Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

It will be like paper trading at Onam exchange once MVP is available?  That's why they decided to allow members with KYC compliance only?

Paper Trading is not a real trading. You experiment with "play money". And since there is no real money in the game, I would not understand the KYC.
But if we can do real trades on the MVP, then a KYC would be logical

Paper trading feature  available on Onam?
That’s would be great. But the KYC process should be scrapped out. I don’t see a need for that. It’s just a way to learn to trade, and it would help noobs to learn and maybe sometime actually trade.

Lol, the exchange has always posed itself as one that is compliant with the law, this alone should warrant for KYC,  besides it is only inevitable that exchanges ask for KYC. Paper trade is only a feature on the exchange which you can decide to use or not and I see no reason why it should affect KYC.

Anyone checked with Onam team at their telegram channel if KYC is really required for MVP testing? MVP is not real trading at exchange so KYC might not required.

I have asked earlier and one of the admins told it is required? maybe he misunderstood my question. If the MVP is not actually trading then I guess that KYC shouldn't me mandated.
I asked that as well! But admin confirmed we will need to do KYC before using the MVP.
Don't know the reason behind this! 
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

It will be like paper trading at Onam exchange once MVP is available?  That's why they decided to allow members with KYC compliance only?

Paper Trading is not a real trading. You experiment with "play money". And since there is no real money in the game, I would not understand the KYC.
But if we can do real trades on the MVP, then a KYC would be logical

Paper trading feature  available on Onam?
That’s would be great. But the KYC process should be scrapped out. I don’t see a need for that. It’s just a way to learn to trade, and it would help noobs to learn and maybe sometime actually trade.

Lol, the exchange has always posed itself as one that is compliant with the law, this alone should warrant for KYC,  besides it is only inevitable that exchanges ask for KYC. Paper trade is only a feature on the exchange which you can decide to use or not and I see no reason why it should affect KYC.

Anyone checked with Onam team at their telegram channel if KYC is really required for MVP testing? MVP is not real trading at exchange so KYC might not required.

I have asked earlier and one of the admins told it is required? maybe he misunderstood my question. If the MVP is not actually trading then I guess that KYC shouldn't me mandated.
I asked that as well! But admin confirmed we will need to do KYC before using the MVP.
Don't know the reason behind this! 

Even though its MVP, we need to do KYC eventually later if not now. So there is no harm in doing it now.
Besides, we can see it as utilizing this time for KYC before actual go live.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

CryptoCurrency market is at the verge of breaking a new low.
Whenever the market is on a ATL or ATH spree, crypto holders use exchange more. FOMO or FUD cause pressure on most exchanges. ONAM plans to be a top Exchange, and with these features they offer, there’s certainly going to be more pressure during these times. What’s ONAM Plan to take this pressure from so many users?
Hopefully, they don’t shut down or limit registration  like most Exchanges do

Firstly they are not operational yet so there is little they can do
This is how I see it, by this time next year we won't have this much fall in value of cryptocurrency hopefully
The Onam exchange is targetting users to become proficient in their trade so in time to come we should be seeing a reduced activity in stupid trades that's causing problem already in the blockchain

I don’t think so buddy. Volume on trades comes with a bull run. Not with the lousy trading.
With the features Onam offers, most people would want to use Onam and that could be so much than they could carry if they don’t step up.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Whenever the market is on a ATL or ATH spree, crypto holders use exchange more. FOMO or FUD cause pressure on most exchanges. ONAM plans to be a top Exchange, and with these features they offer, there’s certainly going to be more pressure during these times. What’s ONAM Plan to take this pressure from so many users?

This is how I see it, by this time next year we won't have this much fall in value of cryptocurrency hopefully
The Onam exchange is targetting users to become proficient in their trade so in time to come we should be seeing a reduced activity in stupid trades that's causing problem already in the blockchain

I don’t think so buddy. Volume on trades comes with a bull run. Not with the lousy trading.
With the features Onam offers, most people would want to use Onam and that could be so much than they could carry if they don’t step up.

There is still time left for Onam time start exchange. As of now we are waiting for MVP launch,  once the tests are successful then we can think about next step.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

I spoke with team about MVP release I was told about the fact there is a cosmetic addition to the current MVP that's why there seem to be a delay

I anticipate a very great product
Thanks for the information. would be great if the team would post about that here. I understand there would be a few additions and that cool. i guess that is because the want the make sure they do it right. BTW is there a date for the release?

Ya keeping the form updated would be good, but in all honestly MVP's getting delayed slightly isnt the end of the world nor is it a new thing we see this all the time the fact is development takes time and things can always come up last minute.

Yea, just i like is stated earlier, the process of delaying such may create some sought of discomfort and send wrong signals to some individuals, its human nature to always question something with any slight change and if they don't get the proper information, they begin to spread fud across the community, so the team should endeavor to fix the process
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Hopefully, they don’t shut down or limit registration  like most Exchanges do

Exactly. Right now the only thing that this massive decline in value for all crypto brings, is that ONAM is getting farther and farther away from reaching their softcap. Hopefully, they can reach it in the end.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/onam.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/onamofficial

If they are active on instagram then why not, But for me the best media to monitor some updates are the telegram and twitter account of the project because most of the projects are commonly used these two.

I have never used instagram till now. Like it is mentioned, twitter and telegram are the best source of information from the project team. I thought its just me.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Exactly. Right now the only thing that this massive decline in value for all crypto brings, is that ONAM is getting farther and farther away from reaching their softcap. Hopefully, they can reach it in the end.

Indeed, the market is horrible these days for projects like ONAM. But I'm confident that they will reach the softcap right after the launch of the Beta version of the exchange.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

Indeed, the market is horrible these days for projects like ONAM. But I'm confident that they will reach the softcap right after the launch of the Beta version of the exchange.

The beta version of the exchange will surely attract more investors couple with their regular marketing approach one could way reaching softcap is quite feasible.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

The beta version of the exchange will surely attract more investors couple with their regular marketing approach one could way reaching softcap is quite feasible.

Its an exchange platform afterall, softcap isn't hard for them. Primary goal would be to keep investors stay invested and don't flush out heavy selling on first day itself.

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

Exchanges like ONAM would do well when the market comes back to life and gets bubbling. Although ONAM has come a long way, credits to the team and fans, they mustn't be discouraged by the current market volatility, but they should launch with all the features as promised. what is ONAM team promotional strategy for the current market?
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

I Had no idea they have an Instagram page for ONAM, Anyways I think I will be stick to their telegram and twitter pages for the necessary information.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

Exchanges like ONAM would do well when the market comes back to life and gets bubbling. Although ONAM has come a long way, credits to the team and fans, they mustn't be discouraged by the current market volatility, but they should launch with all the features as promised. what is ONAM team promotional strategy for the current market?

Yea, they sure have nice features that will keep the community talking but at the moment, things are just not good for everyone, keeping the community alive at the moment should be their utmost priority till the dust settles, every project is affected by the situation so i'm pretty sure that the community will understand and come to terms with it
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

yeah right, we both saying same thing but in a different ways
I am actually anticipating the release of the platform already so as to use her features which i believe will ease use of trade platforms

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

I Had no idea they have an Instagram page for ONAM, Anyways I think I will be stick to their telegram and twitter pages for the necessary information.

I still don't get it why crypto projects need an Instagram page. Sure, Instagram has its advantages but for an crypto exchange like ONAM other social media like Twitter are way more important if you ask me.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

If they are active on instagram then why not, But for me the best media to monitor some updates are the telegram and twitter account of the project because most of the projects are commonly used these two.

I have never used instagram till now. Like it is mentioned, twitter and telegram are the best source of information from the project team. I thought its just me.

facebook and Instagram are not my things, I feel twitter is the best source for information regarding cryptocurrency project, the former are for gossiping

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:33:37 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:52:04 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

Actually, it should now be much easier to reach the softcap. The price of tokens seems to be tied to ETH and BTC. At the moment, you get a lot more tokens for Fiat, if you buy ETH or BTC first: 1 ETH = ~2,875 ONAM, 1 BTC = ~81,250 ONAM

Thanks Faulerwilli. You did a great job with the math there.
That’s the advantage of a bear market. It’s the best time to invest. Now you could get more tokens for your dollar. This is because the price has been tagged with eth.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

There is still time left for Onam time start exchange. As of now we are waiting for MVP launch,  once the tests are successful then we can think about next step.

Yeah, They are doing really good now and launching their MVP until it get successful is fine for now. We don't need to worry about asking them to start immediately because they must make sure first that their exchange will going to be fine and safe before the full operation.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

I like that ONAM is very dedicated to being compliant. They have even partnered with well-known cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment services provider BitGo. They are the market leader in providing these kinds of services.

Those kinds of partnerships can really do some major advancements toward getting more attention on this project and for an exchange that's really something that matters, we need to have a lot of those kinds of partnerships to really move them up the charts

That's true I think the ONAM exchange team organized the Bitgo partnership when they first set up the project as it is in their whitepaper. But you are right, partnerships are really helping cryptocurrency projects survive, especially in these poor market conditions.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: