Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency  (Read 5046 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

You can see by market capitulation between Ripple and Bitcoin,
Ripple has $19,12 Billion bases on coinmarkecap.
Bitcoin has $114,73 Billion bases on coinmarketcap.
It's mean Ripple need $95,61 Billion to take over bitcoin in the first position, except if you have another source that makes you dreamy that Ripple will replace bitcoin.
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

huh? asking for this kind of question? obviously you didn't spend  your few minute/times/hrs to read or analyze the market, and I think you only have ripple in your wallet so that you only have faith for this one. but honestly your ripple has no potential to be number one, or near to be number two, although your ripple is at the top coins in the list, but there are more coins continuing competing each other to be no. 2 or 3 in the spot and your ripple had to compete to this just to be no. 2 or 3 in spot. take note there we have BCH and ETH at the spot to your ripple competitor so how is your ripple to be no.1? if this two (BCH and ETH) never touch BTC spot?
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

I have to say that I hope that this will not happen exactly, because I hope that people are still not completely stupid creatures, so I hope that they will use the right thoughts and BTC will be the first project.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

I don't think this could be possible as with my understanding I think it is a good coin but has some limitation and with the market growing and prices are dropping I don't think it can sustain this inflation long.It can be a good profit roller but only for sometime and depending on market too. So i don't think XRP can be table topper.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

No, I don`t think so. Ripple targeted on banks and it`s centralized coin. What about humanity at all, not only the banking system, there is a lot of more promising coins than Ripple.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

No Bro, ripple is on the rise at this time does not mean he will be at number one cryptocurrency.

Ripple still has a long journey, even to become number two cryptocurrency I think Ripple still needs one or more years to make it happen when viewed from the current state of Ethereum.

But what must be appreciated is that 2018 Ripple has an extraordinary progress when many coin prices are still in a downward trend.
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Do you have any idea WTF are you talking? How you come up that XRP will be on the top? ETH was thought to be the number one while now people are talking about its existence, lol. XRP will be little hyped these days and later XRP will even not be on top 10, for your info. People are trying to be decentralized and centralized.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

LOL, Have you research about Ripple? I don't think that can change the bitcoin as number one now.
I know ripple used in any bank world, but many people don't beleive in crypto centralized. Ripple also can't be mining, it can be mining only by Ripple Labs.

]
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

Because they have working solution for banks. And as you can know, banks have a lot of money to finance this solution.
Ripple payment gateway will use XRP as a fuel of the network. So when Ripple will become massively used - XRP will be very valuable.

It doesn't work like that. XRP is toy in bank's hands. Bank's already have SWIFT. Why they want to change "owner"?
If they want, they can buy/create own crypto. "They" - banks alliance.

P.S. if you want to be blocked in the system, then there is no system better than banks.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Well dreams actually come true but in this case I do not see that dream coming true this year. There are endless possibilities in crypto and anything can happen at anytime, so probably sometimes in the future this your dream might eventually come true.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

I think never will be. The bitcoin will always be number one. It cannot be replaced with other cryptocurrency. It is impossible

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

I think that it’s still too early to be the first. Because it is a very suspicious coin. And with her you have to be very careful. It is cheap and at any time can both bathe and jump.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

In my opinion, xrp will never become the number one cryptocurrency. Because the block chain does not have the same advantages that have btc or eth.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Ripple has a good project, till now their developers work hard to get a trust of several banks to be used as Ripple as a system to send money. It's sound a little terrible for the world of cryptocurrency, and some people did't like their cooperation with the bank because Ripple was considered to be out of the limits of the decentralized system. But it has happened, some large banks have used Ripple as a money transfer system, I just think, if almost all banks choose Ripple for their money delivery system then it is impossible to become the first position in the cryptocurrency market. But I don't think this will happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vbnc1121

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

This is unlikely to happen before the end of the year, the current BTC is the king of the electronic money market. It is difficult for XRP to beat BTC this year. If that happens, I think it will take a very long time.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

Really cant see why ripple will be the top dog in the crypto world but then nothing is impossible in the world of crypto especially with all these uncertainty surrounding the market but for now, i really dont see that happening. Time shall tell though

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

i believe and hope ripple will not be the number one by end of this year. i think bitcoin will be number one in this year and probably next year. what comes after that is difficult to estimate, i think.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

Why is it should be?? Now XRP is on the third place in the top crypto list if you check you will see it's not the first time when XRP tries to take overcome ETH but it can't. I don't believe that XRP will be more popular and more attractive for investors then ETH or BTC and the first reason why - XRP is centralized
I see from the development of the present at the Ripple that continues to undergo development will greatly benefit by opening up opportunities to make progress in the future and make the Ripple Ripple as the number one coin on Cryptocurrency.
The base principle of any cryptocurrency is decentralization, also this is the main reason why crypto became such a popular. If Ripple will be centralized as now it will never be the number one
Osamede

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

There is a chance it could occupy a position similar to that of bitcoin in terms of market capitalization since its client base are multi-billion dollars institutions.A lot of partnerships are already being signed to use ripple to process their transactions

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

very difficult for this, until now bitcoin still dominates the cryptocurrency market, we all know the volume of bitcoin trading is still the biggest among other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: