Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future?  (Read 53167 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Yes of course. I believe in the idea of Ethereum and there are a lot of developers, projects and investors that continue supporting Etherium platform that is why Ethereum will also get what Bitcoin has today. Aside from Bitcoin, Ethereum is  accepted and adopted by merchants as form of payments just like here in my country which I can use Eth to buy or pay for goods and  services which brings convenience to us. Ethereum is currently the best Altcoin on the market so I think it is possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

I think ethereum will be more stable in the future. Ethereum is simply too young to have a stable price, but in my opinion this will change in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

I doubt it, also being stable is not a goal for it to be honest, what the goal of it's developers is to enable more transactions per second
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

Maybe or maybe not because we couldn't know what will happen in the future. And another thing, cryptocurrencies value are always volatile, it may go up or go down and it depends also on the market situation if it is going deep or rise.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

Well, the fact that ETH is not going anywhere, I can tell you with great confidence, since there are a lot of coins on it, but as for the price, it will be unstable based on its needs.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Yes and I believe that ethereum  will be like bitcoin and it will be stable in the future because as we can see ethereum was the second on bitcoin and we always ethereum was supporting  by many developers and now ethereum was the primary exchange of other coins. If ethereum  was rising again just like bitcoin for sure ethereum  will lead than all of coins  so that we assure ethereum  will be stable.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

According to the data that is available public, there is no way for it. When there will be strong competitor, Ethereum will die pretty fast and it is obvious.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

ethereum is currently very much a conversation in many threads rather than other altcoins, some say there is no future and some like you.
I just want to suggest, when bitcoin falls deeper in the coming month, buy as much as possible. wait 5 months or 1 year later.
I don't think that the OP is doubting the future of Ethereum dude. which he asks is the price of Ethereum will be stable in the future? this question is also asked a lot on Bitcoin too, in my opinion all cryptocurrency will not be fully stable even though marketcaps become very large, fluctuations are the nature of all crypto.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

of course, when the capitalization grows hundreds of times and then it will be more stable, the whole market will sooner or later become stable, the world of cryptocurrency is watched by many people, but still not enough.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

What do you mean by Ethereum to be more stable? the price or the platform? if what you mean is the price of Ethereum will be more stable, then I'm sure that will never happen, because the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to change (it can go up or down), so that it will never make the price of Ethereum will be stable but if you mean the platform from Ethereum will be more stable, then in my opinion the platform from Ethereum is already very stable.

Antony97

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

I don't think it'il take too long.When we examine the graphs,I sense you're going to rise.Countries make agreements on these issues.These agreements will change this situation.In the future ethereum may be good.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
jbarcenas18

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

What do you mean by Ethereum to be more stable? the price or the platform? if what you mean is the price of Ethereum will stable, then I'm sure that will never happen, because the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to change (it can go up and down), so that it will never make the price of Ethereum will stable but if you mean the platform from Ethereum will be stable, then in my opinion the platform from Ethereum is already stable.

I agree with you mate, it will never happen that ethereum price will be stable. Ethereum price may vary if how many people would buy and sell it. I am hoping that ethereum price will be high in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

For me yes it will be stable. Let's see what will happen in the future but for me ethereum was stable. just hold and wait that's is all we need to do
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

The thing that makes ethereum's future going to be good is the number of ethereum-based tokens, see ICO currently dominated by ERC-20 which means devs. can only accept ethereum.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Maknae09

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Well, actually in my opinion, there will be no cryptocurrency that can achieve the state of being absolutely stable. As the saying goes by, "there is no permanent thing in this world except change", it is absolutely applicable to cryptocurrencies as there are many factors that affects its status to change.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

In the term stability, I understand the deviation from the course up and down by 2-5 $ of Course this will not be and Ethereum will not be stable as the market as a whole, I Think it's more plus than minus as this market to win the trust of people because of its not stable !
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

I think that Ethereum is just beginning its way of growing up and it will flourish and will always be in the top three in the cryptocurrency market, based on its initial value at birth and at the moment it is still very much grown

I agree. Bitcoin and ethereum are just fresh. They do not grow up too much. Therefore we can say that it is jist the start, the volatility is part of it but it will rise and get a stable high value in the future. This is for sure, we can observe the cause of it today. Just wait for the future.

Arcanefist

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

If you are asking this to become sure that it will be okay if you are going to sell it right now, then you are right. There may be a small growth, but it would not change much.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

Recently, more and more coins come out built on other bases, but many, as before, are based on ETH and therefore it will be in demand for a long time.

Downloaded

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

ICOs are the main disadvantage of Ethereum. I condider that blockchain owners should filter all the projects, because ETH price dropped just because of shitcoins based on Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: