Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where are the investors?  (Read 36491 times)
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

yes, the project is good but I think the project already exists and of course it makes investors not interested to invest in existing projects, becauses the concept is the same as the previous project even though the project is better, so if investors invest in a new project then the investors need to wait for the new project to completed and can be used in a long time, but if investors invest in an existing project, then investors only wait a short time for the project to be completed and can be used.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:55:54 AM

Yes of course many investors will invest in that kind of campaign and most of the investors will make a good amount of investment. And I think that more investors will come to invest their money to those projects that will surely get the success in the future unlike the past months that most campaign don't get their target to get successful.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

Yes of course many investors will invest in that kind of campaign and most of the investors will make a good amount of investment. And I think that more investors will come to invest their money to those projects that will surely get the success in the future unlike the past months that most campaign don't get their target to get successful.
Investors are always on the line and waiting for great opportunity or looking for some great coin on dip to invest. I believe that they maybe always looking at the price today die to the amazing dip that we are now experiencing. The dip is really a great opportunity to investors becaus ethe can maybe invest or buy more coin in a verry small amount of capital.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

I think there is also lacking of the potential of the team. There are many projects where there is a ghost team and we cannot really rely on it. There are also more reason behind why investors are not present in a good ICO.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

The level at which investors are been scam these days is alarming, and these call for serious caution. Am not surprise if is difficult to get investors to invest in project these days.Every investors want to be sure that a project will surely benefit them before investing.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

Many investors have now lost confidence in the ICO, because some ICOs only lasted a few months and after that it was worthless, and this also happened because of the many ICO scams that were very detrimental to investors, I hope there is a program that can detect ICO scams fast
I'm also worried about Scam ICOs because it is very harmful to all of us who believe in crypto and the need for a stop is already very evident. We need in some way either through a project that can detect a Scam project or any other organization. I have participated in some ICO projects that had advertising in Google AdWords and today their tokens are devalued and others have not yet listed in the exchange.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

A good idea does not always succeed. Important is the team working on that project. A good team will make a great project from a normal idea. But a bad team will make the project worse and investors need to evaluate the capabilities of the project members. Otherwise, your portfolio will be at risk.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
viananda2525

Activity: 1058
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:04:05 AM

A good idea does not always succeed. Important is the team working on that project. A good team will make a great project from a normal idea. But a bad team will make the project worse and investors need to evaluate the capabilities of the project members. Otherwise, your portfolio will be at risk.
team didnt guarantee investor will put their money.sometime ico sale depend on market pyschology and condition.if best project appear in wrong time ,maybe they will failed.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

Any project in which they see the prospect and it has financial support achieves success, but, and the fact that you give examples of good projects that do not collect the required amount and for lack of investors, but it’s not the investors, but the projects themselves, if the investors do not moisten, they see a lot of flaws and it scares them

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

Absolutely most of ICO's are failed because of lack of funds even their concept is good and potential, and the reason why they became failed is because of market is in a not well situation. But there are some people say that some ICO's are scam or fraud, so the investors are afraid to invest their money.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

in my opinion, the success of ICO in addition to having their own concept and also a good team they also need to pay attention to market conditions because with poor market conditions like now of course investors will be more selective in choosing ICO projects. because if they choose the ICO project wrongly, of course, the risk of failure and not getting profit is huge. hence from that, many ICO projects have failed because of the difficulty of getting investors for their projects.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Investor are here they want potential ICO or project and I think the ICO you said who are potential maybe they are not because if the investor see that potential project they will invest and it will become successful. But depende of the choice of the people where ICO they did invest.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

A good question, I would probably say that this is a global question that every person who works in the market must ask himself today. Yet today the market is not attractive for many investors today, they will come when FOMO starts working again.

Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

They are waiting for the better market conditions. It is logical, that people do not want to invest in ICOs, because in 2018, 70 percent of ICOs are not reaching the soft cap. And if so, another 20 percent are going down, as soon as they are listed on a bad exchange. It is very hard to find another 10 percent of successful ICOs. Just wait till the market recovers. Almost every ICO will collect its hard cap.

why do you have to wait for market conditions to rise regarding prices, is not the price that is falling as it is now an opportunity to invest at low prices to be able to benefit when prices will then rise
actually for now the decline in investor confidence in ico is due to the large number of ico that have been scam lately and the inability to convince investors by the developer.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Now there is a very bad market situation. All coins fall in price. Even promising projects do not grow. That is why investors have less and less interest in new coins.

Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

In this market, no matter how cool the idea of the ICO project was, people will be afraid to invest in it, or the amount of fees will be several times less than expected
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

we are almost 3x lower in bitcoin basis, so people are afraid of investing in crypto currency nowadays, only sure win projects are raising the money they expected.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

The market is in poor condition and many ico projects are scam, and therefore investors are more careful to invest in the ico project, and maybe in the future if the market recovers, there will be many investors interested in the ico project.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

The market is in poor condition and many ico projects are scam, and therefore investors are more careful to invest in the ico project, and maybe in the future if the market recovers, there will be many investors interested in the ico project.
I don't think this is it. What I think is many investors lost money investing in bad startups and they lost interest to invest in more ICOs. Many have seen it as invest and become rich, lived in dreams for some time and eventually they woke up and realized crypto isn't get rich over night and they left this market.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

If the project is really cool they won't have any problems with investment. I think that now investors are too careful while choosing any project for investing. Also the market isn't so good as before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: