Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where are the investors?  (Read 36491 times)
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:12:17 PM

It seems to me that investors have become more cautious, so they invest in the products they are sure of!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:39:19 PM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

I a very competitive crypto market, having financial capacity is not enough. There are many factors needed to make a project weather the stiff competition. Aside from a credible team and strong marketing team, it should be subscribed by many investors to sustain it in the market. But investors are very are unsure of investing much because of the bearish market.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:41:57 PM

If it were so, btc and eth should be skyrocketing, but I don't exclude that they are actually accumulating

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:55:11 PM

Over the past year and a half when I was an investor or a participant in the bounty campaigns managed to meet the expectations of investors no more than 7-8%.These campaigns were about 300.Unfortunately, even collecting softcap many CEOS only create the appearance of work. State regulation of ICO is necessary.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

there are many ICOs but not all of them are good. there are many ways to attract investors but the first and the very important feature is to present the product properly. you would be really surpised but only 10-15% of projects have really good offers/presentations for investors or partners.

so, that might be the very problem.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:27:19 PM

Over the past year and a half when I was an investor or a participant in the bounty campaigns managed to meet the expectations of investors no more than 7-8%.These campaigns were about 300.Unfortunately, even collecting softcap many CEOS only create the appearance of work. State regulation of ICO is necessary.
there are many ICOs on the same route, making competition increasingly fierce, coupled with many fraudsters in the world of crypto making ICO less attractive to investors, it's no wonder if investors disappear.

and your idea of ​​government policy regarding ICO, I strongly agree because strict regulations will make it difficult for fraudsters to enter and that will reduce the number of ICO failures.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:34:07 PM

This is true, but most investors are scared because almost all projects are Scam, or the team itself does not realize that the project is a failure. I think this market needs the protection of investors.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:07:26 PM

We have too much scam projects for last year.
People are afraid to lose everything. The crypto market must cleaned from bad and scam projects. Then we will see new investors here i think.
Anyway, really good project can find investors and now. But it's hard. But if you have a ready-made product, and good idea. People will be interested.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:06:35 PM

It seems to me that investors have become more cautious, so they invest in the products they are sure of!
Well always everyone having money will invest only in good coins, especially in the cryptocurrency market when there is a lot of Scam of coins!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:13:03 PM

This is true, but most investors are scared because almost all projects are Scam, or the team itself does not realize that the project is a failure. I think this market needs the protection of investors.
the ico investor market with the crypto market is actually different. when the project scams I think ico is unreliable. and many investors are also caught up in the investment. investors in the crypto market that will be very important to keep prices on the market. and I'm sure investors will not be afraid and leave the crypto market. if ico might be quiet now because we know investors ico are very careful about choosing their investment.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:38:01 PM

Of course, during the bear market, investor activity has always fallen. Also, this type of activity substantially discredited itself simply by a catastrophic level of fraud and without government regulation this problem could not be eliminated. However, most ICO teams themselves in most cases make deliberate steps that made it impossible for them to achieve good results in fundraising them. This is primarily a massive and unjustified use of KYC verification. This greatly reduced the possibilities of ICO by reducing their interest in the project from both investors and participants in the bounty campaigns of ICO. This is especially true for bounty hunters if KYC checks are not carried out simultaneously with joining the ICO bounty campaign.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:43:22 PM

Large investors really left the cryptocurrency market. At the moment, people do not really believe that the market will go up and their investments will be profitable.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:53:05 PM

after many projects failed, investors lost confidence. After all, in 2018 there were very few projects that have collected a hard cap. Many tokens did not even go to the exchange, and if they came out, they cost very little money. I think now investors in the shadows, until the market will not unfold
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:26:14 PM

The truth is that many investors no longer feel confident with the current crypto market. Before now, investing in ICOs used to be one of the quick ways to make cool cash but the story has changed.
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:44:12 PM

Large investors will return to the cryptocurrency market this time when the market goes up. I am sure that they are also waiting for this moment.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:50:38 PM

I think that investors just do not want to invest in ICO now, as it is too risky. Would you invest in an ICO?

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:36:57 PM

Many investors are waiting on the sidelines for better market conditions and some regulations. Investors become more cautious as the investments in ICOs are not so profitable as they were before.
anders2000

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:41:32 PM

Many investors are waiting on the sidelines for better market conditions and some regulations. Investors become more cautious as the investments in ICOs are not so profitable as they were before.
I totally agree with you. It seems to me that large investors are waiting for the beginning of a wave of growth. That moment they will definitely return to the market.

Kardon

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

Perhaps here you are a little mistaken. Most ICO fail not because there is little funding, but because in my opinion it is quite the opposite, and thus inexperienced developers believe it is better to take what is without further implementations. In short, now very few developers who truly wish to implement a new project on the market, that is why the confidence of the majority of investors today lost.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:22:39 AM

so the price of cryptocurrency in the market has fallen due to investors' misery. many are joining ico to promote projects but are not able to help because of the many scams that are spreading, since the investors learned to lose confidence maybe it's hard to promote any ico's project anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: