Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency  (Read 5046 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

What are you talking about? Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and a strong contender in crypto trading the drop in price doesn't mean it is dying. Yes XRP might be in the top5 but it will not overtake BTC as it is a centralised coin. Yes I agree that XRP is a promising coin for sure but it not be equalled to BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

I think this is impossible unless the global economic crisis. But I don't think it can go beyond Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the number one coin.
Global economic crisis or whatsoever, XRP cannot top the list of the currencies and if what you guys are looking at is market cap, it is something that would be very hard for us to see actually. One thing with the XRP market is that it is a highly manipulated market since it is centralized anyway and a lot of investors really do not support it and I personally do not even see much future for it. So, I believe no matter how much the team wants to keep pushing it all the way up; this is one coin that always ends up getting R.I.Ppled badly in the long run.
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

I personally am convinced that Ripple will definitely stay within the TOP 3 and could as well eventually become the number 1 cryptocurrency overall as the company behind it is providing real solutions and value to the world through the power of cryptos.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

It is amazing if it turns out that it can, but I think to achieve it will certainly be difficult and it will certainly take years, until now bitcoint which is the number 1 crypto coint until now no one can surpass it

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

for a long time, the currency number 1 will be bitcoin. he is the first, he is constantly improving, everyone knows him. when the popularity of any other project will be the same, then they will compete for the first place. Not yet.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

Its will be sensation if XRP take first place around cryptocurrencies, by one reason: because its not true cryptocurrency )))

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

indeed. XRP is still affected by the downward trend from the beginning of the year. Of course, in terms of value development. It is the altcoin that gives the highest impression. If you look at the XRP value, it is ready for X2 profit for 10 days. with> 110% growth. Financial trends and money transfer at the end of the year always increase. Xrapid is further improved. I think XRP will be worth ~ $ 1 this year. but to become No. 1. I do not think it can happen in the next 10 years. Because, the supply from XRP is extremely large.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

No, ripple cannot be the number one coin in the cryptocurrency in the near future, that is, it cannot bypass Bitcoin in price. First of all, it should be borne in mind that Bitcoin exercises price dominance over other cryptocurrencies. This means that all types of cryptocurrencies repeat the bitcoin price movement. For the time being, any coin will grow substantially in value if Bitcoin falls. Therefore, while Bitcoin maintains a high level of capitalization, n back a coin cannot bypass it in price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

For some reason, in recent days XRP actually declined and moved further away from Ethereum.
I still can't believe this, even though last week XRP could give a touch to enter 2nd place. Maybe I should be really patient with all this.
 Cry
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

I think that ripple will stock on top 3 for all altcoins but now ethereum and bitcoin is the one for me and ripple can't overtake it.
inmean

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

No, that can not happen unless the XRP is approved by all banks, but it will not happen because the bank will never apply a system they do not control. Many people mistakenly think XRP is cryptocoin, essentially XRP is just Token. If I were to say that the currency is likely to be No. 1 then I am sure that after Bitcoin only Ethereum.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

XRP is a good altcoin, which is of great interest to the community.
XRP investment at this time is also quite attractive. But digital money fluctuates, consider carefully when deciding to invest!
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

This situation is quite possible. The crypto market has little regulation, and this allows the whales to manipulate the price. Bitcoin is a popular coin that enjoys great trust among people. But one should not forget about such a concept as FOMO. Money can very quickly move from one coin to another.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

I am not a fan of both XRP Ripple and ETH Ethereum  but what I can see is that Ripple is having a hard time beating Ethereum even if the price is at its lowest. I am aware that Ripple has taken the number 2 spot but only for a short time. Beat the enemy while they are weak but Ripple still can't do it. I don't think they will be able to take the #1 alternate crypto currency. Not now but maybe on the next bull run.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

I hope that this will not happen exactly, because it seems to me that this project will definitely not be able to exist like a real cryptocurrency, I hope that this project sooner or later will still be able to disappear from our cryptocurrency world.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

I think there will be a hard time to ensure that XRP, in term of market volume there are still so much gap between BTC and ETH, so it will need more time to become the best cryptocurrency.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

To be honest, it could take a long time before Ripple beats Ethereum at the number 1 spot for alternate coin. We all know that the reason why Ethereum is the number #1 alt is because of its platform. It is being used by majority of the alternate coins and the dominance of Ethereum is higher than Ripple. There is no need for Ripple to be the #1 alt because it has proven that it can appreciate in a short period of time.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

I think the answer you yourself knew when they wrote this message. Nothing like this can happen so that XRP becomes number 1, I think they will not even take second place. I don’t like this currency at all, I can’t even call it a cryptocurrency!
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

I'm sure XRP will never become #1 cryptocurrency because it's not decentralized, too much coins monopolized in hands of few people, it's just pump&dump coin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Are you kidding?)) It's impossible first of all because all exchanges use bitcoin as the main assets. The second reason is that Ripple is centolized.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: