Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where are the investors?  (Read 36491 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

In some ICO or crypto telegram groups, some investors are waiting for the same situation like in 2017, probably next year but some other still confident to invest in ico as they have ever got big profit and still believe in it. It's bad that some potential ICOs are failed due to lack of investors.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:30:51 AM

It doesn't matter how good your concept is or how much Innovative products do you have in your head as an ideas. If your ideas is not supported by adequate funding that will allow to this ideas turn into a ready-made solution, then you will fail.
I agree. It is also really important to have a marketing strategy in every projects here in crypto space since it will be the basis if this will be developed successfully. It needs enough funds and hard works of the dev team for it to happen.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

maybe they waiting for market recovery, to be honest market condition now very disappointed.
i think they still wanted for market recover before investing in ico again.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Yes, it is true that many good and potential ICO failed because they are not funded well. Well, I know a project that was that good and to the last minute, there is an investor/s that funded the project which makes it reach the hardcap. All the supporters of the project were so happy about what had happened because the project was really good and a great help to the community. I guess we cannot predict what really investors think but I hope they will value good projects above their profit. The best profit will definitely on its way when you have helped a good project.
prrlc

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:12:22 AM

I think large fund holders and investors waiting for the new opportunuties on this market because people do not forget the cyrptocurrencies. They take a profit and now waiting for new opportunuties.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:15:06 AM

do not worry about seeing the price of coins in the market tends to fall in price, this is common in the market. yess, it seems true that investors today are reluctant to invest in ico, in fact it is bitter for us bounty hunters to make a profit. but I believe that someday investors will come back as usual by investing in ico again.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

This guy are not fool, they see whats going with crypto market, holder of big amount of btc can change whole crypto market.
I think come the times when alts must move on own way, without btc depending

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

Until the scammers are eradicated from the market, the regulatory body for the ICO is not created, it will be very difficult to attract investors in today's market. Therefore, you need to at least do something and not stand still.

The market does not stand still is certainly true because the crypto market is always volatile, rising prices and falling prices are unavoidable. The fluctuation of investors may be due to previous fluctuations, causing them to be alarmed and feared by crypto Shocked

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

I think investors nowadays are more critical and careful in choosing an ICO they want to support specially in this type of market. Yes a good idea behind the project is one factor to consider in investing but thats not all. A realistic product, an attainable timeline, a working product, a significant demand, a clear purpose or uses of the product, some partnerships, and market conditions are some of the other factors.

Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

If money collected through new ICOs goes that way, it will be good for both project owners and investors. But what is being practiced (bad) that money is being collected in the name of introducing a new coin, but only for the seeming purpose of something like money laundering or speculation. I am a big supporter of cryptocurrency and want the projects to do what they are actually established for. 
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

This year many ico failed and this caused investors to withdraw their shares, hopefully in the future there will be a lot of improvements for ico to be able to run better so that it will be more attractive to investors, hopefully next year is a good year for ico to rise
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

Investors do not understand what is happening with the film industry at the moment, which is why they do not even look here. Go to crypto events. There are only either holders or traders.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

BTC was overvalued at the end of last year and this year there were more sellers than buyers, as a result of which the price went down.
It's not like there were more sellers than buyers this year, the price has been majorly manipulated by various big players, institutions trying to buy in cheaper. Btc asnt over valued it was hyped and many people bought the tops.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

The investors and the real whales are enjoying their holidays now, there's no more time for crypto for them only joy and happyness, lol.
I think that there will be some pumps coming in the upcoming weeks but we must learn from the past, no FOMO and no ridiculus buys because they will make our btc non valuable.In the same time, these fake pumps and these stupid peoples are the reason behind the bull runs so we might need em to make more money, lol.
In short, investors are not available now, try to find em after february.
Mianae

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:06:11 AM

This year many ico failed and this caused investors to withdraw their shares, hopefully in the future there will be a lot of improvements for ico to be able to run better so that it will be more attractive to investors, hopefully next year is a good year for ico to rise
ICOs not only failed, some were exit scams and investors lost a huge sum of money to such scams. The ICOs that weren't scams turned to nothing on getting to exchanges all this, made investors grow cold feet to invest more.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Well I guess the main thing that the investors are doing is to first understand a project whether it is good or not, then try to figure out how much profit will they earn about it. Last year, is considerably the year of ICO since the bitcoins market value reached an ATH, the investors put their bitcoin to ICO's and through this statement I can say that there is not much promising ICO today so, not much investors are present.

VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

For example, in December it was more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency than in the stock market. I hope this trend will continue.
as demonstrated by the relative performance of the Bitcoin price and S&P 500 index.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-significantly-outperforming-the-sp-500-in-december/

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Many investors left the market earlier, many of the existing investors are holding their coins and we are lacking in new
investors. Next year it would be good if some institutional investors enter the market as it seems the existing ones
run out of steam.
Mianae

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

The investors and the real whales are enjoying their holidays now, there's no more time for crypto for them only joy and happyness, lol.
I think that there will be some pumps coming in the upcoming weeks but we must learn from the past, no FOMO and no ridiculus buys because they will make our btc non valuable.In the same time, these fake pumps and these stupid peoples are the reason behind the bull runs so we might need em to make more money, lol.
In short, investors are not available now, try to find em after february.
How certain is it that these investors will show up come February. Yes I agree we all need them and their money to move the market even if it's a little bit up we sure do need them
If the investors and whales decide to leave, we will suffer for a very long time.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

You have Gold in the Sahara desert with a total of 1 kg, and you have 1 Bottle of Water in the Sahara Desert.
Which do you think is valuable when the position at that time?

It's the same now, the market is Bearish and Fiat is more valuable than Tokens! .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: