Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128599 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
It would be good to see such a decision from project Greencoin. By the way, you can imagine that thanks to this innovation, the public would receive real data on harmful emissions into the atmosphere. Since I think that the real numbers hide from people. And here everything is transparent and accessible. It remains unchanged in the blockchain. That's what I understand help in the struggle for the environment!
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

http://www.grcoin.com/

At least pick a unique name.
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
It would be good to see such a decision from project Greencoin. By the way, you can imagine that thanks to this innovation, the public would receive real data on harmful emissions into the atmosphere. Since I think that the real numbers hide from people. And here everything is transparent and accessible. It remains unchanged in the blockchain. That's what I understand help in the struggle for the environment!
The main thing that the real numbers in the future did not affect people, because the state is not in vain that some things are hidden from ordinary citizens
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

I am pleased with projects that, thanks to Blockchain technology, aim to revolutionize green systems that can really provide real and meaningful solutions to real problems around the world! I want to know the conditions for investors?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

I am pleased with projects that, thanks to Blockchain technology, aim to revolutionize green systems that can really provide real and meaningful solutions to real problems around the world! I want to know the conditions for investors?
But after all, in this project, the blockchain serves to ensure that all data is in a safe place and without the possibility of competitors hacking
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I absolutely agree with you. First of all we need to be self-conscious about the importance of keeping our nature clean
Phileste

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

But after all, in this project, the blockchain serves to ensure that all data is in a safe place and without the possibility of competitors hacking
In fact, now there are a lot of hackers who can break even the chain of the blockchain, there have been cases when someone else’s money was withdrawing
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
I think that developers understand the importance of running a mobile application. But now the main thing is the launch of the most basic platform.
To make a mobile application on both platforms, it is very expensive, you need to do everything correctly on the main one and then it will be possible to decide further

For now the important thing to do is to focus with the developments and the marketing so that more investors will come and support the project. They still needs more marketing and promotions and add more supported coins.
For such a project it is a very good option to hold conferences where people are ready to listen to you and assist in the development of the company.
I have been to a few some conferences and I think that they are really important because give possibility to share a lot of experience and popularise a project
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

In fact, now there are a lot of hackers who can break even the chain of the blockchain, there have been cases when someone else’s money was withdrawing
There are so me ways to hack chains and the most widespread is 51 percent attack. However, now a lot of ways of protection from different attacks is also arise
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

Project development costs a lot of money. Do you know how much a good programmer's work hours cost? Now imagine how much does the work of a team of programmers cost? And even more so as a rule, development lasts more than one month ... Therefore, IT projects always need a lot of money.
Programmers today are probably one of the highest paid professions. But in the case of project Greencoin, I think that many people come in or make a substantial discount or even help for free. All the same, Greencoin is aimed at a very noble mission!
There are a few of projects with such a noble mission. Even though Greencoin aim is not to bring profit, it is planned to solve real issues..
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

Promotion costs a lot can be more expensive than the development of the project itself, because now without advertising is not one project and does not live long on the market
In the case of project Greencoin, promotion can be much cheaper and easier because the project plans to work in the field of environmental protection and many people are willing to donate development assistance to the project.
By the way, there are some environmental and charity organisation and Greencoin can have a promotion with their help.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

People you forget that money is just paper that cannot be compared with ecology. You say that everyone is interested in profits and money, then tell me when there is no fresh air on the planet, then why would you need money. After all, there is no life.
I was in China, and my surprise was that they sell oxygen in balloons for $ 10 / you imagine. Sell ​​oxygen? What are you talking about here. Ecology is the first thing you need to talk about, and not only money will not help you when there is no life.
Forests are cut down in Russia, oil is poured in the Ocean. Did you know that the Ocean and forests give us 70% of all oxygen? not! then what kind of money are you talking about ...
Ohh, u gave as some interesting statistics and honestly to say I haven’t heard this before. I believe we will manage to solve most of or environmental problems. However, we have to face a lot of obstacles..
I believe it will become one of top it this sphere, because personally I haven’t met any other that have such a strong green product to develop
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

Admin tell me how you are moving the process of attracting investors. Where I can see how much you have already collected. At least 5000 Ethereum collected?
At this moment 0 eth have been collected, because our Pre- Sale starts on November 16th, 2018, but we have already many registered users in our Whitelist and that is a good start, and we will have Blockchain conferences events during our Token sale with the purpose to atractt more and more investors for the success of the project
The fact that you opened the bounty thread is great news.
I did not understand at what event, you will speak. Maybe I get to attend. Make sure the announcement in the telegraph, because I can not always go to the forum.
It is not always convenient web site  and for me to read all the latest discussions here on the forum, so I prefer to find news on their website and Telegram group
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

http://www.grcoin.com/

At least pick a unique name.
By the way, yes. Subsequently, when listing on the stock exchange or entering CoinMarketCap service, there will be problems and it will be necessary to carry out re-branding.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

The main thing that the real numbers in the future did not affect people, because the state is not in vain that some things are hidden from ordinary citizens
It seems to me that there should be no concealment of information. Even if this information is negative, people need to know the truth.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!

Yes it is very real and currently some organizations are trying to work with drones to ease work load, it is already happening and not for long now many people will embrace the idea because as was said modern scientific is growing fast as well aa development. Greencoin project is very essential in our present day life where we neglect the planet.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
This Greencoin project may well be a revolutionary solution for the direction of environmental protection!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: