Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

Many people lost interest, but the people that know about the business are around catchin th good fish and ignoring the crap. It has been healthy for the market to remove wanabees.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Honestly the high volatility involved in crypto is also not very healthy, who wouldn't be discouraged to see his investment crash in value in very such period. I would prefer a period of healthy regulation where investment protection can be enhanced and confidence will be boosted. But currently crypto is riddled with a lot of scams and used to perpetrate some ills
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

Totally agree with you my friend. Crypto needs more support from us. As for me I usually do my sports bets with crypto and also pay for some work at the internet with crypto. I'm almost sure regulation will come and it will be positive for us.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation
any "investor" who got involved any time including those dates you mentioned is not in a loss. they are in a big profit actually and they are not at all desperate. only newbies who thought they were "investors" are in a loss because only newbies buy and bag hold assets that are in a bubble. otherwise an experienced investor knows what a bubble is and knows how to make a profit from a market that is in a bubble.

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.
very true but you are missing the first and most important step: cryptocurrencies need to be crypto currencies first before they can be adopted. when they are useless junk created for pump and dumps you can't expect anything other than speculation.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Patience is the key to success. The whole 2018 was very hard for the crypto currency investors, but it the red market cannot last forever. One day, the green market will come again and we will be rewarded for our patience and hodling coins.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

The real investors won't stop once they got loss.
They analize the previous chart and predict the future chart based on the analysis and also manage their risk
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

we need a massive adoption over all if we want to see crypto on top, because with out more investors crypto will surly remain on what it is before and now, although we are patiently waiting/holding but without a good numbers of investors who support the coins, its useless and has a possibility of hard drop at the end.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

What from source comes this information. Maybe investors only holding their cryptocurrencies and they stopped watching every day news and their portfolio.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

very true but you are missing the first and most important step: cryptocurrencies need to be crypto currencies first before they can be adopted. when they are useless junk created for pump and dumps you can't expect anything other than speculation.

With so many altcoins and tokens created everyday, mass adoption is really hard for most of them.
Still, bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in terms of adoption.
Most of the altcoins without substance in the beginning are just pump and dump ones, a get-rich-quick scheme.
You can compare it with masternode projects also. Almost all of them are just for quick cash, they have no reason to exist at all or sometimes they will create something as a front, like charity-related wannabe project. But it all boils down to be a crap one.
But for really legit ones, with innovative ideas backed by solid known companies, they are here to change how business is being handled by blockchain technology.
And adoption will come fast, if in case they can prove to the community the benefits that it can bring to the business world.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

Yes, you are right. most people invest in crypto only to make profits quickly, without considering the current situation. Actually, crypto is not a suitable place for people who want to invest in the short term, but more suitable as a place to invest in the long term.
So when you are interested in a project and want to contribute to it, then do it without hesitation and don't think too much about profit, because profit will come with time in line with the progress of the project.
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I am interested in the issue of investment, we should invest in an altcoin that has a program that is very clear waiters are also clear and of course many are interested in people or investors. But it must be smarter to choose the altcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

I agree. The demand for crypto starts during the last quarter of the year. I am not sure why but what I can tell is that a lot of employees are getting bonuses at the end of the year and they were using it as a capital to start investing on crypto. This applies in our country as well, 13th month pay and Christmas Bonus is were I got my capital to start trading. Cool

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

I invest in projects that I know have a working product and a good marketing presence.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Reality is that you need to be trully dedicated to the project and think not only about making profit but how to make world better with crypto. And for  sure avoid shitcoins.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 02:16:31 PM by zulkarnaen

Many people left crypto, but there are also many people who are defending in this world. And yeah you are right, adoption comes from us. It's better for us to do that than just make any speculation about crypto. Hope crypto will grow and be better in the future.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

It's natural for people to think negative or to lose hope about what's happening in the cryptoworld now. But I guess this is just part of the market. Sometimes it rises, sometimes it falls.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

The reality is that if you are faced with the choice of investing in cryptocurrency you need to become experts in this matter, otherwise the risks with which investments are associated in this area will simply eat you and all your capital.
lordaquila91 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

What from source comes this information. Maybe investors only holding their cryptocurrencies and they stopped watching every day news and their portfolio.

I'm just sharing thoughts on what I've seen on the past months and what I've been talking to different people with different backgrounds. I'm not here to determine how skilled anyone is. I'm the first one who is not very skilled on trading but I keep reading and informing on the tech. I believe the time of BTC 20K USD is over(and I really hope I'm mistaken on this and please quote me if the 20K USD comes again, and let me know I was wrong. I'll be happy on being wrong). But as of now from all the information I've collected I believe only Adoption will be the key on a long life of this market.  Smiley
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

Those who new that this market is risky from the start will invest again and not all people in depression about their loss, I know many riends who change their strategy and start earn money
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

yes agree with you. in order to keep crypto above and continue to grow, the first thing we have to do is use crypto according to its function. instead of just being a trading tool, if this continues to be done, I'm sure crypto will slowly be left behind.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: