Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?

You'll get a swift reply if you visit their telegram group, they're much more active their that the way they're here.

I believe they are but like you said the best way always seems to be via telegram they have been much more active there than anywhere else and very excited to help
I noticed same, it’s  always easy to get instant response for questions or queries from their telegram channel. The moderators are quick to answer.

I must say that their telegram moderators are among the fastest I've seen, it's almost as if they don't sleep with the swift way in which they answer questions.

Yeah, it seems like every time I check a Telegram admin is online patiently answering questions or discussing with the community about this and that. It's refreshing to see such a vital discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

Which is the reason of calling this project ONAM? It sounds so much like ONAN...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?

You'll get a swift reply if you visit their telegram group, they're much more active their that the way they're here.

I believe they are but like you said the best way always seems to be via telegram they have been much more active there than anywhere else and very excited to help
I noticed same, it’s  always easy to get instant response for questions or queries from their telegram channel. The moderators are quick to answer.

I must say that their telegram moderators are among the fastest I've seen, it's almost as if they don't sleep with the swift way in which they answer questions.

Yeah, it seems like every time I check a Telegram admin is online patiently answering questions or discussing with the community about this and that. It's refreshing to see such a vital discussion.

I can only agree with that. The Telegram Team is really one of the fastest support teams in the crypto business. Every question will be answered immediately. Even the CEO is answering all questions.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

I can only agree with that. The Telegram Team is really one of the fastest support teams in the crypto business. Every question will be answered immediately. Even the CEO is answering all questions.

They probably have a 24 hours shift routine as to ensure the community is kept active, I know most telegram group employ this strategy.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Yea, i remember asking them something that has to so with customer support and one of the admins what's like, even when customers with issues beocme much, the CEO will take on the position of a customer support officer, though it was funny but it portrayed relentless they are in their quest of becoming a known exchange in the blockchain community
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

I spoke with team about MVP release I was told about the fact there is a cosmetic addition to the current MVP that's why there seem to be a delay

I anticipate a very great product

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Which is the reason of calling this project ONAM? It sounds so much like ONAN...

Is there any issue with the way it sounds? By the way what's Onan? Never heard of that before? Can you please explain what exactly you think the issue is with the name?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is

KYC shouldn’t be a problem you don’t have to be afraid. But when you come from a restricted country then that’s a problem.
Either way, you’ll have to do KYC on the Exchange to trade or withdraw your tokens. All I ask for is a quick and easy KYC procedure.

KYC is mandatory now to almost every trading platform. Its good in a way to make sure that investor is genuine one.
Many platforms approve KYC in matter of hours, however some take ages but still incomplete.

KYC is good and at the same time bit scary. Because documents which we are submitting for KYC, people have fear that it will be misused. But I don't think exchange will doing any bad practices, so I have done the KYC and waiting for MVP launch.

Well, for any exchange where KYC is being submitted, we know no one F2F. So that risk is always there. Besides , exchange reputation is also at stake.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

ONAM is a famous Indian festival. However I strongly believe that this is not related to that festival. Its really good to ask the meaning in their telegram channel.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

I spoke with team about MVP release I was told about the fact there is a cosmetic addition to the current MVP that's why there seem to be a delay

I don't mind the small delay. Did they mention when it's going to be released exactly? A few cosmetic additions sound like it should be anytime soon.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I don't mind the small delay. Did they mention when it's going to be released exactly? A few cosmetic additions sound like it should be anytime soon.
a good project is not in a rush in every process, they ensure all remain good and there are no errors, and make it perfect before the launch. So it doesn't matter if it has to be put off as long as it will make things better.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

a good project is not in a rush in every process, they ensure all remain good and there are no errors, and make it perfect before the launch. So it doesn't matter if it has to be put off as long as it will make things better.

You're right, though the community sometimes misinterpret such like something bad has happened, so proper communication need to given by the team to the community to make them actually understand why things need to be postponed or put on hold, even though they meant to release the MVP by month end, so lets just give them sometime for proper analysis of the situation and feedback
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

Thanks for the information. would be great if the team would post about that here. I understand there would be a few additions and that cool. i guess that is because the want the make sure they do it right. BTW is there a date for the release?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Yea, although the delay is becoming quite disturbing, I am still highly anticipating the release of the MVP. With the features mentioned. I am not expecting anything lesser than top notch.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:13:40 PM

Is there any issue with the way it sounds? By the way what's Onan? Never heard of that before? Can you please explain what exactly you think the issue is with the name?

from his statement, it is like onan is a blockchain project, if that is the case then onam is more like the project than it is not, i will check it out to confirm

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

CryptoCurrency market is at the verge of breaking a new low.
Whenever the market is on a ATL or ATH spree, crypto holders use exchange more. FOMO or FUD cause pressure on most exchanges. ONAM plans to be a top Exchange, and with these features they offer, there’s certainly going to be more pressure during these times. What’s ONAM Plan to take this pressure from so many users?
Hopefully, they don’t shut down or limit registration  like most Exchanges do

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is
Yeah thats really unexpected to do KYC for Testing MVP!
According to team its the basic version of ONAM exchange without the fiat features!

I think it is mandated as part of the compliance process they are after. I think given you KYC for the MVP it would be functional? I mean it is likely you will be able to actually trade coins but I haven't tried it yet.

If they will going to let us actually trade a coins on their MVP I think the KYC that they are asking is really okay for me but if it's not really an actually coins and trading I think they must let us try it without doing any kyc.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

KYC for the MVP?
According to team its the basic version of ONAM exchange without the fiat features!

I think it is mandated as part of the compliance process they are after. I think given you KYC for the MVP it would be functional? I mean it is likely you will be able to actually trade coins but I haven't tried it yet.

If they will going to let us actually trade a coins on their MVP I think the KYC that they are asking is really okay for me but if it's not really an actually coins and trading I think they must let us try it without doing any kyc.

I think it's a bold move by the team to release a functioning version of the ONAM exchange. They could have just released the simple MVP but instead they have gone one step further and they will allow traders to make trades on the ONAM platform.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:43:11 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:52:28 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

KYC for the MVP?

yeah considering the fact that KYC is uauslly a very tedious process it would be awesome to test the mvp without any KYC, well this is just a thought.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: