Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
lordaquila91 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

That is true, adoption is the most important thing that cryptocurrency needs to set some strong roots. I know there are some streaming sites that you can pay subscription with btc and eth. Or even to buy cosmetics, tech and even gambling with cryptocurrency. I wouldn't recommend this last one though  Grin

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:33 AM

...adoption...
You're right. Accepted by the communities outside cryptospace, companies and by the government (but not in a regulated way, I hope, I don't know how). For now, let the crypto start-ups to be a registered company, and let the company develop their platform/product as well as their own blockchain.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

I agree, I am supporting the best projects I believe are going for mass adoption and will give a positive impact globally. It starts with us not to participate in the shitcoins or scam coins.

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

Projects that have raised capital by the end of 2017 have not really created value for the community, the industry is too new and needs time to grow.
Investing at this time is very risky, but the risk goes along with the profit, find out the project, find out potential projects and invest for future.
I sold out all of tokens to invest in Organicco: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
Hope they can reach caps soon and start make our world better!
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

it's true that adopting cryptocurrency is something we have to do, because if we have and sell it it's a big mistake
andytruongct

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

I am also an investor at the time of September 2017. I also invest a large amount of money in this market. It is important that you know how to stop loss the right time and buy it for a better price. If you are truly a true investor, find out the coin that you hold and place your trust in it, place your trust in the market. If that's not the case, then quickly pull out of this market.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

The adoption still ongoing and soon, people will see that their investment in the cryptocurrency will grow too. That's true that people lost interest by watching their investment value is going down, but I am sure that in someday, they can see their investment will become bigger. Right now, many people using the chance to buy as much coin as they can because they know that soon, the situations will change and they can make a big profit. We only need to wait for the time so we can see what we did before will give something big for us, so be patient.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

$ 200 billion for the cryptocurrency market is a drop in compared to what could be. you just need to be patient and wait for the real investors to come
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

$ 200 billion for the cryptocurrency market is a drop in compared to what could be. you just need to be patient and wait for the real investors to come

It's true we need to be patient for the market going better again and I also believe that the real investors will come soon. Adopting cryptocurrency are we need to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

You absolutely right...cause this reason BTC has accepted by many people in worldwide...adoption and solid community that use crypto for use in real life....one story' is 1000 btc for buy pizza...cause of this many people has accepted btc for buy goods in real life...but right now is only hype,speculatuion, and community only thing of him/her self not united... community should contribute for their crypto... BTC can accepted cause many community has contribute for BTC like (make wallet app,make Service via btc and etc)...so evosystem of BTC is life in over community... don't wait big investor...we are investor that buy crypto for using in real life....
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

And the consequences after the adoption you imagine. Maybe it will be even worse than now, because the income tax will be introduced. First you need to have less hamsters on the market, which should reduce volatility, then you can do without regulation.

team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

Good advice and observations. what I understand, someone who buys crypto, must think to connect, not only buy cheap or declining prices and sell prices up. For payment of payments, there are still few who can accept as a transaction tool.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

real adoption without the support of the government will not succeed and something that is useless. like regulations in a country that only allows fiat money as a legitimate payment and if we use crypto, then we have committed illegal actions. indeed in some countries crypto has become a means of payment and is often used to buy goods. on average the people also do not know crypto and I think the first thing to do is to educate about crypto
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

And adoption will only happen when there is regulation. Irony as it is.
The rest of us oppose regulations because it would be decentralized soon and that crypto survives without government intervening its development. With all these being discussed, all your money put into crypto are now -80%, can you imagine what they did? And regulations aren't even there yet.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bindu124

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

The product plays a vital role in the project as the project is related to the product itself. Whatever the planning, strategies, marketing and advertising will depend upon the product so yes, a product is important for a project.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: Incodium Coin – Medium

Official Telegram Channel: Incodium

Official Twitter: Incodium (@Incodium_Daniel) | Twitter

Official Reddit: Incodium (u/INCOmate) - Reddit
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

real adoption without the support of the government will not succeed and something that is useless. like regulations in a country that only allows fiat money as a legitimate payment and if we use crypto, then we have committed illegal actions. indeed in some countries crypto has become a means of payment and is often used to buy goods. on average the people also do not know crypto and I think the first thing to do is to educate about crypto
Here's story in telegram grup
James Allen:
As we wrap up our time (for now) in Ia, the CoffeeCoin project is very happy to announce our support of Mr. Iwan Raus and Kahiyang Coffee's Greenbelt initiative to connect Ia coffee farmers directly with domestic roasters and cafes. Previously, small farmers and cooperatives had to sell their coffee at the cheapest price to large buyers who processed and exported their coffees in bulk to international commercial buyers.

The Greenbelt initiative helps small coffee growing cooperatives to sell their best beans at a higher price directly to local buyers and provides an opportunity for local cafes to roast, serve and introduce delicious Ia coffees direct from source to local and international tourists. A win-win solution from farm-to-cup.

As their mission aligns with ours, we have agreed to work together. We have provided this locally-built roaster for their project and look forward to integrating our CoffeeCoin payments and COF-powered blockchain coffee tracking and tracing into their project over the coming year.

this example that's we can use....try to use in country that allowed peer to peer use crypto....
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

It is funny to hear people saying price do not matter, it does matter, apart from the people that were in the space during Satoshi days and when 1000BTC was used to by Pizza, most people enter the space because we saw the price of BTC moving up. I can assure you if btc goes to $1 today most people won't by it, because those people saying it is going back to $20k are nor buying now that it is $6k

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

Mass adoption or cryptocurrency is really the next step in its life cycle as it will not only make it grow more but it will also stabilize the current prices that we have today. However there are still many people who are either hesitant or does not know cryptocurrency and I think what we need to do is become an advocate of cryptocurrency because in that way we can make more people be interested to it and its adoption.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Yes that is true, in addition to this is that even though all of the people adapt to this system. More and more company will create a system like this, and I think that is one of the reasons why do cryptocurrency fall. because money in our market keeps on distributed on multiple crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: