Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:17:21 PM

The majority of crypto community still does not get that this market is not a fast way of how to become a millionaire. You need to work really hard and always to stay calm to make great investment decisions and to gain profits.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:58:26 PM

The majority of crypto community still does not get that this market is not a fast way of how to become a millionaire. You need to work really hard and always to stay calm to make great investment decisions and to gain profits.
The fact is that today it has become even more difficult to work in the cryptocurrency market. any analysis of the project; the study of all available information; external time does not provide an absolute guarantee of success in your activity.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:26:08 PM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

It is difficult to say when there will be positive news on the crypto currency , I think it is worth waiting for more good moments in the crypto currency, especially when we can break through the resistance line and go to grow again and while the market is in calm

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:34:29 PM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

Not every coin can be used to make purchases. You can only use a coin whose use case is found applicable in what you are interested in. For instance, we all sometimes change our wardrobes and some of those who cannot afford to change the whole of their wardrobes still manage to buy one or two things. There are some outlines at my place, where shoes, clothes and the likes are sold and they accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. To me, i feel that is a good development.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:45:48 PM

I see that there is a determination of mentality to you, the best coin holder, and this is a valuable lesson, whose name is desire, there must be ups and downs, sometimes there are those who value a coin with less convincing value, whereas other people continue to buy and save it, then get more value, and pride in this sector, rather less applied by a crypto, all people want a coin to be of good age, not only momentary, and then experience development, and we also get good benefits from a coin, this is a moment which must be noticed, the end of which we get success from a coin.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:47:54 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency will have to be adopted by peoples to become a well known currency, the price speculation only done by some peoples only.
If we using crypto to investing on some companies / projects, then we must wait for long time because crypto i think is a long term investment.

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:17:46 AM

I see the possibility of cryptocurrency to grow at this time is very large, apart from the problem many investors are disappointed with price declines in certain periods, cryptocurrency will be an important part in the next few years, but the condition is that Cryptocurrency must really move on the real market and used on a large scale in the community.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:55:01 AM

This cryptocurrency started with a very low movement and now has very large growth. But for the journey to reach like now it is certainly not easy. But I see that Crypto can still develop and become the future of payments. Very many investors enter but there are also many investors who come out.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:00:40 AM

Adoption is the key for the crypto market to stand on its own.
Many believe today that it's all hype.
But I don't think that it's all hype, adoption is near and it will happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:31:53 AM

In order for cryptocurrencies to be accepted everywhere, we need a convenient infrastructure. People refuse to work with cryptocurrency, because they need to do a lot of additional actions. We may still have to wait for the launch of some projects that will provide a convenient crypto user interface.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:34:52 AM

These are difficult times. We are in a new investment market. It hasn't worked out yet. Technologies for practical use are not yet convenient enough. But these technologies are the future, and we can be congratulated for our participation.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:05:14 AM

But you need to understand that acceptance implies leaving a maximum of ten cryptocurrencies and the introduction of income tax. Will investors agree with this for the sake of technology development or it is better for them how to get easy money now.

shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:33:03 AM

Investment is different to speculation. Everyone is being mistaken when suppose they are investing but almost just being speculative

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:44:18 AM

adoption is very important, if cryptocurrency is accepted by the government or supported by the community, its value will  increase a lot, adoption is like demand in trading.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:58:29 AM

We are still learning to invest and crypto provides many opportunities for this so there is a lot of diversity that can occur to develop.
Crypto is good enough to be used as a future investment and a big potential that is worth maintaining, this is a fertile land that must be excavated to obtain a high value for use, not just speculation.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:04:33 AM

This happens with every new thing ,it happened with the internet, online payments and etc. people don't like new and afraid from it so we need time people start understand how BTC works and it's not dangerous like some stupid journalists write and politicians say , blockchain and decentralisation is the future.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

AMSyad

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:09:35 AM

Good Morning,

Could you please review my post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112130.0

I have been working on this project design for almost 4 months now. It's based on how to increase adoption of the digital currency among the mass.

Let's have a discussion and share views please.

Thanks
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:46:50 AM

Still sticking to the idea that everything was done for a reason. People were involved in this industry, then abused by every desire, and many more went into negative. Further, the industry develops, in those people gradually there is an interest and they have nowhere to go but just as a user, not an investor.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:59:22 AM

This happens with every new thing ,it happened with the internet, online payments and etc. people don't like new and afraid from it so we need time people start understand how BTC works and it's not dangerous like some stupid journalists write and politicians say , blockchain and decentralisation is the future.
More knowledge that we can share more adoptions that we can bring from this industry, that's the point since bad publicity is encircling around people who have little knowledge about cryptocurrency are worrying, there's fears inside them that needs a proper guide in order to achieve learning the system, support community needs to outreach those people who showed interest but still doubting the potentials of this market.
AMSyad

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:12:32 AM

I'm not trying to spam this thread or anything  Grin

But you guys are almost the only thread in this section that talks about something I have been working on for a while.

Please take a look and tell me what you think, it's a 5 minutes read. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112130.0

I appreciate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: