Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?

Haha... Funny you. Maybe they don't give much preference to Twitter platform as a major channel to concentrate on... Or maybe they Man power is not enough to cover as far a Twitter conveniently

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:13:22 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

I was just scrolling trough their Twitter and noticed that they didn't tweet in a long time, is the team busy with anything that i may have missed?
That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.

I guess that low amount of followers is due to the fact that they are still new and upcoming in the blockchain business. I guess with time they can be getting a large amount of followers.

Yeah, They are just new that's why they still have some low social media followers but sooner or later after some good promotion more people will going to join them.

such a number of users is just a laugh for such a project. if earlier in the world of venture capital investments you would have come with such indicators, you would be thrown out the window. now all crypto pros and collect large sums which is very strange.
I don't think it depends on the numbers they have but the amount they have raised and the achievements they have made a long the way.

I agree, Rasing good amount and having many good achievements while the project is just starting will going to help them on becoming one of the successful project.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.

I'm curious how ONAM will use AI for their exchange. I think we will know how, with the release of the MVP next month.

I do not think the AI ​​will be included in the MVP. We see that only in the finished product. the MVP will be an alpha version of the Exchange where we can probably trade 1 or 2 tokens

Yeah, the AI will operational from the completed work as an AI enthusiasts and practitioner I would really want them to make the AI visible and very functional

Well, that's one of their selling point, i believe a project once came up with such plan, nothing much has been heard of them since, onam should do like a periodic testing of the AI and compare it with that of the actual trading results, such should be made publicly so that the community will have a feel of what it takes to use the platform

AI is everywhere. We cannot avoid it in our life. Better used to live with it and learn it. Sure AI in their product is their selling point together with balanced risk.

You're right, with a lot of possibilities coming with it, it's still new and provides a whole new opportunity for it's implementation and it's a good thing to see onam making the decision of using such on their platform and i believe with time, more features will be added to enhance the overall functionality of the brand and deliver the stated target
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

I have a question about Crypto to Crypto Trading
Do I understand correctly that I can trade every cryptocurrency with each other? Or do you just like the other exchanges offer trading pairs against BTC, ETH, LTC, ....?

Good question. It will be interesting to know if we can do trading with every Cryptocurrency with each other. Based on the current services provided by other exchange, I think we may not able to such trade. But I am expecting some important, flexibility here.

I think that would be hard to suffice because then you need to have decent volumes. I think most exchanges do ETH. BTC and other prominent pairs is because of the volume. You don't want to have stuck orders just because you lack the needed volume.

That's right, you're talking about an important point. I have not considered that yet. Good that others think for me here :-)

I suppose that they will list ETH, BTC and maybe ONAM trading pairs at the start. After a succesful launch and with higher trading volume, they can add more pairs.

yes, you will be right. I have now recognized the mistake in my thoughts. Even if we could trade Coin XYZ with Coin ABC on the exchange, we would first have to find someone else who wants this trade. So the usual trading pairrs are probably the best

Yeah, you're right the reason why we can't just exchange any token or coin for another and this is because of volume/liquidity. If they opened all these markets with no-one trading them it would be a waste of time and money.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

I think it’s useful in crypto but most exchanges don’t offer it I think an exchange that offers simplified stoploss  via stable coin assets would be something I think a lot of newer traders would be interested in being able to use

Yea. I believe any individual trying to go into trading will have gone for training in one way or the other and must have been told about "stoploss" and its usefulness... Thus they will definitely be looking out for it in what ever exchange they pick.

stoploss is very useful in trading but i believe crypto exchanges have reasons why they have not included it in crypto exchange. i believe they will with time add that feature

Crypto exchanges are using smart ways like AI. Thats even better than stoplosses in other terms. ONAM will also use such AI based tools in their exchange as far as I see.

I'm curious how ONAM will use AI for their exchange. I think we will know how, with the release of the MVP next month.

I do not think the AI ​​will be included in the MVP. We see that only in the finished product. the MVP will be an alpha version of the Exchange where we can probably trade 1 or 2 tokens

Yeah, the AI will operational from the completed work as an AI enthusiasts and practitioner I would really want them to make the AI visible and very functional

Well, that's one of their selling point, i believe a project once came up with such plan, nothing much has been heard of them since, onam should do like a periodic testing of the AI and compare it with that of the actual trading results, such should be made publicly so that the community will have a feel of what it takes to use the platform

AI is everywhere. We cannot avoid it in our life. Better used to live with it and learn it. Sure AI in their product is their selling point together with balanced risk.

You're right, with a lot of possibilities coming with it, it's still new and provides a whole new opportunity for it's implementation and it's a good thing to see onam making the decision of using such on their platform and i believe with time, more features will be added to enhance the overall functionality of the brand and deliver the stated target

There are a lot I expect from onam Exchange. They’ve met up to my expectations. I hope they release the project earlier than expected. I like to try out using the features. And making a few bucks.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Do I understand correctly that I can trade every cryptocurrency with each other? Or do you just like the other exchanges offer trading pairs against BTC, ETH, LTC, ....?

I think it should typically work like the norm, there is always a base currency in every trade or pair just as the case of the USD being a base currency for the USDCAD pair, it should be the same for the 3 currencies you also mentioned, they are the base upon which all other currency are paired

While your right theirs an infinite number of possibl base pairs he’ll even for stablecoin bases usdt usdc tusd and god knows how many else those are just the usd ones theirs EUR as well as many other stable coins

OH wow this much? I haven't come across much Euro pairing but I'll check that out.. I think tether have been very strong over the years over other stable coins

A lot of options on trading pairs is a great idea. It’s damn stressful having to trade a lot of exchanges to get to your choice tokens. Also the low transaction cost by onam Exchange is a nice catch.

Do Onam promised this many currency pairs? I didn't read this anywhere yet

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

ONAM will launch a monthly rebalanced index fund that will track the crypto assets listed on the exchange. I really like this idea and it is an easy way for investors/traders to diversify their portfolios.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

I think it should typically work like the norm, there is always a base currency in every trade or pair just as the case of the USD being a base currency for the USDCAD pair, it should be the same for the 3 currencies you also mentioned, they are the base upon which all other currency are paired

While your right theirs an infinite number of possibl base pairs he’ll even for stablecoin bases usdt usdc tusd and god knows how many else those are just the usd ones theirs EUR as well as many other stable coins

OH wow this much? I haven't come across much Euro pairing but I'll check that out.. I think tether have been very strong over the years over other stable coins

A lot of options on trading pairs is a great idea. It’s damn stressful having to trade a lot of exchanges to get to your choice tokens. Also the low transaction cost by onam Exchange is a nice catch.

direct crypto-cypto will be a very cool feature i know the pain i went through just to acquire a particular token. i believe onam is solving one of the major problems in  crypto exchange

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:42:30 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

That's true. Even I can see last tweet about new landing page of Onam website. But I like one part, in a week their followers are increased 266 to 598. I guess they need more promotion of their business.

I guess that low amount of followers is due to the fact that they are still new and upcoming in the blockchain business. I guess with time they can be getting a large amount of followers.
I also think so and indeed if I want to get a lot of followers it certainly takes a long time and must do an interesting promotion so for now I have to be patient to be able to get a lot of followers, I am sure that over time it will come true

That is where the bounty and airdrops comes in handy. I think it is also great the facebook ads are back in business and that is a great a channel too. I think they should keep stressing on how they are different and on the compliance part. I honestly and genuinely think the compliance part could attract the large investors since those worry a lot about that stuff. Especially if in the US.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

I also think so and indeed if I want to get a lot of followers it certainly takes a long time and must do an interesting promotion so for now I have to be patient to be able to get a lot of followers, I am sure that over time it will come true

That is where the bounty and airdrops comes in handy. I think it is also great the facebook ads are back in business and that is a great a channel too. I think they should keep stressing on how they are different and on the compliance part. I honestly and genuinely think the compliance part could attract the large investors since those worry a lot about that stuff. Especially if in the US.

Getting google and facebook to reevaluate their stance on cryptocurrency is so important its what really was needed, and we had to see it improve, this years been a disaster really, and the indecision and confusion these big companies created only made things worse in 2018. I'm hoping solid companies and exchanges like ONAM through compliant practices can see standard and crypto worlds work together

Team need to do aggressive marketing and tweeter,  Facebook, are easy and almost free way of marketing. Onam should focus on these social media platform.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Getting google and facebook to reevaluate their stance on cryptocurrency is so important its what really was needed, and we had to see it improve, this years been a disaster really, and the indecision and confusion these big companies created only made things worse in 2018. I'm hoping solid companies and exchanges like ONAM through compliant practices can see standard and crypto worlds work together

Team need to do aggressive marketing and tweeter,  Facebook, are easy and almost free way of marketing. Onam should focus on these social media platform.

I agree, These social media's will really going to be a big help them on finding a lot of possible people that can support or invest on their project.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

I agree, These social media's will really going to be a big help them on finding a lot of possible people that can support or invest on their project.
For this they need more promotion. I think they did not have bounty campaign? I guess they should start in if does not have.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

Yea, it was a good thing to see the above brands change their decisions, this year has not been favorable to crypto holders but in the midst of such, some are making it big time, i love the the positive news emanating from the industry, in the past few weeks, it's been one good news to another and this will likely lead to the cause of the next bull run
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Yea, it was a good thing to see the above brands change their decisions, this year has not been favorable to crypto holders but in the midst of such, some are making it big time, i love the the positive news emanating from the industry, in the past few weeks, it's been one good news to another and this will likely lead to the cause of the next bull run

I think their intial ban was justifiable given the scams and fraud circulating. That is why I stated earlier that ONAM should emphasize on the compliance aspect and even advertise for that. I think many would like to a compliant exchange for a change.

nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

For this they need more promotion. I think they did not have bounty campaign? I guess they should start in if does not have.
They do have a bounty campaign and here is the link to it: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ONAM%20Exchange, but they do not have bitcointalk in their bounty promotions maybe they should add that.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

They need little bit push up then they will have huge numbers of followers on their social media channel.
The most important is not the number of followers in social networks, but the number of investors who are willing to invest big money)))

Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

You could spend a life time Learning to trade. Although there’s a lot of videos on how to make a profits from trading. Cryptocurrency markets Is one of the profitable ares in crypto currency. With 70% newbies learning about crypto from friends who make a stable income from trading.  Buying low and selling high, maintaining a portfolio with various coins and claiming your earnings by paying exchange fees are the majority of what a crypto trader does today. Onam.io exchange promises a lot of features on its exchange, to make trading a lot easy and profitable. There’s a lot of interest on this project because the team got experience.
I’ll expect the product release to be huge. Goodluck team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

You could spend a life time Learning to trade. Although there’s a lot of videos on how to make a profits from trading. Cryptocurrency markets Is one of the profitable ares in crypto currency. With 70% newbies learning about crypto from friends who make a stable income from trading.  Buying low and selling high, maintaining a portfolio with various coins and claiming your earnings by paying exchange fees are the majority of what a crypto trader does today. Onam.io exchange promises a lot of features on its exchange, to make trading a lot easy and profitable. There’s a lot of interest on this project because the team got experience.
I’ll expect the product release to be huge. Goodluck team.

Trading in Cryptomarket is not easy. It's fairly new for many people, access to different Crypto currencies are dependent on which exchange a person has account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: