Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️COFFE - The platform for the management of crypto assets ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6202 times)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

Novice traders will not be able to develop for themselves the best trading strategy, if they do not often practice. It's one thing to write on paper, but another thing is really to choose coins and place orders.

It will be good if the novice trader entrusts the experts with a large part of the deposit, and he will learn to trade a small amount of money. Then he is guaranteed some percentage of the profit will still get from the cryptocurrency market.

All this is good. Only in the cryptocurrency market there are no suitable experts. The COFFE platform will start working, then it will be possible for new traders to do this.

In fact, there are many projects that provide similar services. But these projects did not inspire confidence in me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

Usually yes. Even the support of such project improves the situation a little. In order not to become a victim of professionals, there are two correct ways:
- trust the funds to the professional;
- become a professional.
You are right, to become a professional takes time, so for a start, it is more promising to trust funds to professionals, they have more knowledge and opportunities.
In many countries such services of such professionals are very popular.
Not everyone can work on the crypto-market profitably, it seems to me that today only professional traders earn money, everyone else loses.
Most likely so. Because it is difficult to earn in a falling market for inexperienced players.

Experience traders can earn even in the falling market. But for token holders falling market is very bed and many token holders do not have big experience in trading.

But, to the co-existence, experienced traders are very few. For example, I suffer losses for a whole year, but I keep all the coins for a long time. Since I see no reason now to sell something, and while buying is also dangerous
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

News from facebook

Choice and trust

Personal motivation for the effective management of the Expert arises only if the Expert risks by his own capital. Expert is the architect of PACK, participating in his own tool. The Expert is the same investor of the PACK created by him, together with the other participants, whose funds he additionally attracts under his management. He studies the market, clearly distinguishes the horizons of events, sees the dynamics of projects, clearly represents the immediate prospects, because he is a professional.

You can get more information at the site https://coffe.io/

I think this point is very important when expert risks by it oun capital. It will rise the trust of intestors to such manager of their funds. It will be one team - expert and investors.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

Often the market for novice traders is tough, having gone through financial losses and frustration, many refuse to participate further.

Here everything will depend on the nature of the person. If it breaks, it does not suffer losses, it will leave the cryptocurrency market. If he shows character, he will analyze everything and return his losses.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

There are people who are not well versed in online investing. They are also easier to entrust their deposits to professionals. Then they will earn something for sure and will not lose deposits.
Professional investors also lose money from time to time. Not only in crypto, but also in the stock market. For example, in the crypto market this occurs during 2018, in the stock market in times of crisis. Thus, even professional investors do not give any guarantees.

But professional investors have more experience and knowlage. They understend what they are doing and know about the risks. In cryptocurrency there are a lot of non-professional investors who want to earn money but do not know how to do this.

Right. And these investors agree to pay a certain percentage of the profits to experienced investors, if only they can get profit from the cryptocurrency market.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

News from facebook

Choice and trust

Personal motivation for the effective management of the Expert arises only if the Expert risks by his own capital. Expert is the architect of PACK, participating in his own tool. The Expert is the same investor of the PACK created by him, together with the other participants, whose funds he additionally attracts under his management. He studies the market, clearly distinguishes the horizons of events, sees the dynamics of projects, clearly represents the immediate prospects, because he is a professional.

I think this point is very important when expert risks by it oun capital. It will rise the trust of intestors to such manager of their funds. It will be one team - expert and investors.

I read that for experts ratings are provided on the platform. It means that they will try to trade well in order to get a high rating. A high rating will bring more trust and a lot of customers.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

News from facebook

Choice and trust

I read that for experts ratings are provided on the platform. It means that they will try to trade well in order to get a high rating. A high rating will bring more trust and a lot of customers.

Interestingly, the minimum investment amount will depend on the expert's rating or not?
Enchantment99

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

Demo mode platform already prepared by developers? Can we independently verify the subtleties of investing in mini-portfolios of the project?
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

Interestingly, the minimum investment amount will depend on the expert's rating or not?

As I understand the Expert must have 30% of own funds if he maganges the funds of other people. It is a rather big procent.  He will manage the money of different peoples. So his part in investment porfolio will be bigest and Expert most of all will be interested in sucessful management.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
oficman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

I am familiar with the so-called home traders. They earn. The fact is that trade is a complex activity. It is estimated that only 5% of the total number of market participants earn.

Home trading is just a hobby) The main thing is that such a hobby would not bring big losses, but bring knowledge

This type of hobby can be easily turned into a promising type of income. But this need to want and learn the theoretical side of trading.
A hobby that becomes work with the ability to earn well, it is promising) The main thing is not to overestimate your strength.

The main thing is that the novice trader should not buy cryptocurrency for credit money, so that he won't bite his elbows in the event of another market crash. Grin
CoffeOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

Will all these mini portfolios have differences or not?

Of course they are different. Both functionality and purpose

I can’t wait to test these tools in practice. When can it be done?

Demo mode platform already prepared by developers? Can we independently verify the subtleties of investing in mini-portfolios of the project?

You can register on https://dashboard.coffe.io first.
After 1-2 day we publish official link to Exchange

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

News from facebook

Choice and trust

Certainly the rating by which we will be able to choose a successful expert is just a great idea. Here is another motivation for a good job.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

There are people who are not well versed in online investing. They are also easier to entrust their deposits to professionals. Then they will earn something for sure and will not lose deposits.
Professional investors also lose money from time to time. Not only in crypto, but also in the stock market. For example, in the crypto market this occurs during 2018, in the stock market in times of crisis. Thus, even professional investors do not give any guarantees.

But professional investors have more experience and knowlage. They understend what they are doing and know about the risks. In cryptocurrency there are a lot of non-professional investors who want to earn money but do not know how to do this.
Even professional investors are not insured from losses, but compared to less experienced ones, the chances of success are greater.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

News from facebook

Choice and trust

Of course this is an important point. In this case, every investor knows that the expert is applying for his money as well. So he will try very hard to make a profit.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

As I understand the Expert must have 30% of own funds if he maganges the funds of other people. It is a rather big procent.  He will manage the money of different peoples. So his part in investment porfolio will be bigest and Expert most of all will be interested in sucessful management.

It should be so. The percentage of the expert is justified. With these investments, they will definitely work well.
denreddit

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

This is good news. It means that very soon we will all be able to test the platform and appreciate it.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Right. And these investors agree to pay a certain percentage of the profits to experienced investors, if only they can get profit from the cryptocurrency market.
It’s right to pay part of the profits to the professionals if we are sure that they are doing the right thing. But if we can assess the correctness of the investment activities of a professional investor, then we can already be successful investors. I think many can understand how to properly invest. But few can be successful. To do this, you should be psychologically stable. Professionals are paid for their ability to act right, no matter what.

Gromstop

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

News from facebook

Choice and trust

Certainly the rating by which we will be able to choose a successful expert is just a great idea. Here is another motivation for a good job.
Professionalism and personal interest of the expert, these are the factors that increase confidence.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

This is good news. It means that very soon we will all be able to test the platform and appreciate it.

I see the platform has a lot of good news. A payment system is ready and now it is possible to test the demo version of the payment system. Soon exchange will be ready. It is realy very good.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Usually yes. Even the support of such project improves the situation a little. In order not to become a victim of professionals, there are two correct ways:
- trust the funds to the professional;
- become a professional.
You are right, to become a professional takes time, so for a start, it is more promising to trust funds to professionals, they have more knowledge and opportunities.
In many countries such services of such professionals are very popular.
Not everyone can work on the crypto-market profitably, it seems to me that today only professional traders earn money, everyone else loses.
Most likely so. Because it is difficult to earn in a falling market for inexperienced players.

Experience traders can earn even in the falling market. But for token holders falling market is very bed and many token holders do not have big experience in trading.
Of course, because I am not talking about experienced traders, because they can make money in any market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: