Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

We did not live to see the situation when the majority of the population of large countries will actively use cryptocurrency and cryptography in general. Then governments will have to make the appropriate decisions. This will necessarily shift to greater interest in investing in crypto.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

You are right, crypto space is not about speculations. It is about making world decentralised and when the mass adoption will take place everybody will get what he deserves. If you hodl you are going to be rewarded for your patience and if you sell, you will regret.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Over the past year, we have seen that many ICO present to the public promising new technologies. However, many of these companies lack consistent communication with their potential customers. This is due to the ubiquitous mood in the blockchain community, which was mainly focused on the technological side of development - "build a project, and people will come themselves." Despite the fact that these ICOS are constantly ahead of each other in technology, they do not spend enough time assessing the needs and desires of the community. It is necessary to come prepared to the ICO market, to unite for market analysis, to communicate. It's easier not to get into the pit.

hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

I agree with you that we need to look not only at the prices of coins and the market situation as a whole, at the moment, but also at how this industry develops, new technologies appear, projects that can change and improve our lives and many areas of activity.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation

You know price speculation is one of the main reasons(for a lot of people it is the only one) why people are involved in crypto, all these rallies attracted so many people, some of them understood the true potential of crypto, some - not. But volatility is also an advertising instrument

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

If all these politicians were on our side, wide adoption will be much easies to perform. During the endless debate, cryptocommunity had lost a lot of support.
hanomnom

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

We did not live to see the situation when the majority of the population of large countries will actively use cryptocurrency and cryptography in general. Then governments will have to make the appropriate decisions. This will necessarily shift to greater interest in investing in crypto.

ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

I don't have the technical ability to pay with a cryptocurrency, but in reality, when bitcoin or another cryptocurrency becomes a full-fledged means of payment, then there will be a massive acceptance of it. Eventually, growth will begin and investors will return to this market.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

A lot of people that i know expected to become rich overnight, but when they saw that this was no longer possible, they decided to leave the ship, fortunately, bitcoin has never been about money, the only thing that drives btc is the financial freedom, which can be achieved regardless of the price it has.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

This is a great idea, unfortunately only not many companies accept cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, it is necessary to recognize that the market is still not regulated and no one wants to take responsibility and use cryptocurrency.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

A lot of people that i know expected to become rich overnight, but when they saw that this was no longer possible, they decided to leave the ship, fortunately, bitcoin has never been about money, the only thing that drives btc is the financial freedom, which can be achieved regardless of the price it has.

I agree. 2017 was the year that almost majority of the people really earn a lot specially in the last few months leading to the end of the year. That's why a lot FOMO, however, the bearish sentiments started and those who FOMO got burned easily. Regarding btc as financial freedom, its now up to debate as btc is now becoming as store of value rather than currency, its more of a investment platform.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

I've been in this field a long time. I know that before any purchase is always necessary to study the coin. it should be working by now. and to sell, you need to wait for a better market position. and it will come soon, because the market is always repeated.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

this is normal when some join an activity just because it is discusse dhere and there; at least they can pass the knowlegde further now. meanwhile we have to support crypto in every possible way and i agree about your offer

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Yes i am really excited about that. I think we will start to use our cryptocurrencies in real world. Some companies already started that like reddit or some hub websites. I think you already know about that hub Cheesy . Lastly i bought a vpn program with my ethereums that was really nice to see that kind of adoptions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

I think the price will rise with time, when the cryptocurrency will become commonplace of our life

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

it is really sad that people just witness bad times, it creates a negative image of crypto, as if it some kind of a fraud thing. i do like your suggestion about paying with crypto, it's really a sensible action

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Well I hope this in the future crypto will be widely used to not know at what price the crypto will look like but look at the crypto price react to the information about the future contract of Bitcoin will see its huge potential.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

It's a double edged sword. If crypto becomes stable enough to use as daily currency then the giant swings and fortunes are finished and the bankers will be fully in control. If no one ever uses it as daily currency it just becomes another penny stock kind of investment vehicle subject to the whims and manipulation of big pockets, and then the bankers are in control again. Must be nice to be a top banker.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

I agree with your statement, it is true that 80% of people are involved in crypto from September-December because last year the price of bitcoin was quite high and allowed other crypto prices to rise significantly. but I still hope this crypto will last a long time, because crypto enthusiasts are increasing.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

Nothing bad is going on now. But I see that people are afraid to make nvestments and started bringing less money to this market in 2018 year(

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: