Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

For me investing on a cryptocurrency can be really profitable when we could find a project that has a good concept and proven to be a good project that has the capability to thrive in the business world. when that happen, then the future of that project along with it's coin will be good.
Its hard to choose good coin in this market, but if you want to have sure profit with your investment, go for the top coins. Investment should be put in the right place so your money will be safe. Cryptocurrency gives us so much hope for a better future and let's do our job to support this market.

It is why you always need to analyze so you can find out the coin for your investment. And I think you can choose to invest in bitcoin only because bitcoin will increase higher in the future. But if you want to diversify to many coins, then you can analyze first, and then you need to buy the coins in the market. After you get the coin, don't forget to send to your wallet for the safety investment because you don't know how long the exchange will still online.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

I agree with you, it's a great idea, except ourselves nobody will give bitcoin life. I also want to add that we saw the beginning of growth, just don't sell your coins, demand begins to exceed supply and the course itself will start to grow, we can increase the rate if we do it together.
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

yes i agree with you. as a true trader we must be optimistic that we can develop this digital world better than before, of course by investing and supporting its development. with that crypto it has a long life.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

I think Bitcoin will just stay as a speculative digital gold and those other altcoins will take the job for the mass adoption for normal people's daily transactions. That's the reality I am seeing in the future and whatever you guys do, bitcoin's fee and long transaction time will always exist that people won't like.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

When we believe in the crypto market, investment will come in a positive and meaningful way and good campaigns and coins will exist. I always believe in Bitcoin and the market will have good results in the late this year.

MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

I believe that once all the governments will undestand how wrong were they and how their descisions had slowed the development of human race. But it is not the nearest future.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Crypto currencies have huge perspective and a great future. Unfortunately, in 2018 it was almost impossible to gain great profits, because the market was red. If you want to take part in the crypto reality you need to be always patient.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

...adoption...
You're right. Accepted by the communities outside cryptospace, companies and by the government (but not in a regulated way, I hope, I don't know how). For now, let the crypto start-ups to be a registered company, and let the company develop their platform/product as well as their own blockchain.

This is a great vision but again I don't think governments will be interested with putting in some regulations. Do you think, even moderate regulations seeking privacy and security are wrong too?
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

Depend my experience investment is not easy and can our future in second. Many people already release their opinion about this but they don't realize about reality because reality is hope, that was wrong. For me, reality is market condition and how we can deal with it. So, let's keep going with our hope but also with wise calculation, change our future with crypto until limit we have, not fit just leave it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Most of teams behind ICOs underlined that their projects is here to avoid regulations and current law, so it would be impossible for them to get support.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

I fully agree with the author of this post. I also think that we should promote cryptocurrencies ourselves, do some insignificant things at first glance, but this will help cryptocurrencies become more significant. The community here is large and if everyone will use to pay for something or cryptocurrency, it will be good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

The hard truth is that you can't convince people to what to do with here in cryptocurrency. This field is decentralized. My point here, developers of cryptocurrency should do their best to improve the technology behind these cryptocurrency. Knowing that they are racing to improve the verification time. Knowing that they're doing their best to beat those hackers. This makes investments here in cryptocurrency so volatile because of these some issues.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

As for me, it may take several ages to improve peoples opinion about BTC and other tokens and make them trust ICO once more, but it may be faster.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

As long as you've been doing something good for cryptocurrencies then you are contributing it to the best that you can. Not only by buying, selling and using it for the crypto economy.

And to those that are very disappointed until now, there's no need to think of the negativities that we've been receiving everyday. Counter it by accumulating more coins on your bags, fill it with better and cheaper coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

I think institutional investors will pay attention to cryptocurrencies  when they won't change so rigidly in price. And won't be an artificial pumps and dumps there. This will happen when a single large cryptocurrency holder or a group of such holders will no longer have a huge impact on the entire market. With such a small capitalization of $ 200 billion for them it is extremely easy.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Many people lost their interest because crypto does not show its development yet (in price). But many people also still stay here, it because many people still believe that crypto will show its development soon. In my opinion, it's not easy to use crypto or the coin we have in our daily life because it still being a strange thing for the society.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

You are right, most people in this industry are here for profit through speculation, but it is difficult to use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, because not many countries have legalized crypto-currencies. But in the future the situation may change.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

yes, crypto investment and trading have a season, so the volatility cycle is difficult to predict. but investment and trade are the first steps to creating crypto transactions.

and, today I started using crypto for each transaction, even though the transaction value is small.

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Hello! well said! I totally agree with you! We ourselves must begin to develop this sphere. We must act in such a way that all this becomes our future.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

The period from September to December is the time when the market for Crypto has grown the most since the time of the golden eggs for the Christmas holidays. The hens will appear at this time as the big guys start pushing the market up, a big trap celebrating the new year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: