Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀MVP on IOS & Android🚀⭐Marketplace, Fiat-Crypto, Lending, Debit Cards +More!⭐  (Read 7689 times)
gatucci

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

Yes, we see how the market and the global economy are changing before our eyes. This technology is very promising.
You're right. It should be noted that we now generally live in a very interesting time. Technologies that appear are changing this world right before our eyes.
I still keep admiring of all the technologies)) I believe we can create something even more special
The main thing that these technologies in the future to apply to your project, if possible
It can be good advertising, because it will increase popularity and amounts of investments
All cryptocurrency projects are talking about new technologies. but most cannot succeed.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:05:40 AM

It was easy to get rich here in 2017, but it was difficult in 2018. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
and I believe that HubrisOne project will bring profit to its investors.
The crypto market has a certain cyclical nature. For takeoff should fall and vice versa. Following this logic, the year 2019 should make it possible to make good money and again stimulate people's interest in cryptocurrency.
Many people said that growth will be soon, during the whole of 2018, but no one guessed right.
but I also hope that we will see an uptrend in 2019
Cryptocurrency is simply unrealistic to predict now, because no one knows when the growth will be real.
I am in despair about the market situation. It am doubting it will ever reach past volumes
I think that you are mistaken.
Past volumes are very small in the view of institutional investors. so when they come to the market, the volumes will be much larger.
Oh maybe your are right and they will come, but the key question when it will happen ?)
inblowlas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:32:13 AM

It was easy to get rich here in 2017, but it was difficult in 2018. Let's see what will happen in 2019.
The crypto market has a certain cyclical nature. For takeoff should fall and vice versa. Following this logic, the year 2019 should make it possible to make good money and again stimulate people's interest in cryptocurrency.
Many people said that growth will be soon, during the whole of 2018, but no one guessed right.
Cryptocurrency is simply unrealistic to predict now, because no one knows when the growth will be real.
I am in despair about the market situation. It am doubting it will ever reach past volumes
I think that you are mistaken.
Past volumes are very small in the view of institutional investors. so when they come to the market, the volumes will be much larger.
Oh maybe your are right and they will come, but the key question when it will happen ?)
I think they will come when we least expect them. but they will change this market.
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:42:03 AM

This project has an original and promising idea that may be interesting for all participants of the cryptocurrency community.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:55:00 AM

some fluctuations can be predicted over a small interval. I also think that the market will grow in the long term.
Utku KG

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:02:47 PM

This project has some problems, but I think that the team will cope with all the tasks.
The main thing that the team did not give up and did not stop the development. And then any problems can be easily solved. The community believes and supports the project!
They do not give up, here the important fact is that they could bring the project to the very end and enter the external market, then it will be a good and revealing result
the HubrisOne project has a very interesting idea, and a professional team. I think the project will be successful.
That’s right, I agree with it, but have somebody talked to team members directly? I have just a few questions and I am curious how it’s better to contact them

Hi John,

I would happy to answer your questions. You can reach me via Telegram @utkukg

Kind regards,
Utku
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:12:00 PM

Hello everyone,

Our token sale is ongoing on following sites. Remember that token price will increase by $0.01 each month of ICO till June 2019.

Kind regards,

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:22:28 PM

Yes, we see how the market and the global economy are changing before our eyes. This technology is very promising.
You're right. It should be noted that we now generally live in a very interesting time. Technologies that appear are changing this world right before our eyes.
I still keep admiring of all the technologies)) I believe we can create something even more special
The main thing that these technologies in the future to apply to your project, if possible
It can be good advertising, because it will increase popularity and amounts of investments
All cryptocurrency projects are talking about new technologies. but most cannot succeed.

Hi there,

You are right! There might be many reasons for such failures. Some of them as we believe is a robust business model and business management experience. We have a superstar executive team and a robust business model based which you can read about it more in our whitepaper.

Kind regards,

meejay

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 12:40:44 PM

I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Of course, such a partnership can only be dreamed of. If it is possible to resolve the issue of cooperation with such giants as Visa and MasterCart, then this is definitely a success!
I have seen some discussions about Visa and MasterCard, but it is just like rumours or devs seriously are trying to cooperate with this companies? It is important..
I think they have serious plans for these companies, why not, if they agree, this will be a very big step for the team.

Hi there,

We are in negotiations/talks with regards to every aspect of the application. We have come to an agreement on some subjects and not on some. Debit card partner is still undecided. You may ensure that we are in contact with the required companies.

If you have any hesitation on any subject you may contact our executives on telegram.

Kind regards

Utku KG

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:46:00 PM

maybe even write a private message here on the forum as an option

Yep , that's an idea... ty for your answer !
Well, I also think, if the messenger does not respond, then you can send private messages on the forum, the main thing is to get a response later)
I have never even thought about it, but it is so simple )) I mean of course it is better to send private messages here to get response even with delays
Personally I usually start from forum if devs are active in a topic and only then I go to Telegram or Discord

Hi Darkknight,

Feel free to contact us via Telegram as well.

Warm regards,
Utku
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:50:22 PM

I agree that there are ways to circumvent such giants as a Visa and Mastercard ... but agree that this is just a compromise ... If you get a real partnership with these giants, it will be a mega success for the HubrisOne project!
Of course, such a partnership can only be dreamed of. If it is possible to resolve the issue of cooperation with such giants as Visa and MasterCart, then this is definitely a success!
I have seen some discussions about Visa and MasterCard, but it is just like rumours or devs seriously are trying to cooperate with this companies? It is important..
I think they have serious plans for these companies, why not, if they agree, this will be a very big step for the team.

Hi there,

We are in negotiations/talks with regards to every aspect of the application. We have come to an agreement on some subjects and not on some. Debit card partner is still undecided. You may ensure that we are in contact with the required companies.

If you have any hesitation on any subject you may contact our executives on telegram.

Kind regards

it is perfectly! I hope that you can find promising partners. good luck.
Utku KG

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:53:51 PM

Hi Phileste,

You are right we are doing our best to provide the technology and products we are preparing to offer.

Warm regards,
Utku
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:08:01 PM

Hello everyone,

Our token sale is ongoing on following sites. Remember that token price will increase by $0.01 each month of ICO till June 2019.

Kind regards,
Why will your ico last for so long? Do you think that you can not collect hard cap faster?
Sevreki

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:23:30 PM

Hi Phileste,

You are right we are doing our best to provide the technology and products we are preparing to offer.

Warm regards,
Utku
That's right, you have to do everything so that in the future many people know about you and you can find worthy partners.
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:54:41 PM

Hi Phileste,

Warm regards,
Utku
That's right, you have to do everything so that in the future many people know about you and you can find worthy partners.
for any cryptocurrency project it is very important to have a large community. and you need to have a quality product to attract a community.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:07:46 PM

Hi Phileste,

Warm regards,
Utku
for any cryptocurrency project it is very important to have a large community. and you need to have a quality product to attract a community.
Logically, the more people in the community, the faster the product will evolve in the future, user support is also important.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:18:43 PM

Yes, but also the team should not waste time. If professionals work in the project, they can create a product with high quality and quickly.
Competition in the crypto market is simply huge. I hope that the developers will have time to release their solution earlier than the competition.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:32:52 PM

Yes, but also the team should not waste time. If professionals work in the project, they can create a product with high quality and quickly.
Competition in the crypto market is simply huge. I hope that the developers will have time to release their solution earlier than the competition.
I do not see competitors of this project at the moment. Perhaps this team will be the best on the market. Smiley
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

here to be in the lead in the future, you need to properly distribute your finances and constantly maintain contact with investors and society
Zahmere

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

This is already happening. Many state-owned banks in many countries say that they plan to launch their own stable state cryptocurrencies.
They do not just speak, but already launch. As far as I know, Venezuela has its own national cryptocurrency. So the process is already running!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: