Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

Which is the reason of calling this project ONAM? It sounds so much like ONAN...

ONAM is a famous Indian festival. However I strongly believe that this is not related to that festival. Its really good to ask the meaning in their telegram channel.

From the response I saw on their telegram group, it totally have nothing to do with India or festival. We were told the name ONAM means Mother of all exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

exchanges always collect minimum investments on sale because such projects are loved by investors and they always invest in such projects, therefore I do not miss such projects
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

I like that ONAM is very dedicated to being compliant. They have even partnered with well-known cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment services provider BitGo. They are the market leader in providing these kinds of services.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

I like that ONAM is very dedicated to being compliant. They have even partnered with well-known cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment services provider BitGo. They are the market leader in providing these kinds of services.

Those kind of partnerships can really do some major advancements toward getting more attention on this project and for an exchange thats really something that matters, we need to have a lot of those kind of partnerships to really move them up the charts

This bear market kind of helping all projects. Instead of going solo or ignoring most important fact, now they are thinking of giving what's best to the people/investor.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

That's the way they are going to grow and also attract to get more serious investors  to the project. I think they have what will attract many more investors.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

I spoke with team about MVP release I was told about the fact there is a cosmetic addition to the current MVP that's why there seem to be a delay

I anticipate a very great product

I don't mind the small delay. Did they mention when it's going to be released exactly? A few cosmetic additions sound like it should be anytime soon.
a good project is not in a rush in every process, they ensure all remain good and there are no errors, and make it perfect before the launch. So it doesn't matter if it has to be put off as long as it will make things better.

i do agree on that, small delay is not to worry about in ensuring the quality of their services. They are putting it all the hard work to make the platform more competitive to others platform running nowadays. Adding a few cosmetic is a sign that the team is making a good progress  more than we expect from them

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

exchanges always collect minimum investments on sale because such projects are loved by investors and they always invest in such projects, therefore I do not miss such projects

The fact that people will always trade is kind of a motivation enough to push investors into exchange projects cause most times they end up having a good return for their investments.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is
Yeah thats really unexpected to do KYC for Testing MVP!
According to team its the basic version of ONAM exchange without the fiat features!

I think it is mandated as part of the compliance process they are after. I think given you KYC for the MVP it would be functional? I mean it is likely you will be able to actually trade coins but I haven't tried it yet.

If they will going to let us actually trade a coins on their MVP I think the KYC that they are asking is really okay for me but if it's not really an actually coins and trading I think they must let us try it without doing any kyc.

I think it's a bold move by the team to release a functioning version of the ONAM exchange. They could have just released the simple MVP but instead they have gone one step further and they will allow traders to make trades on the ONAM platform.

It should be out by now; but I honestly haven't tested it yet; did not get the chance. has anyone here gave it a shot? I am not sure if fiat is supported or not maybe one could try it to get some eth while it is this low.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is
Yeah thats really unexpected to do KYC for Testing MVP!
According to team its the basic version of ONAM exchange without the fiat features!

I think it is mandated as part of the compliance process they are after. I think given you KYC for the MVP it would be functional? I mean it is likely you will be able to actually trade coins but I haven't tried it yet.

If they will going to let us actually trade a coins on their MVP I think the KYC that they are asking is really okay for me but if it's not really an actually coins and trading I think they must let us try it without doing any kyc.

I think it's a bold move by the team to release a functioning version of the ONAM exchange. They could have just released the simple MVP but instead they have gone one step further and they will allow traders to make trades on the ONAM platform.

It should be out by now; but I honestly haven't tested it yet; did not get the chance. has anyone here gave it a shot? I am not sure if fiat is supported or not maybe one could try it to get some eth while it is this low.

It will be like paper trading at Onam exchange once MVP is available?  That's why they decided to allow members with KYC compliance only?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

Actually, that has been one of the things I like about the project, they have always made sure every of their moves is compliant with the law.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:52:17 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Corleone100

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 08:22:39 PM by Corleone100

Which is the reason of calling this project ONAM? It sounds so much like ONAN...

Is there any issue with the way it sounds? By the way what's Onan? Never heard of that before? Can you please explain what exactly you think the issue is with the name?
I don’t think there’s any other project called ONAN or ONAM, In order to get your answer you will have to visit their telegram group for further enquires.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

It will be like paper trading at Onam exchange once MVP is available?  That's why they decided to allow members with KYC compliance only?

Paper Trading is not a real trading. You experiment with "play money". And since there is no real money in the game, I would not understand the KYC.
But if we can do real trades on the MVP, then a KYC would be logical

Paper trading feature  available on Onam?
That’s would be great. But the KYC process should be scrapped out. I don’t see a need for that. It’s just a way to learn to trade, and it would help noobs to learn and maybe sometime actually trade.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

i dont have any background behind this project's name, but if you insist to know what their name and the history why they called it ONAM maybe you can ask for help to the members/staff in their telegram. The admin and staff their are very active, maybe they know the answer of your question, but for me the name is new to my ear and i guess it sounds cool and catchy 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Paper Trading is not a real trading. You experiment with "play money". And since there is no real money in the game, I would not understand the KYC.

That’s would be great. But the KYC process should be scrapped out. I don’t see a need for that. It’s just a way to learn to trade, and it would help noobs to learn and maybe sometime actually trade.

Lol, the exchange has always posed itself as one that is compliant with the law, this alone should warrant for KYC,  besides it is only inevitable that exchanges ask for KYC. Paper trade is only a feature on the exchange which you can decide to use or not and I see no reason why it should affect KYC.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Lol, the exchange has always posed itself as one that is compliant with the law, this alone should warrant for KYC,  besides it is only inevitable that exchanges ask for KYC. Paper trade is only a feature on the exchange which you can decide to use or not and I see no reason why it should affect KYC.

Anyone checked with Onam team at their telegram channel if KYC is really required for MVP testing? MVP is not real trading at exchange so KYC might not required.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/onam.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/onamofficial
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/onam.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/onamofficial

If they are active on instagram then why not, But for me the best media to monitor some updates are the telegram and twitter account of the project because most of the projects are commonly used these two.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Anyone checked with Onam team at their telegram channel if KYC is really required for MVP testing? MVP is not real trading at exchange so KYC might not required.

I have asked earlier and one of the admins told it is required? maybe he misunderstood my question. If the MVP is not actually trading then I guess that KYC shouldn't me mandated.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

CryptoCurrency market is at the verge of breaking a new low.
Whenever the market is on a ATL or ATH spree, crypto holders use exchange more. FOMO or FUD cause pressure on most exchanges. ONAM plans to be a top Exchange, and with these features they offer, there’s certainly going to be more pressure during these times. What’s ONAM Plan to take this pressure from so many users?
Hopefully, they don’t shut down or limit registration  like most Exchanges do

Firstly they are not operational yet so there is little they can do
This is how I see it, by this time next year we won't have this much fall in value of cryptocurrency hopefully
The Onam exchange is targetting users to become proficient in their trade so in time to come we should be seeing a reduced activity in stupid trades that's causing problem already in the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: