Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

In my early days around the blockchain exchange platform we didn't have much vibrant community and Enthusiast who are willing to help out with various needs even coming from the project team, the case is different with Onam.. Exactly different, you find help in a flash
Yeah as Onam Is going for building a Community Based Exchange it'll be pretty easy to get help from Team or getting solutions we might in exchange.
Unlike other ones where we kept waiting days for a reply from team!   

I also noticed that on their telegram that there's always a person who's charge on answering different question. I monitored it and their support there are really fast and looks like it's open almost 24/7.

they obviously understand the importance of making sure their social media is active, i believe it will eventually pay off in the form of more investment from their community

Yeah, Honestly some of the exchange support are really taking long before they reply on someone queries (based on my experienced). They don't really know how important of giving an answer to someone question specially if it's really important and rush.
I guess somewhere I heard that the Onam team will give the support in multiple languages as per user's requirement depends on country which is really flexible for users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Other exchanges have a voting from time to time, where the community gets to vote which coin or token should be listed next. Does anyone know if ONAM has similar plans to do such votings?
I agree with you. I guess team should be ask suggestions/voting about coins listing on their exchange. But didn't hear that yet. Onam team should be think about it.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

Other exchanges have a voting from time to time, where the community gets to vote which coin or token should be listed next. Does anyone know if ONAM has similar plans to do such votings?
I agree with you. I guess team should be ask suggestions/voting about coins listing on their exchange. But didn't hear that yet. Onam team should be think about it.

No they have actually mentioned it. It is something they will consider but it is too soon to consider at the moment. Plus I think they need to have a functional exchange to initiate such an idea.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

We are in a bearish market. Some say this is the lowest we can go on market cap, but crypto is very volatile. ONAM team has raised past softCap all in eth,    Is there a plan to liquidate the funds?
You know some projects that had a successful but didn’t liquidate the Eth. Now they got a problem because they are below funds raised during ICO.
ONAM team should consider this and make a plan to beat it.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

No they have actually mentioned it. It is something they will consider but it is too soon to consider at the moment. Plus I think they need to have a functional exchange to initiate such an idea.

Its something that can be done at any during the project. But let's see how they can develop the project first. Its one step at a time and they can have their own method of listing.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

From one post I saw on their telegram channel, They said something about making use of listing fee to filter off fake projects. So am guessing they will be making use of the fee system for listing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

From one post I saw on their telegram channel, They said something about making use of listing fee to filter off fake projects. So am guessing they will be making use of the fee system for listing.

From what I have understood the compliance part is their strongest advantage. Aside from the AI stuff going on I think the compliance part is the critical one here if you are looking for legit investment and clean trades. If they deliver the compliance part I think we will get to see the real value of coins.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

Its something that can be done at any during the project. But let's see how they can develop the project first. Its one step at a time and they can have their own method of listing.

One of the team answered me this question on Telegram. It seems it's not that easy to let the community vote because their legal team has to check at first if they can list a specific coin/token. So they'll probably have a list of approved coins/tokens from which the community can decide which one to list next in a vote.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:55:41 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

One of the team answered me this question on Telegram. It seems it's not that easy to let the community vote because their legal team has to check at first if they can list a specific coin/token. So they'll probably have a list of approved coins/tokens from which the community can decide which one to list next in a vote.

that's a good thing if the community can only pick from a few tokens. Imagine, the entire CMC list would be up for choice, that would perhaps be a mess :-)
A selection of 5 tokens in the quarter I think makes sense

Especially when you consider that there are so many legal things an exchange has to consider before listing a token/coin when they want to be fully compliant to SEC rules.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

that's a good thing if the community can only pick from a few tokens. Imagine, the entire CMC list would be up for choice, that would perhaps be a mess :-)

Its impossible to list all the coins. Team has already chosen 25 most prominent ones. They are open for listing whitelisting now. I heard some projects already contacted them. Not sure about the outcome though.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Its impossible to list all the coins. Team has already chosen 25 most prominent ones. They are open for listing whitelisting now. I heard some projects already contacted them. Not sure about the outcome though.
Well they have to be careful while selecting currency to list! Listing a BAD project wont bring any good thing for them!
Top Exchange got in top ten because of their picky rules on listing!   
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

In my early days around the blockchain exchange platform we didn't have much vibrant community and Enthusiast who are willing to help out with various needs even coming from the project team, the case is different with Onam.. Exactly different, you find help in a flash
Yeah as Onam Is going for building a Community Based Exchange it'll be pretty easy to get help from Team or getting solutions we might in exchange.

I also noticed that on their telegram that there's always a person who's charge on answering different question. I monitored it and their support there are really fast and looks like it's open almost 24/7.

they obviously understand the importance of making sure their social media is active, i believe it will eventually pay off in the form of more investment from their community

Yeah, Honestly some of the exchange support are really taking long before they reply on someone queries (based on my experienced). They don't really know how important of giving an answer to someone question specially if it's really important and rush.

That's one of the critical issues that onam should seriously ensure that it never happens, i remember asking this on their telegram group and they stressed that their customer service will be prompt and that they've various languages to ensure that things run smoothly, personally i don't wish to be in a scenario where i will have to contact customer service of exchanges
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

Well they have to be careful while selecting currency to list! Listing a BAD project wont bring any good thing for them!
Sometimes back I guess they given list of coins which is listing on their exchange. But in future they are planning to list ICO tokens/coins also on Onam exchange.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:58:47 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:55:28 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

yeah, most especially now that they are new to the game listing a bad project will only damage their reputation and eventually lead to the collapse of the platform, they should make they get good project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

I guess somewhere I heard that the Onam team will give the support in multiple languages as per user's requirement depends on country which is really flexible for users.

Wow that will be good, Because we all know that there are some people here who's really hard for them to speak english language properly. If they will going to support different language that will be good so the communication will going to be easy too.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Sometimes back I guess they given list of coins which is listing on their exchange. But in future they are planning to list ICO tokens/coins also on Onam exchange.

yeah, they did and i believe they will list more as soon as they come online, they should try to list good project so that they can attract much engagement

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:35:48 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:08:10 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

I visited the website and I find this project very good. Any date yet for the release of the MVP. Really anticipating  it,the project really  got my attention that’s for sure.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: