Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

I am yet to come across the listing process of Onam.io I couldn't get this reply yet
Is there a vote process for listing in the exchange as well?

A lot of projects come up weekly. Especially from ICO and need to list immediately to get tokens available to anyone globally. Onam team should provide a listing procedure but I guess the listing price is private.
A voting process would help onam build a community too.

A visit to any of these ico listing websites can be very overwhelming if you are there to pick a project to invest in with the unending list of new ICOs added daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:43:49 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.

I dont know i dont see a reason not to trade on third party exchanges as well, its still rewarding to hold it from the ONAM side regardless of if its bought on their exchange or traded on another exchange and then held, the only issue is then how do they handle who the "owner" of the token is thats sitting on some other exchange wallet
in case they decides that this token will be used for paid listing in their exchange, it'll be a good idea to make it available in other platform as well!
plus if ONAM token could be traded in other exchanges this will create more value of that token!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

Do I need to go through KYC for participation?

Hey there. Yes, we require all crowdsale participants to go through KYC. Don’t worry though, we have made the process very simple. If you have any questions about KYC join us on telegram and we will walk you through it.

Am interested in the KYC procedure too. Can I get your telegram Community link?
I heard it’s interesting there.

KYC is important factor for any ICO. Good thing is that, Onam says they have made process simple.

Well I don't really like doing KYC but when it comes to this kind of project which is got my attention and I feel that it will really going to be good and legit then I will really doing it.

I think most people in the crypto world don't like KYC, but it is necessary for most projects. The KYC procedure for ONAM is quite simple, only passport and data.

I really don't see any reason why individuals should be concerned about the KYC process, this is just to guarantee safety of the project by adhering to certain rules, so they should just come to terms with it and do the needful, between, its a simple process like you stated and can be done in seconds, the attention that the KYC process attracts is just overheated
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:10:33 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

If the value of the token rises sharply, it is probably an advantage if it is only traded on its own exchange. because all interested parties must then create an account there.
On the other hand, other exhanges might help increase the value of the token.
But I think Onam will be so successful, so the token is in good hands on the own exchange

If we make a comparison to Binance Coin that was only originally traded on the Binance exchange. Now it is traded on a few different exchanges. However investors will want to buy ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange because otherwise traders will miss out on the benefits of holding the tokens on their exchange.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:53:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:10:55 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

Hey there. Yes, we require all crowdsale participants to go through KYC. Don’t worry though, we have made the process very simple. If you have any questions about KYC join us on telegram and we will walk you through it.

KYC is important factor for any ICO. Good thing is that, Onam says they have made process simple.

Well I don't really like doing KYC but when it comes to this kind of project which is got my attention and I feel that it will really going to be good and legit then I will really doing it.

I think most people in the crypto world don't like KYC, but it is necessary for most projects. The KYC procedure for ONAM is quite simple, only passport and data.

I really don't see any reason why individuals should be concerned about the KYC process, this is just to guarantee safety of the project by adhering to certain rules, so they should just come to terms with it and do the needful, between, its a simple process like you stated and can be done in seconds, the attention that the KYC process attracts is just overheated

Lol, it really is overheated. I think crypto exchanges has come to that point where it operates on a project-customer relationship rather than operate anonymously.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

If the value of the token rises sharply, it is probably an advantage if it is only traded on its own exchange. because all interested parties must then create an account there.
But I think Onam will be so successful, so the token is in good hands on the own exchange

If we make a comparison to Binance Coin that was only originally traded on the Binance exchange. Now it is traded on a few different exchanges. However investors will want to buy ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange because otherwise traders will miss out on the benefits of holding the tokens on their exchange.

Now I had to see if that's true. because I always thought BNB can only be bought on Binance. But there are actually some other exchanges. But the volume is (with the exception of one) vanishingly small.
I still think that Onam Tokens should only be bought on the Onam Exchange

Yeah, I've spoken to the team and they confirmed that ONAM tokens will be exclusively traded on their exchange. Also, you will save 50% on fees if you hold the tokens on the exchange, so it makes sense to keep them on there.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

Now I had to see if that's true. because I always thought BNB can only be bought on Binance. But there are actually some other exchanges. But the volume is (with the exception of one) vanishingly small.

Yeah, I've spoken to the team and they confirmed that ONAM tokens will be exclusively traded on their exchange. Also, you will save 50% on fees if you hold the tokens on the exchange, so it makes sense to keep them on there.

50% is something real good i hope bounty hunters don't screw the whole thing up by dumping as soon as they get hold of Onam token

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Yeah, Because our data is on risk if we will going to do all the KYC without making a research on the project. That's good to know that it's that simple and I hope the processing will be good too.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

Makes sense to drive demand on the platform. What do you mean by save 50% if you hold the tokens in the exchange? the 50% would be something like a bonus or you will get a 50% off on trading fee?

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

Makes sense to drive demand on the platform. What do you mean by save 50% if you hold the tokens in the exchange? the 50% would be something like a bonus or you will get a 50% off on trading fee?

I think we will be able to save transaction fees if we hold Onam tokens. 50% off is quite good deal. What are the other benefits for holding Onam tokens
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

I think we will be able to save transaction fees if we hold Onam tokens. 50% off is quite good deal. What are the other benefits for holding Onam tokens

50% saving on transaction fees is good offer,  but is there any limit or minimum number of tokens requirement to avail this benefit?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

Was there any form of minimum holdings on the platform to be qualified for the 50% discount on their platform?
And secondly, I support the idea of selling the token in ONAM alone. If they do well and attract some attention from CMC they can really drive to their platform.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:37:43 AM

Hi there! I am interested in such solutions Interested in this platform. Tell me already have a finished product or all under development?
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

I honestly do not quite understand what kind of platform? Is this a marketplace or a system for generating signals based on an analysis of the crypto market?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

I honestly do not quite understand what kind of platform? Is this a marketplace or a system for generating signals based on an analysis of the crypto market?
This is a new word in similar technologies. ONAM Exchange is a whole trading platform with many unique features.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

This is a new word in similar technologies. ONAM Exchange is a whole trading platform with many unique features.
It is perfectly! The market has been waiting for this product for a long time What is used now far from the ideal ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: