Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where are the investors?  (Read 36491 times)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
if the ICO project has sufficient funds and reaches the target, the profits earned by investors will double. In this year I saw many ICOs that ended in fraud and could not reach the desired target. I think investors must be more careful in investing in ICO on this years.

I think the investor is afraid to invest their money because of the are getting the bad experience this year. Perhaps, they are only waiting for a while until they can see that there is a new trend will happen in the cryptocurrency. They don't want to get the same experience as before and like you said, they will be careful to choose the project before they invest the money.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

I believe investors are still very much available, but many are afraid of investing especially at this very moment of red market. Many ICO project have failed when they get to market because the market is not favourable and many of them do not have a good roadmap that can stand the test of time, they just want to raise some amount of money from investors without a tangible for developing their projects.  These and many money are what is making investors to be on a low key as seems as if investors are not available again. I believe when the market recovers to some extent we will still have many investors that will be willing and ready to invest.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Well, of course, but ico is just a startup, and any startup can fail as it is not a business yet.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

if the ICO project has sufficient funds and reaches the target, the profits earned by investors will double. In this year I saw many ICOs that ended in fraud and could not reach the desired target. I think investors must be more careful in investing in ICO on this years.
you could say this year is the peak where there are many fraudulent ICOs, and making some projects lose trust from investors, and make investors reluctant to invest again there

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Not only about lack of funds that ICO will fail but because of the team that behind it are being lazy to enhance their crypto that will eventually fails to stand against its major competitors in the market. Investors also afraid of scam because it's not really easy thing to just forget the moment that your money was wasted and stolen by scammers.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Good concept or good projects doesn't give you an assurance to succeed. Most investors are scared in investing on icos because they are afraid to be scammed. They also don't like to take a risk because of uncertainty and because of fruad projects. To cut it short, most icos are not trusted anymore.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

The lack of funds will not make the plan go in the right direction and will lead to bankruptcy. Investors are at risk with the project owner. There are a lot of bad projects going on right now so investment will need to be considered.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Investors are not so easily interested in the project. They are investing their money, and they have to believe in this project very much to invest as much as possible . This requires a very promising product and a good tempting advertising
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

I think investors are still silent while observing several ICOs that really have the potential to bring profit. While there is a lot of news out there that says that ICO is a lot of fraud. That made him think a little twice. Embarrassed

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

investors are uneasy. And I find them right.. The market is very uneasy.
the market does not give confidence at the moment(G20). We were expecting hopeful news at the G20 summit. but unfortunately there is nothing

edit: typo

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

It is possible that investors don't see the project. because certainly many existing ICO provide enough influence also for investors to choose. Moreover, many of the ICO that exists between them is quite a lively scam going on. of course, this is making investors become tired with predicament to reluctantly began to join even though it was a pretty good project.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

Good ideas so not make an ICO successful, it is the team that is important. So many good ideas fail due to poor marketing and presentation. Others are simply a shitcoin idea that is very profitable due to excellent promotion and hype

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

Most investors are scared of the Whales and manipulators that have a special bitcoin exchange rate up a little bit,and down,and they left many,many friends who also invested from 5-100 thousand dollars,and now everything is taken out,and imagine the world around,someone more someone less,and in the end decreased and market capitalization,one expects that,I think either serezdno player,and he's probably waiting for go!

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

If we are talking about private and venture investors - they didn't disappear. You can see how a lot of ICo projects reached the hardcap thanks to private investors. Probably little investors with their $100 disappeared.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I think the good ICO project focuses on its promotional effect, and if it can raise enough funds, the project should be considered successful.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

ICO is a good tool for investing in promising projects at an early stage, but due to the large overall volatility of the cryptomarket investors are afraid of ICO.
Relautnnn1000

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

I think now all investors are silent and waiting. What will happen to the cryptocurrency market. How further we will work and what awaits us. Therefore, no sharp movements are now visible.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

i think it's connected with the situation inthe market, not only in crypto but in general. probably people want to invest in something more or less clear and stable than this new unknown beast
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Investors are now no longer carry the money in projects because they cheat them and to invest in the project in its infancy was not very profitable. I myself have tried many times to be an investor and almost always it was unsuccessful
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Bitcoin price too much low. Hopefully cryptomarket going up in december. Many people says big investors invest the money in december.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: