Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Why not buddy, use this link to visit their Instagram. But I can suggest you to join their telegram channel to get more updates.

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/onam.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/onamofficial

Who still use Instagram lol
I'm sorry I find this a bit hilarious, I personally do not have the need to have an account there plus is Instagram good for cryptocurrency projects?  I like to know about this

Not really. The level of crypto information Sharing or posting on Instagram is really very low. I have tried search for some crypto account just few of them really available
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:03:58 AM

I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.
Yeah, some of projects are just pausing their bounty that's why some of promoters are just leaving the project and some are continuing their bounty to gain more users.

I just checked their bounty on bounty0x and found a few members participating their bounty i dont know if some leaved or paused but the task is not so difficult to do where everyone can participate and easier to access, i love twitter campaigned the most, especially the owned tweet but there bounty are only 6 days left sad to say that i joined today, still 6 days is a not bad as long as i got some quality coin of this project rather than nothing.

I think another reason is most of us really don't like doing a bounty on different crypto bounty platforms because we always preferred doing it here in bitcointalk. If they will going to make some here I think it will be more popular.

At your service
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.

The feeling is mutual. Due to the market state, I've noticed lots of projects are actually putting their bounties on halt, they should come up with a way to stay afloat please.
I notice that too in some of projects I've joined this year. But 3 out of 10 projects I've join are legit and the 7 are fake or scam bounties.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

I just checked their bounty on bounty0x and found a few members participating their bounty i dont know if some leaved or paused but the task is not so difficult to do where everyone can participate and easier to access, i love twitter campaigned the most, especially the owned tweet but there bounty are only 6 days left sad to say that i joined today, still 6 days is a not bad as long as i got some quality coin of this project rather than nothing.

I also participated in some Onam Bounty tasks through bounty0x. My submitted tweets are still pending, only the first one was accepted immediately. This is over 1 month ago. If you do not get something in return for your work, it's no fun. All those bounty sites that are taking over the campaigns for the ICOs are all overwhelmed. I think the projects should do the bounty campaigns by themself.

That is the reason why I don't participate in those bounty campaigns anymore. You do the work and get no tokens for it. My tweets are also pending for weeks.

for weeks?? i  just submitted my work in the original tweet bounty i hope it will not last on pending for weeks since it almost 5 days left for all of the bounties at bounty0x site.I felt sad when i saw the campaign started a month ago and find this ANN and it gives me only 6 days for all the campaign. Its good to have their coin at least since it worth to hold in the future market situations

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

The feeling is mutual. Due to the market state, I've noticed lots of projects are actually putting their bounties on halt, they should come up with a way to stay afloat please.

That is sadly true. Some projects stop their bounty program or even the whole ICO. I'm glad that ONAM is continuing their ICO.

It also would make absolutely no sense now to pause the ICO. They are really close to reaching their softcap and there is no guarantee that the market will recover in the near future.

Agreed I honestly think pausing just kills the built momentum. I mean they have really came a long way and it is not a good time to pause things now. Well they did not mention anything about pausing so no reason to assume that lol.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

When is the sales closing again please?
Will token sales continue after the stipulated date If softcap isn't reached but very close?

I'm not a member of the team but this is what I came across both here and in the telegram group as well

Tokensale will end December and they are pulling in funds at least that's what was talked in the group sometimes ago, so the possibility of hitting softcap is high

reaching softcap is very important to the project i would want to believe they have plans to achieve that even though it gonna require them to work harder
I am not sure that but I guess 26 days are remains and that's enough time to reach softcap. As we know that softcap fund is enough to move continue their project.
There is to more time to reach the softcap, I’m sure they understand how important reaching the softcap is I will urge the team to put in more effort to attain it.
In this bear market they getting funds from investors? How sale is going on now? Because I can see the progress bar only, there is no sold tokens data mentioned.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

Yes, the team is really persistent and has grit. I thought for a moment that they will pack up too when MVP was not made available for a week after it was proposed. But a statement from the CEO saying that he will address the reason they had such challenges is really comforting.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

That is sadly true. Some projects stop their bounty program or even the whole ICO. I'm glad that ONAM is continuing their ICO.

It also would make absolutely no sense now to pause the ICO. They are really close to reaching their softcap and there is no guarantee that the market will recover in the near future.

Agreed I honestly think pausing just kills the built momentum. I mean they have really came a long way and it is not a good time to pause things now. Well they did not mention anything about pausing so no reason to assume that lol.
I hope they do not pause their bounty, we cannot gain more members if they pause it.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

I also participated in some Onam Bounty tasks through bounty0x. My submitted tweets are still pending, only the first one was accepted immediately. This is over 1 month ago. If you do not get something in return for your work, it's no fun. All those bounty sites that are taking over the campaigns for the ICOs are all overwhelmed. I think the projects should do the bounty campaigns by themself.

Yea, most of these project management brands are rip-off and lack proper skills in the management of such, remember most just came in when things were really buoyant in the market to have a taste of the cake, they know nothing, rude and lack the basis of customer service, so its best the ICOs do the management themselves and not all these third party thing
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

I hope they do not pause their bounty, we cannot gain more members if they pause it.

We can understand the reasons for the pause of ico. But who are in the minds of the projects when the ico is paused? Their own interests or the interests of the investors?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Yeah, There's really no reason for them to stop it now. The project is really good I hope it will really going to help them to get some new investors even at the current situation of the market.

At your service
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

Yeah, There's really no reason for them to stop it now. The project is really good I hope it will really going to help them to get some new investors even at the current situation of the market.

the project is good and the proposal seems promising since this project is competent to become on of the best trading platform in the future. I am sure that there is no reason to stop their bounty program since they are making a huge project, i hope they will not affected by the market situations for developing the project onward

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Yeah they do have a pretty good Community Managers to get us help on any inquiry we have on Onam or anything with Crypto.
Thats a good move from the team! Having a support line is important!
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.

Wow, almost 4k members is great. When I started following ONAM and joined the Telegram channel there were only 300 members. Despite the negative market trend, ONAM increases their community.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

I am not sure how or what will they be doing in current market conditions. I mean the value raised so far was when eth was like double? It is really shocking how ETH fell in such a short period of time just like how ETH raised last year.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

Yes, the team is really persistent and has grit. I thought for a moment that they will pack up too when MVP was not made available for a week after it was proposed. But a statement from the CEO saying that he will address the reason they had such challenges is really comforting.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to check the group of late but do you have any idea of the release date of the MVP?
I think CEO made an announcement as regards this sometimes ago in the group

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

The ONAM trading platform impresses with the power, functionality and scale! Whether the charity event, or the referral program is planned at you, it is possible the reference? or I was late?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: