I also do hope for another good situations to happen this year even though weren't able to see those predictions in reality. Its never too late to have that great pumps again and with this coming November and December, we still have those opportunities behind us. We just need patience and determinations before it.
all possibilities can still occur. I also chose to think positively and believe that if this month there will be an increase though a little but can revive investor interest in the crypto so Crypto will slowly rise again.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

yes yes ... just forgot to clarify what year ... probably 2020 and maybe this will not happen at all.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

I think that the market will recover with time, we need to wait for this moment. I hope that this will happen in the nearest future and we will be able to earn good money
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

Everyone believes that the new bull market will begin in October-December, and the situation will be similar to what happened last year.  But I think that the new bull market will start when it is not expected at all, when all crypto-enthusiasts will begin to doubt and stop believing.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

Now I have made up my mind not  to consider all these kinds of news because I think they are not true. What I am looking at is the market now. We are waiting whether the bull market will come or not.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

Let's not be negative about the market's future because that will just cause us negative things which will really be the cause of a bull market. Let's promote and help the market reach it's highest place and value this year instead.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

Now I have made up my mind not  to consider all these kinds of news because I think they are not true. What I am looking at is the market now. We are waiting whether the bull market will come or not.
and what predictions of the first 2018 have come true today? Most of all predictions are thoughts that have nothing to do with reality. Each of us Hopes for a market recovery, but since the cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable and unstable, it is very difficult to predict something for the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

I think the market will not update the highs this year, the infrastructure is not ready yet. Wait and be patient
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

Hope that it is true and soon we will see new high of BTC and Ethereum. I thin that person, who want to sell all his blockfolio - already done it and now time to start new bull run for players that ready to invest in best positions.
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

I appreciate your decision which in my opinion is correct not to include too much unproven and bad news because I always think negatively. if I may add it to always follow the crypto movement so that I can observe myself and make decisions with the worst possibilities that will come next month.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

it is important to remember and in no case be forgotten because you can not earn very good money that should earn

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

this will not happen and is not worth the arrival of bulls in the market to hope. Forget about it

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

it is important to remember and in no case be forgotten because you can not earn very good money that should earn
Bull markets will have a lot of value on their coins. The coins inside the market could pump anytime this year.

Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

Very much I want to see bulls by the end of the year. I think there will be false growth of cryptocurrency and then new falling.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

The funny thing is that it's been long i started hearing that we will enter market bull run but the more they say it the worse it get, I think maybe they stop saying it let's see if the bull run will actually happen, I think no ones know when the bull run will actually start, so I will sit and be patience while i see things unfold
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

October November and December are the months where the supermarkets are very expensive so I hope that the next months will be Profitable for the bitcoin market.  I hope that the market will not be with for the next few days and months
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

All ordinary and not large investors are waiting and hoping for an actively growing market. This is unlikely to happen very very soon, but the fact is that now we are starting to feel where the market will start to grow. Hope this happens in November-December.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

All ordinary and not large investors are waiting and hoping for an actively growing market. This is unlikely to happen very very soon, but the fact is that now we are starting to feel where the market will start to grow. Hope this happens in November-December.
in case of growth I think that happens will not be so great. but it was the better of the conditions now are more silent no growth. the market was not so lively it makes all the assets of crypto very little moves. Hopefully the rest of the year could soon be improved and the market began to grow.

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Having experience in trading cryptocurrencies for more than 2 years, I can already say that no one has such information about the market to give such forecasts. Many events are planned for these months of October - December, but this does not mean that they will become an impulse for the growth of the entire crypto market. There has been a lot of positive news lately, but the market has only been going down.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: