Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32283 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

I would have ta disagree. The hardest part is getting people to use the service. Investors will only look this way if there are users onboard otherwise it is a tough road getting users and convincing them to use your service or services.

but as long as the platform is good and safe, I'm sure they will never have trouble finding new users. so the important thing now is to wait for the MVP and see if the Platform is good or not.

Any update on the MVP launch ? It was supposed to be available for testing start of this week. Did they passed the security audit?

Still waiting too about it. I think the MVP must be launced an hours ago and still not here maybe they adjusted it to some reasons? But sometimes launching it is really take time I'll wait for now.

At your service
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

When is the sales closing again please?
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

They seem quite optimistic in such market; they are focused I think in the private investments now and they have raised a decent amount so far. We still have time until the end of Dec so we will what happens.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

They seem quite optimistic in such market; they are focused I think in the private investments now and they have raised a decent amount so far. We still have time until the end of Dec so we will what happens.

I thought i saw somewhere that the reached the softcap or is the information wrong. I was even celebrating that it did not take them long to achieve the softcap.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

I’m hopeful December is still a big last month of FOMO for people wanting to bring the project forward and make a crap ton of progress in getting this exchange much further along

December seems like the last straw for lots of events including the market state; lot's of people are hopeful that by December a bull might occur, if that happens it'll favor lots of ICO's and Onam wouldn't be left out.

Don't know about bull market. I am thinking about recovery only. We can think about bull market only after ETH hits 400 USD.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

How much of ONAM tokens have been sold up to this moment?
I think the team should put a tracker/bar on the website. That would minimize the questions.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:51:27 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Very optimistic. By the way it's really good to know that even at the current market situation their private investments are went really good. We must really wait now what will going to happen next.

At your service
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

I am impressed with first point in whitepapers which talks about major concern of all, security breaches.
But its not clear what ONAM is gonna do different then others for more secure platform..!!
Can anyone put some light on that..?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

Actually, the ICO should end on 1.12. but they have extended the pre-sale by a few days because of the bad market. That's why the ICO ends a few days before Christmas. Hopefully with many tokens sold as a Christmas present :-)

Lets just hope that the market will get better in the coming weeks, the pressure is just too much on most project and some are fidgeting, well, the strong ones are still buying, i never believed it will be this low, at same time, no one knows what will happen in the coming weeks, it may be too high to comprehend Grin, so lets watch and see
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

ICO bench says that the token sale will end on Dec, 21st and if I remember correctly someone from their Telegram team also confirmed this date.

As far as I know, this is true. Telegram admin confirmed this in their telegram channel. Less than 1 month to go in that sense. Looking forward for softcap reached news from the team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

but as long as the platform is good and safe, I'm sure they will never have trouble finding new users. so the important thing now is to wait for the MVP and see if the Platform is good or not.
This is why ONAM team is making sure everything is OKAY Before lauching the Final Product!
They developed it and they tasted it as well! Then they launch the Product!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

This is why ONAM team is making sure everything is OKAY Before lauching the Final Product!
They developed it and they tasted it as well! Then they launch the Product!

The tricky bit would to have as many users on board as possible. I mean the more the users the more it is likely to have higher volume and of course the likely it is to have higher demand on the token. Let us see how the bot helps in that regard.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

It's 31st I read not 21st and even confirmed from the telegram group as well
BTC testing that level which Securix place as the barest minimum, I'm still hopeful the project will be operational still

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

Real-time Trade Surveillance

Seems this is a very good and secure method. But I'm afraid that what if the platform get slower of annoying to use due to this Real-time Trade Surveillance?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

It's 31st I read not 21st and even confirmed from the telegram group as well
BTC testing that level which Securix place as the barest minimum, I'm still hopeful the project will be operational still

Due to recent market conditions, no ICO is getting good investment. But Onam did better job till now. I don't mind if they have to extend the ICO end date.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

As far as I know, this is true. Telegram admin confirmed this in their telegram channel. Less than 1 month to go in that sense. Looking forward for softcap reached news from the team.

It's almost a month left than, and that looks enough for reaching softcap or even higher.. After all, it's an exchange and not any fussy token...

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

I just saw on their website which is really great that "ONAM Matching Engine can handle over 10M transactions per second with latencies as low as 40 nano-seconds."

Wow. That is super fast. What technology will they be using to implement this. 10 million transaction is really really large which means that the exchange will be very fast and users can be able to lock trades in less that 3 seconds.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Real-time Trade Surveillance

Seems this is a very good and secure method. But I'm afraid that what if the platform get slower of annoying to use due to this Real-time Trade Surveillance?

I don't think that the ONAM exchange get slower because of the real-time trade surveillance. They will do it with a machine learning algorhythm and it is necessary to collect all the data to prevent market manipulation.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: