Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
mattukarsamb

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Investing in real estate has always been profitable, it is passive income, which today works without cryptocurrency. The most important thing you can really do now is to collect a company of people who will work directly on the purchase of real estate.
Yeah that is a good way of investment. No one is disappointed with this investment yet and all of them are happy with the profit they gain from it but there is something special in the investment of cryptocurrencies. In crypto an investor can get a huge profit in one year which a real estate investor get in dozens of years.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

The key to higher priced crypto is definitely wide spread adoption, I have seen one or two projects release this year which will bring crypto to the wider masses and they will use it without realising it is blokchain based. Speculation can only take a currency so far, it needs to make the jump into the mainstream conciousness for it to really progress.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

This is the reality. Whenever we lost big amount of money, we also lose our confidence and lessen the trust about bitcoin and other crypto coins. Not all will still benefit from this kind of investment.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

I really hope so, that the crypto market will met it's most stable condition. When it is met then the crypto market should be controllable and it would be a lot safer than the current condition.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:42:29 AM

This is the reality. Whenever we lost big amount of money, we also lose our confidence and lessen the trust about bitcoin and other crypto coins. Not all will still benefit from this kind of investment.
Yes, this is the reality of all investments, of course there is a risk and we must be prepared for all the risks, as well as if we are going to invest in crypto, we have to be prepared for the risks, especially with crypto conditions like today.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

Sure this situation is the nightmare for every crypto holders, especially he buy they investment in january 2018 and still holding untill now. I think it will be a long time to wait if they want to get back their investment.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

Crypto is full of unexpected surprises and crypto if we predict it is not in line with expectations. But if crypto is adopted massively, real changes will be seen and can be felt by all parties related to crypto.

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

a key question often avoided by most crypto enthusiasts is whether or not decentralization and mass adoption are compatible?
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

Indeed, I am one of those guys who came in sept 2017. Was astonishing to see whatever coin you invest in, is going up, I didn't sold. But, later as they went downhill, I realized the importance of fundamentals.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

I think that in the last year many less users joined the crypto community. But, I agree completely that we can not look only at the price of Bitcoin. First of all, it is a payment instrument and not a speculative tool. When people understand this, then the adoption will begin and we will start to approach the mainstream much faster.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

This can be a good time to make an investment, cause the price is still low for everyone to make a purchase, so in the next few months it could be better condition in the market and the profit will be generated from the investment.
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

I really agree with your friends' thoughts! of course price speculation is not a determinant in the crypto world, but we ourselves determine that price with work, development, so that one day people can come back to believe and not turn away from crypto.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

After pass one year at 2018 we faced bad moment with bitcoin and altcoin price, many investor make fault with trusted bitcoin and altcoin will growing up at the end of year, but look your self how much money have lost because lower price of crypto.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

Right now, time forprofits is inconvinient for any investitor. Graphics charts show for first time in last 4 years different situtation per months. I advice nowninvestment and profit will become reality there in Q1 of 2019 and so on.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

I agree with the author, we should do the best we can help to implement projects, at least we should believe and not panic sell to the institutional and whales

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

maybe you can invest in addition to cryptocurrency as an example maybe you can invest in the property maybe in your country like that, with property investment safer than cryptocurrency investment, but all investments have their own risks.
ufalo3

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is still very difficult because of the high volatility of assets on cryptomarket. Most users use well-known cryptocurrencies like assets they believe. And that is the true path to steady income.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

I myself have been using cryptocurrency since 2016, and then I did not think once about speculation in the market, of course 2017 brought a lot of people speculators , but I think the cryptocurrency in the future will be well developed as it is now

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

I think that investing in cryptocurrency is needed very carefully at the moment. After all, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is quite complicated today. Many players expect cryptocurrency growth in order to profitably sell existing coins. Those who were able to guess and buy promising coins for a pittance are at a height. In reality, everything must be weighed very carefully so as not to lose to the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Huntler1993

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

The current market dip is really disturbing and has halted so many transaction since everyone is o the watch to see how things go before risking his monies. Bit i know for sure things will not remain like this throughout, with patience things will get better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: