Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32283 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Teams got a lot of ways that they can stand to grow and improve I’m sure their doing all they can and from what I’ve seen they seem very open to input from the community

Yeah, they’re transparent with their community, ensuring they keep them updated on every step they take. With what I’ve read on these guys I’m pretty sure they’ll do just fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

Teams got a lot of ways that they can stand to grow and improve I’m sure their doing all they can and from what I’ve seen they seem very open to input from the community

the team understands the importance of carrying the community along every stage of development i believe they are going to see remarkable engagement once they are online

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

I've been tracking ONAM's Twitter page & Telegram group, they have been putting in a lot of hard work recently. It's nice to see it is paying off and they are getting more recognition. Hopefully this translates into more business for the ONAM team. Could attract more partnerships if they become more popular.

bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:18:21 AM

I've been tracking ONAM's Twitter page & Telegram group, they have been putting in a lot of hard work recently. It's nice to see it is paying off and they are getting more recognition. Hopefully this translates into more business for the ONAM team. Could attract more partnerships if they become more popular.

i dont have any idea how many members are now recognize and following the development of the whole project. i did check their twitter account and found only few members are following their, i guess they need more social-marketing team to make their community grow to attract more supporters and investors since this project is so worthy to be part of.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/onam.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/onamofficial

If they are active on instagram then why not, But for me the best media to monitor some updates are the telegram and twitter account of the project because most of the projects are commonly used these two.

I have never used instagram till now. Like it is mentioned, twitter and telegram are the best source of information from the project team. I thought its just me.

facebook and Instagram are not my things, I feel twitter is the best source for information regarding cryptocurrency project, the former are for gossiping

Iam not sure about facebook as I don't really use it but Instagram doesn't seem to be the right channel for crypto? I don't feel Instagram audience are the right one for crypto investments? just a guess though not based on research or anything; I may be wrong.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

If they are active on instagram then why not, But for me the best media to monitor some updates are the telegram and twitter account of the project because most of the projects are commonly used these two.

I have never used instagram till now. Like it is mentioned, twitter and telegram are the best source of information from the project team. I thought its just me.

facebook and Instagram are not my things, I feel twitter is the best source for information regarding cryptocurrency project, the former are for gossiping

Iam not sure about facebook as I don't really use it but Instagram doesn't seem to be the right channel for crypto? I don't feel Instagram audience are the right one for crypto investments? just a guess though not based on research or anything; I may be wrong.

They are active on Instagram as well? I don't use Instagram account so have not subscribed to their Instagram channel.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

They are active on Instagram as well? I don't use Instagram account so have not subscribed to their Instagram channel.

I am following them on tweeter, Facebook and at telegram channel as well. They are very active over there. Not sure about Instagram, will visit Instagram channel to see if any interesting pics are available or not
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

It will be like paper trading at Onam exchange once MVP is available?  That's why they decided to allow members with KYC compliance only?

Paper Trading is not a real trading. You experiment with "play money". And since there is no real money in the game, I would not understand the KYC.
But if we can do real trades on the MVP, then a KYC would be logical

Paper trading feature  available on Onam?
That’s would be great. But the KYC process should be scrapped out. I don’t see a need for that. It’s just a way to learn to trade, and it would help noobs to learn and maybe sometime actually trade.

Lol, the exchange has always posed itself as one that is compliant with the law, this alone should warrant for KYC,  besides it is only inevitable that exchanges ask for KYC. Paper trade is only a feature on the exchange which you can decide to use or not and I see no reason why it should affect KYC.

Anyone checked with Onam team at their telegram channel if KYC is really required for MVP testing? MVP is not real trading at exchange so KYC might not required.

I doubt that. Why will someone need to verify a dummy account? It's not really and asking for users to give up their details for test your MVP doesn't look like a successful path to thread in my opinion
L.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

I am following them on tweeter, Facebook and at telegram channel as well. They are very active over there. Not sure about Instagram, will visit Instagram channel to see if any interesting pics are available or not

I am surprised they even have an instagram account not many projects do. I wont be surprised if they are not active there. There are only little crypto enthusiast on instagram .
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

It’s good that they realize they really need to get as much attention as possible early word of mouth and a quality solid platform are what matter early on to drive things forward

most projects get a good start (which is very important and brings in more investors), but in few months after completed ICO rounds, they would relent in making more advancements. BTW that may and shouldn't be same with ONAM. the team should work more on the features of the exchange and promotion knowing they got competition already.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

It’s good that they realize they really need to get as much attention as possible early word of mouth and a quality solid platform arewhat matter early on to drive things forward

yeah, they should ensure they get to a lot of people as much as possible, doing so will create a chain reaction that will ensure people get to know of the project and what it is all about

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

It’s good that they realize they really need to get as much attention as possible early word of mouth and a quality solid platform arewhat matter early on to drive things forward

yeah, they should ensure they get to a lot of people as much as possible, doing so will create a chain reaction that will ensure people get to know of the project and what it is all about

They are going to have a real challenge because of it, these days is hard to get good support from people because of the market condition.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

I Had no idea they have an Instagram page for ONAM, Anyways I think I will be stick to their telegram and twitter pages for the necessary information.

I still don't get it why crypto projects need an Instagram page. Sure, Instagram has its advantages but for an crypto exchange like ONAM other social media like Twitter are way more important if you ask me.

I also don't know but might be reason is that some people are using twitter, facebook and some people really loving Instagram. Because of Instagram also works like twitter.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

CryptoCurrency market is at the verge of breaking a new low.
Whenever the market is on a ATL or ATH spree, crypto holders use exchange more. FOMO or FUD cause pressure on most exchanges. ONAM plans to be a top Exchange, and with these features they offer, there’s certainly going to be more pressure during these times. What’s ONAM Plan to take this pressure from so many users?
Hopefully, they don’t shut down or limit registration  like most Exchanges do

Firstly they are not operational yet so there is little they can do
This is how I see it, by this time next year we won't have this much fall in value of cryptocurrency hopefully
The Onam exchange is targetting users to become proficient in their trade so in time to come we should be seeing a reduced activity in stupid trades that's causing problem already in the blockchain

I don’t think so buddy. Volume on trades comes with a bull run. Not with the lousy trading.
With the features Onam offers, most people would want to use Onam and that could be so much than they could carry if they don’t step up.

yeah right, we both saying same thing but in a different ways
I am actually anticipating the release of the platform already so as to use her features which i believe will ease use of trade platforms

The anticipation is quite high, any idea if they have stated anything about their MVP?, i've missed out a couple of days on their telegram, perhaps something new must have come up, its nice to see them working towards achieving their target even at this very bearish period, it will be nice if we'll get to see some serious greens before the year runs out
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

i guess getting much people is not to worry about the team because their project is something that most of the investor will look up too. Soon the all the feature runs smoothly and find no error during those test all of the big investor will came in their platform to test it for themselves and if those feature impresses them they will recommend it to others too.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

When is the sales closing again please?
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I Had no idea they have an Instagram page for ONAM, Anyways I think I will be stick to their telegram and twitter pages for the necessary information.

I still don't get it why crypto projects need an Instagram page. Sure, Instagram has its advantages but for an crypto exchange like ONAM other social media like Twitter are way more important if you ask me.

I also don't know but might be reason is that some people are using twitter, facebook and some people really loving Instagram. Because of Instagram also works like twitter.
Recent researches have explored that, Instagram and especially Instagram adds are 10 times effective than Facebook ads. - Google

Even I use instagram for local businesses marketting campaign and yes they are grabbing much young-matured audience!

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

CryptoCurrency market is at the verge of breaking a new low.
Whenever the market is on a ATL or ATH spree, crypto holders use exchange more. FOMO or FUD cause pressure on most exchanges. ONAM plans to be a top Exchange, and with these features they offer, there’s certainly going to be more pressure during these times. What’s ONAM Plan to take this pressure from so many users?
Hopefully, they don’t shut down or limit registration  like most Exchanges do

Firstly they are not operational yet so there is little they can do
This is how I see it, by this time next year we won't have this much fall in value of cryptocurrency hopefully
The Onam exchange is targetting users to become proficient in their trade so in time to come we should be seeing a reduced activity in stupid trades that's causing problem already in the blockchain

I don’t think so buddy. Volume on trades comes with a bull run. Not with the lousy trading.
With the features Onam offers, most people would want to use Onam and that could be so much than they could carry if they don’t step up.

Exactly. Right now the only thing that this massive decline in value for all crypto brings, is that ONAM is getting farther and farther away from reaching their softcap. Hopefully, they can reach it in the end.

Actually, it should now be much easier to reach the softcap. The price of tokens seems to be tied to ETH and BTC. At the moment, you get a lot more tokens for Fiat, if you buy ETH or BTC first: 1 ETH = ~2,875 ONAM, 1 BTC = ~81,250 ONAM
That's a great Way to  bring  new investor into the market!
Many new ones will be finding their way to ONAM making investment  to ONAM which is undoubtedly profitable in this narrow market!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I noticed it too, They are really working really hard to make this project successful. Sooner or later their hard work will going to pay off and we must not let this great opportunity to left us.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

i guess getting much people is not to worry about the team because their project is something that most of the investor will look up too. Soon the all the feature runs smoothly and find no error during those test all of the big investor will came in their platform to test it for themselves and if those feature impresses them they will recommend it to others too.

I would have ta disagree. The hardest part is getting people to use the service. Investors will only look this way if there are users onboard otherwise it is a tough road getting users and convincing them to use your service or services.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: