Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

Investing in real estate has always been profitable, it is passive income, which today works without cryptocurrency. The most important thing you can really do now is to collect a company of people who will work directly on the purchase of real estate.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

I agree with your statement, it is true that 80% of people are involved in crypto from September-December because last year the price of bitcoin was quite high and allowed other crypto prices to rise significantly. but I still hope this crypto will last a long time, because crypto enthusiasts are increasing.

It`s a thing with most of the people, with me too. I bought some coins last year on their top prices, what me to do, I
had big wishes but market started to decline. I`m not desperate cause of that, I just wait situation to change.
   I agree with statement that number of crypto-enthusiasts is going up. One day there will be more of us than more of the
people who support fiat and banks. When that happen all of us who have crypto-currencies will be on top.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

I completely agree with you, I think many people think the same way as you, I am convinced that your thoughts are in the right direction and we will all get a reward. No need to doubt, we must do what we can, it is in our power
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

The late last year bull run really attracted a lot of persons. Studying various btc cycles one will notice such happening in the past and after each bull cycle forms a particular strong support and will start the lowest level for another bull period which will in turn attract another set of people. It is an interesting experience and we expect such to happen within the next three years. But with a lot of persons that have just been aware of how crypto market works will then be wary and be cautious about investing

den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

Undoubtedly, people's acceptance of btc will put pressure on governments to recognize the BTC. Because the biggest barrier comes from governments, they do not want electronic money to emerge that competes with traditional currencies
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

It is a life. For someone to earn, someone must lose. Those who discover the crypto at the beginning are probably happy even with the current price.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

As for me, I'm in crypto since 2016. I think that all professional investors don't panic now. It's easy to understand that now is a real fud. I have a big profit from the time I've first time bought bitcoin.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

Projects coming up with new developments to support their coins, will continue to remain relevant. When it comes to the adoption of a coin, it is mainly concerned with the product. When a coin has a good product and sometimes, not just one product,but series of products. Which is one of the reasons why we see some coins grow, despite the situation of the market.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

I completely agree with you, I think many people think the same way as you, I am convinced that your thoughts are in the right direction and we will all get a reward. No need to doubt, we must do what we can, it is in our power

Unfortunately, the possibilities of most people are limited only to investing money. They could not think that the growth of cryptocurrency is due to massive demand. After that, the hamsters hairstyle stage will start, which is happening now.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

Very nicely said about investing, because I hope that you spoke directly about this, I believe that in general it can be called the right thing lately. Because now we can not miss this opportunity.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

Now it is difficult to accurately predict how the market situation will develop in the future. I believe that earlier he had shown too rapid growth, the society was not ready for this. But over time, different governments and society will recognize robust cryptocurrencies.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Accepting cryptocurrency as a means of payment will really increase its value and make payments more secure. But today it is difficult for the average user. When the cryptocurrency can be paid as simply as a plastic card or smartphone, it will be able to displace the usual payment methods.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

I am one of those people who stopped investing in cryptocurrencies with the onset of the bear market. Instead, I decided to earn coins through bounty campaigns. But to date, the use of cryptocurrencies is limited only to support the project network and reward miners. It is not easy to find a website and a platform where I can buy the necessary goods for cryptocurrency and this is the biggest problem for me.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

When the time comes for any payment to be made using cryptocurreny, then the growth of cryptocurrency will be inevitably.
It will grow in a faster pace than what happen today.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

Only investors who happened to be on the market accidentally lost their interest in cryptocurrency. They heard about bitcoin, when its market capitalization grew every day, and beating records. But none of them thought to study the market, they wanted to earn. For others, the situation just looks like one of the stages of market development and there is no panic, there is only a strategy. But in order for the cryptocurrency to enter every home, it is necessary to do a lot more. I want to pay for goods on the Internet, I could pay any of the popular cryptocurrency, it will be a real breakthrough.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

A huge number of new startups showed negative dynamics in the price of the token after entering the market. Therefore, people do not want to buy them during the initial sale. Cheaper to buy on the exchange
CelebratingBTC

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Now it is difficult to accurately predict how the market situation will develop in the future. I believe that earlier he had shown too rapid growth, the society was not ready for this. But over time, different governments and society will recognize robust cryptocurrencies.
Rapid growth alone will not convince any government to recognize crypto currencies. Because, they will simply term a raid-growth as "bubble". We must need solid growth over the time so that it will make more heads turn. I mean to say crypto currencies will take more time to get recognized by governments. As of now investments are not growing as expected still it's not a criteria for governments to consider its recognition.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

I must agree with you because I am also believing in to the fact of only the adoption level will be leading into stable crypto environment rather than measuring this space by terms of price levels. It is really unfortunate situation for the people who have joined here by the month of September to till now. But, I'm sure they could get chances to recover their losses in coming months if they prefer to continue holding their coins.

It is always recommended to invest with cryptos only with what you are able to afford on losing that investment. So, periodically investing into cryptos by something very little will lead to big differences in our life. Yes, with those cryptocoins, we will be able to pay anything for our life's need in very near future itself.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Accepting cryptocurrency as a means of payment will really increase its value and make payments more secure. But today it is difficult for the average user. When the cryptocurrency can be paid as simply as a plastic card or smartphone, it will be able to displace the usual payment methods.
Accepting crypto currencies will help for value increase but only when more people are accepting and then holding. Right now,  it's prices are not increasing even some new business are accepting crypto currency payments but more people are not ready to hold it as its value is sliding down every day. Only after more people will be accepting crypto currencies as a payment, it will get the chance to replace the usual payment methods.

When the time comes for any payment to be made using cryptocurreny, then the growth of cryptocurrency will be inevitably.
It will grow in a faster pace than what happen today.
No price growth is happening right now today but I can understand what you are referring. We need every business and everyone will be having the options of paying their payments in crypto currencies then it will grow faster than anything else. But, what you are denoting is not an easier one. To make more people aware of the importance of adopting crypto currencies will be the key for the entire scenario you have mentioned.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:14:55 AM

A huge number of new startups showed negative dynamics in the price of the token after entering the market. Therefore, people do not want to buy them during the initial sale. Cheaper to buy on the exchange
Not all the coins are cheaper on the exchange because I have seen many coins/tokens got pumped once it hit exchanges. This may be the reason why people are preferring to contribute into ICOs. There are many exceptions and sometimes you also must be true. It means we cannot have one general rule to invest and when to wait. We need to diversify that is the only solution, it seems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: