Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
phreeman
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

Just read about ONAM, I think it has a great prospect in the crypto business. Looking forward to see it grow and become really dominant plus the exchange rate is not really bad at the moment.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

I guess the MVP has been pushed back to the evening of Nov 19th, the team is looking to implement the beta version of crypto to crypto trading and not just a feel of the UI, I personally think with every delay, we are one step closer to seeing a master piece.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

Yeah, saw that on their telegram group I’m really looking forward to it
It's really great, That's mean MVP is releasing today. Where we can check the MVP? Can we have more details about it? I didn't found the details about MVP.
Which Sunday you guys are talking? Today is Sunday but I don't see any updates news yet about it on any social media.

They have planned to release the MVP this weekend. One Admin in Telegram verified that the release is tomorrow evening. Too bad, today I could have tested the MVP more extensively.

Me either but still i am hoping that today would be the release of the MVP since they announce that the release will be tomorrow maybe its good to wait for a good progress tomorrow. Slowly but surely its for everyone sake's and i guess the team is still working hard for their good features to be implemented in their platform. 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

I guess the MVP has been pushed back to the evening of Nov 19th, the team is looking to implement the beta version of crypto to crypto trading and not just a feel of the UI, I personally think with every delay, we are one step closer to seeing a master piece.

Well, if you consider that their initial schedule for the release of the MVP was the end of November, we shouldn't complain that much when we get it on Nov 19th instead of Nov 18th.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

this sunday! this is really good news, i hope i find enough time to take a close look at the MVP. I am very curious. that will be a nice Sunday

It’s a great date. We get to check out those features.
MVP release is going to have a positive effect on ONAM token sale. To unlock some trading features you need to hold ONAM tokens.

I am also curious how their MVP will look like but we have to keep in mind that we have to go through KYC in order to be able to test it. So there might be some delay before the first users can test the MVP.
KYC even for testing a Platform?
thats really too much! why do they need kyc for just testing! its not like there any money business involved! still lets wait for the good things!

What about a mischievous individual or probably a terrorist testing the platform?  Huh
KYC and regulation is the new normal now applied across board

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Well, if you consider that their initial schedule for the release of the MVP was the end of November, we shouldn't complain that much when we get it on Nov 19th instead of Nov 18th.

A masterpiece from ONAM team that would be appealing to investors.
I think it’s best when they plan to release the MVP it should  have all the features for trading. If it’s going to take a few days, am sure we can wait.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

this sunday! this is really good news, i hope i find enough time to take a close look at the MVP. I am very curious. that will be a nice Sunday

It’s a great date. We get to check out those features.
MVP release is going to have a positive effect on ONAM token sale. To unlock some trading features you need to hold ONAM tokens.

I am also curious how their MVP will look like but we have to keep in mind that we have to go through KYC in order to be able to test it. So there might be some delay before the first users can test the MVP.
KYC even for testing a Platform?
thats really too much! why do they need kyc for just testing! its not like there any money business involved! still lets wait for the good things!

What about a mischievous individual or probably a terrorist testing the platform?  Huh
KYC and regulation is the new normal now applied across board
I think we don't need to worry about this, because before this project starts, surely the team has taken action, even though it happened that was not wanted, I hope the team is also able to take responsibility for the losses we experience

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

I think it’s best when they plan to release the MVP it should  have all the features for trading. If it’s going to take a few days, am sure we can wait.
I hope you won't be willing because many can't wait to ask for their special MVP, I, I hope that the best service is implemented here, because this is an important thing that many people are looking for

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

I hope you won't be willing because many can't wait to ask for their special MVP, I, I hope that the best service is implemented here, because this is an important thing that many people are looking for

Yeah. I understand most investors got plans for this day. But there was a valid reason for the delay (just an extra day) which was that they plan to added more features. If that’s correct then we should wait. I’m 24hrs we would have an MVP B

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

I guess the MVP has been pushed back to the evening of Nov 19th, the team is looking to implement the beta version of crypto to crypto trading and not just a feel of the UI, I personally think with every delay, we are one step closer to seeing a masterpiece.

Well, you should know I wasn't complaining but only saying the delay is taking us a step closer to great platform when finally launched  Smiley
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Hi all,

I think ONAM trading platform will be more beneficial when crypto market boomerangs..
In fact, all exchanges having their own cryptos will rock big time.
The only question remains is, how much wait and how much watch... Patience will pay off one day..

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

Right now I'm not really all that bothered about how the market looks like
I'm very positive about the future of the blockchain and its use case

Yes, thats right approach. Blockchain is the future and those who are earlybirds, will fly high the most :-)

In coming years blockchain will attain the stability it doesn’t  possess at the moment, I don’t see any sector rising how fast the blockchain industry is

Rightly said.... everything that rises has to fall somewhere, to rise for new highs again.
I am sure cryptos are no exception. :-)

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

I guess the MVP has been pushed back to the evening of Nov 19th, the team is looking to implement the beta version of crypto to crypto trading and not just a feel of the UI, I personally think with every delay, we are one step closer to seeing a masterpiece.

Well, you should know I wasn't complaining but only saying the delay is taking us a step closer to great platform when finally launched  Smiley

yeah, i would like to believe the team is currently cooking something that once it is out will place a step closer to their ultimate goal, let hope for the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Just read about ONAM, I think it has a great prospect in the crypto business. Looking forward to see it grow and become really dominant plus the exchange rate is not really bad at the moment.
With the features they have in store sure wont disappoint us!
It will really go a long long way getting in TOP 10 EXCHANGE list. 
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

The CEO posted on Telegram the following: "We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in few hours. 🙏"

I think we will see more than an MVP, it is a Beta version of the ONAM exchange. I'm curious to test it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Today is Sunday. MVP already released? I am waiting for the official news. Hopefully it is released today and I would like to part of testing..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ONAM_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Today is Sunday. MVP already released? I am waiting for the official news. Hopefully it is released today and I would like to part of testing..

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

The CEO posted on Telegram the following: "We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in few hours. 🙏"

I think we will see more than an MVP, it is a Beta version of the ONAM exchange. I'm curious to test it.

I like this project, I love the team. Constant updates from the team is really healthy and the fact that onam is doing this shows that they know how important it is to constantly feed awaiting community important updates.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Not bad raising that much in such conditions. So we are to expect the MVP soon then. I am guessing you need to KYC to test it out?

I think this is a great milestone for the team and it is a great news for the community.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

Yeah, saw that on their telegram group I’m really looking forward to it
It's really great, That's mean MVP is releasing today. Where we can check the MVP? Can we have more details about it? I didn't found the details about MVP.
Which Sunday you guys are talking? Today is Sunday but I don't see any updates news yet about it on any social media.

They have planned to release the MVP this weekend. One Admin in Telegram verified that the release is tomorrow evening. Too bad, today I could have tested the MVP more extensively.

Well, lets just wait and see how things will roll out tomorrow, i think we should give them the opportunity to fully test out the MVP before releasing such to the community because just as they stated, the MVP was to come by month end but they just intend to keep the community in a vibrant mode by moving the date much forward than the proposed day
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:27:21 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:53:33 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: