Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:25:22 PM

Do you already know when sales will be launched? And what will be the minimum amount of investment? I am seriously considering the purchase of these tokens.

maybe you can get all information you want on their telegram channel, because team seems to be less active in answering questions here
it seems that there are quite a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project, even though sales are still postponed
And what will it be connected with? I think that if sales are postponed for a long time, then the activity of investors will be less, I think so.
I believe that if the activity of current investors decreases, it will not greatly affect the fundraising.  new investors will come to the place of departed investors.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:37:23 AM

Do you already know when sales will be launched? And what will be the minimum amount of investment? I am seriously considering the purchase of these tokens.

maybe you can get all information you want on their telegram channel, because team seems to be less active in answering questions here
it seems that there are quite a lot of people who are enthusiastic about this project, even though sales are still postponed
And what will it be connected with? I think that if sales are postponed for a long time, then the activity of investors will be less, I think so.
I believe that if the activity of current investors decreases, it will not greatly affect the fundraising.  new investors will come to the place of departed investors.
So that's great. I would like this project to be implemented as it will be beneficial for everyone, both for business and for users.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:27:48 AM

So that's great. I would like this project to be implemented as it will be beneficial for everyone, both for business and for users.
Yes, the concept is simply beautiful, but I still wonder why the sales rounds are currently postponed?
malcovi2

Activity: 1238
Merit: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:02:56 AM

Yes, the concept is simply beautiful, but I still wonder why the sales rounds are currently postponed?

probably because of the market condition they cant "steal" i mean attract big investors.

snos-boss

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:08:13 AM

probably because of the market condition they cant "steal" i mean attract big investors.
This is a very difficult question. You probably mean the big players who manipulate the cryptocurrency market. But we cannot influence this. We only need to choose a convenient entry point to this project or to other coins. Then it will be the most profitable.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:37:13 AM

Tell me please what is the minimum investment in the project? And what are the payment methods for tokens? I would like to make a test purchase.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:25:58 AM

Tell me please what is the minimum investment in the project? And what are the payment methods for tokens? I would like to make a test purchase.

Contribution over USD 100 we intend to do KYC

The minimum investment will be 50$
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:27:18 AM

Yes. We postponed our token sale for the mid-end 1st Q 2019. Please stay tunned!
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:01:43 AM

For clear information you better visit the official website of the website or just ask the team I'm sure if you do one of the things I say you might get clear information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:34:14 PM

I am happy to hear that this project has KYC, because it is more reliable and secure as for investors as well as for developers. So I might joint it!
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:21:52 PM

I am happy to hear that this project has KYC, because it is more reliable and secure as for investors as well as for developers. So I might joint it!
Having KYC reduces the chance of fraud to a minimum
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:29:10 PM

as I understand now we can see how this will all work in practice? Is the demo version available only for mobile devices or also for PC?
Check it on the website. As I see there is only for self-phones right now.
GGeorge

Activity: 140

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:44:14 PM

And what about the bounty program? Is it already running? Is there any news about this? I think this is also a good chance to get project tokens.
All info about bounty you can find on website of project, bro Smiley
turlando

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

Why you not add scroller of raised funds on your website? Wink
ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:38:25 PM

as I understand now we can see how this will all work in practice? Is the demo version available only for mobile devices or also for PC?
This is a test version of the product. I hope that the developers will launch a new version soon. Smiley
Yeah, I also hope so! And it would be really great if we can know at least the date when devs will launch new version..
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:05:21 AM

This is a test version of the product. I hope that the developers will launch a new version soon. Smiley
Yeah, I also hope so! And it would be really great if we can know at least the date when devs will launch new version..
I think all the same it will depend on the activity of investors. Because the development needs money. Otherwise, the developers would simply not have conducted sales rounds.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:34:24 AM

Hello and what about the bounty program. Will she or I missed something? I would like to know if I will be able to get some tokens.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:07:33 AM

What are the advantages of this project? Now there are many projects that are working successfully but do not use blockchain and decentralization technologies. I think the developers of nuzheo will make quite a few efforts to win the competition.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:07:45 AM

What are the advantages of this project? Now there are many projects that are working successfully but do not use blockchain and decentralization technologies. I think the developers of nuzheo will make quite a few efforts to win the competition.
Judging by the white paper, the project will have several advantages. Such as security and fast scalability around the world. It is very difficult to do with fiat money.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:26:17 PM

I think all the same it will depend on the activity of investors. Because the development needs money. Otherwise, the developers would simply not have conducted sales rounds.
That's right, what you say is that development requires money and if there is no money, I think there will be no development, and of course it's quite disappointing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: