Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32283 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

Volume is one of the most important things for most new projects along with speculation because at least early on in the project most of investor sentiment is based on speculation of where the projects headed

I think that is why marketmaking is mandated by some exchanges; I am not sure what measure are in place by the exchange to ensure the volume but I think it was wise starting off with the major coins.

This will help Onam to attract more traders at Exchange.  Even though they have advanced technology,  features,  without traders it's not useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

Volume is one of the most important things for most new projects along with speculation because at least early on in the project most of investor sentiment is based on speculation of where the projects headed

I think that is why marketmaking is mandated by some exchanges; I am not sure what measure are in place by the exchange to ensure the volume but I think it was wise starting off with the major coins.
if a little enthusiast I think the project will not run well so the volume gets bigger then a project will run as desired

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

Yeah. Very important in the business, that's why I think that most exchanges will not list token or a coin that will not have much trading activities or bring in more volume to the exchange.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Did you guys see all the currencies they are going to have once they launch their exchange? they recently Tweeted it, check it out here: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

That’s amazing it’s good to see them already clearing up some of the most important questions like this as I was asking in their telegram about listing conditions

That's quite a lot of currencies to be listed at the launch in one day.. This is great for holders of this currencies... I can't see some of them I hold though
I think they are going with the ones that people know the most, maybe once it is a success they will add a lot more currencies but that is the for the future.

It's logical I will say. The more people know about a coin, the more the people holding the coin and directly, this affects the amount of trade  to be done on that particular coin

I agree, Speacially now the market is still in good situation to buy more crypto currencies to hold. Most of the people now learned how to hold those good coins that sometimes really affect the trading volumes because of it.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

Yeah. Very important in the business, that's why I think that most exchanges will not list token or a coin that will not have much trading activities or bring in more volume to the exchange.

Initially there was no such concept like ICO and anyone was mining tokens and was adding to exchange, but very few tokens was getting traded at exchange and that's created problem for exchanges.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

I think ONAM Exchnage can bring Traditional market to Crypto with they're plan and development!
If it gets to deliver the product they promised to they can get to Top 10 with in no time because of it unique and effective Features! 

A lot of exchanges are out there clamouring to be among the first 50, it's a tall dream to aim for first 10 this days in this very competitive environment such as this, we really hope they stay consistent and right on their aim to achieve this feat

I agree with you friend. Aiming for a slot within the first 10 slots is a rather unrealistic goal at this early stage of their project. Lots of exchanges have been in existence since the early days of bitcoin and knocking them out of that spot within a few months doesn't look doable to me.

As unrealistic as it may sound, it still can be doable because anything can happen in the business world, we've all heard of small brands coming into the market and putting big brands in place they never expected, so yea, if they can deliver something much more unique to the community and generate good reviews, they can certainly change the situation of things

What other truth is there? I can't imagine anyone thinking impossibilities in business. All it takes is commitment, planning, dedication, drive and of course funds. With all this in place, I really see Onam doing big in the industry.

Yea, those who started such did so without knowing the outcome but the fact that they have a vision and dedicated there lives to making such happen led to the outcome of a successful niche, today, a lot of brands are coming into the picture from the foundation laid by another individual or set of individuals, so onam can set another clean record if they are dedicated
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

I am yet to come across the listing process of Onam.io I couldn't get this reply yet
Is there a vote process for listing in the exchange as well?

A lot of projects come up weekly. Especially from ICO and need to list immediately to get tokens available to anyone globally. Onam team should provide a listing procedure but I guess the listing price is private.
A voting process would help onam build a community too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
denzhikv

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Do I need to go through KYC for participation?
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Hey there. Yes, we require all crowdsale participants to go through KYC. Don’t worry though, we have made the process very simple. If you have any questions about KYC join us on telegram and we will walk you through it.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

Hey there. Yes, we require all crowdsale participants to go through KYC. Don’t worry though, we have made the process very simple. If you have any questions about KYC join us on telegram and we will walk you through it.

Am interested in the KYC procedure too. Can I get your telegram Community link?
I heard it’s interesting there.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

KYC is important factor for any ICO. Good thing is that, Onam says they have made process simple.
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

What is robust risk management and how it is working?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

KYC is important factor for any ICO. Good thing is that, Onam says they have made process simple.

Well I don't really like doing KYC but when it comes to this kind of project which is got my attention and I feel that it will really going to be good and legit then I will really doing it.

At your service
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Well I don't really like doing KYC but when it comes to this kind of project which is got my attention and I feel that it will really going to be good and legit then I will really doing it.

I think most people in the crypto world don't like KYC, but it is necessary for most projects. The KYC procedure for ONAM is quite simple, only passport and data.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

I am yet to come across the listing process of Onam.io I couldn't get this reply yet

I think you should check with the team on their telegram channel. They would probably have an answer to this. I don't see any of the admins hetr.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

It is a must if you are dealing with Fiat or fiat is involved. They are using a third party btw so it should be quick.  I think the entity they are using is called ICOS ID. I know KYC is not really a favorable thing by many but for the business to be compliant they need to execute it.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

A lot of projects come up weekly. Especially from ICO and need to list immediately to get tokens available to anyone globally. Onam team should provide a listing procedure but I guess the listing price is private.
A voting process would help onam build a community too.

Yeah this is same line of thought for me too, this type of information should be made public so that project gets idea of how they go about listing in the exchange. I know of a new exchange facing exact same problem

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

KYC gives additional safety to project. It's important for any project, it give access to them in accepting the funds from multiple countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: