Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32283 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Real-time Trade Surveillance

Seems this is a very good and secure method. But I'm afraid that what if the platform get slower of annoying to use due to this Real-time Trade Surveillance?

to be honest i have seen plenty of exchange went annoyingly slow because of the Real time Data Production.
but Bitmax claims the learn from past and gonna use the knowledge to make the bitmax better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

that's truly impressive they also want to include ML techniques for maintaining security and ensuring security breach are kept at bay, i believe they are the next stage in the development of cryptocurrency exchange platfirm

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

When is the sales closing again please?
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

It's 31st I read not 21st and even confirmed from the telegram group as well
BTC testing that level which Securix place as the barest minimum, I'm still hopeful the project will be operational still

You are mixing things up here? I can only find information that the token sale will end on 21st of December and a Telegram admin confirmed me this date.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

BTC testing that level which Securix place as the barest minimum, I'm still hopeful the project will be operational still

You are mixing things up here? I can only find information that the token sale will end on 21st of December and a Telegram admin confirmed me this date.

I can confirm, that the 21st of December is the last day of the crowdsale. This was verified by an Admin in Telegram.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

Yea, lets just stay hopeful and see how things will become but the community should understand that the market has grown big enough to remain and not become extinct, those selling at the moment should understand that the buyers are not stupid, they actually now what will happen in the next couple of months, so HODL!!!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

Actually, the ICO should end on 1.12. but they have extended the pre-sale by a few days because of the bad market. That's why the ICO ends a few days before Christmas. Hopefully with many tokens sold as a Christmas present :-)

Lets just hope that the market will get better in the coming weeks, the pressure is just too much on most project and some are fidgeting, well, the strong ones are still buying, i never believed it will be this low, at same time, no one knows what will happen in the coming weeks, it may be too high to comprehend Grin, so lets watch and see

Yeah, Never expected that it will going to be this low (expect the unexpected). That's why most of the projects adjusted their token sale in more few days or weeks so they will going to have atleast a good chance at that time to have more people to buy.

At your service
Mariia_BT

Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Due to recent market conditions, no ICO is getting good investment. But Onam did better job till now. I don't mind if they have to extend the ICO end date.
but this should be a specific date.
They do not need to expand sales for as long as possible.
it turns out, that they need to wait for good cryptomarket conditions and not develop?

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

Yea, lets just stay hopeful and see how things will become but the community should understand that the market has grown big enough to remain and not become extinct, those selling at the moment should understand that the buyers are not stupid, they actually now what will happen in the next couple of months, so HODL!!!

I am not saying the whole crypto world is at the edge of extinction but people should start to lower their expectations. It could very well be the case that we won't see much growth for a couple of months.
em777

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

I am not saying the whole crypto world is at the edge of extinction but people should start to lower their expectations. It could very well be the case that we won't see much growth for a couple of months.

yeah, i totally agree with you i would advise them to start considering the fact that next bull run might be months from now they should not excpect miracle right now

[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

Real-time Trade Surveillance

Seems this is a very good and secure method. But I'm afraid that what if the platform get slower of annoying to use due to this Real-time Trade Surveillance?

Optimization! I think the platform is really going to be optimized for efficiency and effectiveness
I mean they wouldn't want to build a slow platform this will be very bad for the reputation of the exchange

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

Due to recent market conditions, no ICO is getting good investment. But Onam did better job till now. I don't mind if they have to extend the ICO end date.

I would expect that if there is a very strong idea with a strong team, they could still raise lots of money.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:43:35 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:51:13 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

Wow. That is super fast. What technology will they be using to implement this. 10 million transaction is really really large which means that the exchange will be very fast and users can be able to lock trades in less that 3 seconds.

there feature will help them to know as the one of the best exchange in the future, with a 10 million transaction could be so fast that all of the all day trader love to be part of this exchange. Lets wait for another good updates regarding to the progress and development of this project. i just cant wait to test it for myself how fast it is  Wink

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

Wow. That is super fast. What technology will they be using to implement this. 10 million transaction is really really large which means that the exchange will be very fast and users can be able to lock trades in less that 3 seconds.

If a decent volume happens to exist the order could trigger instantly;  That is a massive number of transactions looks like they opted for the high end machine in AWS which gigs of RAM. Anyways I hope they are working on volume side of things too.

em777

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

If a decent volume happens to exist the order could trigger instantly;  That is a massive number of transactions looks like they opted for the high end machine in AWS which gigs of RAM. Anyways I hope they are working on volume side of things too.

speed is important to effectively execute crypto exchange task and i believe onam will do perfectly well with such speed but i would like to know they intend to achieve that

[[[[[[
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

reaching softcap is very important to the project i would want to believe they have plans to achieve that even though it gonna require them to work harder
I am not sure that but I guess 26 days are remains and that's enough time to reach softcap. As we know that softcap fund is enough to move continue their project.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.

Oh. I actually forgot they had a bounty running on bounty0x. They even seem to be a popular ico in the crypto community.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

Oh. I actually forgot they had a bounty running on bounty0x. They even seem to be a popular ico in the crypto community.

It has been going for sometime and being on telegram many were asking about it so I am guessing they had good participation? I honestly think if the low fee stay I think it is likely that they will have large investors given the compliance part.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: