Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128598 times)
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

What do you feel is the most important social media channel for you? Smiley
I have a plenty of them, but honestly I was never deeply interested in ecological issues.. However, now Greencoin coin just opened up my eyes to all these problems, that cause so much harm to our nature ..
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

How much can it last? I think that someone who wanted to have already left this industry, but there is no point in leaving now.
How long it will last no one knows))). Maybe a year or two. Do not even be surprised at this.
No one here can deliver specific deadlines, projects are developing for a very long time.
It seems to me that the timing is not an indicator at all. It is better not to invest in time but provide the user with a finished product.
Time is a good indicator. Companies must work very quickly to gain market share in a competitive market environment.
It is so difficult to know about all the recent improvements that I am rather confused about them all. So are scams, some will never even appear on a market and some other fail to develop own product..
gatucci

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

What do you feel is the most important social media channel for you? Smiley
I have a plenty of them, but honestly I was never deeply interested in ecological issues.. However, now Greencoin coin just opened up my eyes to all these problems, that cause so much harm to our nature ..
Ecology is very important for all mankind. And I think that only very successful projects can solve these problems.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

How much can it last? I think that someone who wanted to have already left this industry, but there is no point in leaving now.
How long it will last no one knows))). Maybe a year or two. Do not even be surprised at this.
No one here can deliver specific deadlines, projects are developing for a very long time.
It seems to me that the timing is not an indicator at all. It is better not to invest in time but provide the user with a finished product.
I am just horrified with what is happening on market right now and it is a great challenge to any project realisation
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

I am just horrified with what is happening on market right now and it is a great challenge to any project realisation
I have lost around 2k dollars because this rapid dump.. but I am not in despair. I decided not to sell all my coins
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

I leave the market or disappear as you say weak projects. projects that failed to develop their product or for example those who could not interest investors.
Although there are examples when due to the strong market dips (as it is now), both strong and promising projects disappear and disappear ... this is very annoying.
Unfortunately, the weak leave the market, and the strong remain afloat. Shitty coins come out, fall in price to the floor, and only companies that have a lively and promising idea are in balance. The fall of Bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon that may soon turn around or fall even lower. And only promising coins can survive in this market.
In such difficult times, when even Bitcoin and Ethereum dog down, I think it is best not to invest. For half a day I lost 200 dollars only on Ethereum. But I do not withdraw yet
It is a pity that it is so difficult to foresee market movements. I think if you knew that Ethereum is cheaper, you would have sold it yesterday, despite the fact that yesterday there was also a low price.
I don’t really shocked with Ethereum dumps. It was obvious that soon it will begin  to fall. ETH is no longer stable and reliable because of scam tokens that run on Ethereum platform. There is only on problem, I haven’t sold my ETH. I thought it wouldn’t occur so fast
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

What the hell is going on the market ?? I could not believe that all major altcoins and Bitcoin are falaling in price so rapidly. I wish it end till the December..
I could not say for sure why this dump has started, but I am sure it is controlled by big traders . However, we don’t know what they really want..
This will end when you sell all your cryptocurrency. Grin
I do not want to sell all my coins, but now I understand that this is most likely a forced action. We will wait for the new rise of the market to invest ..
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Many technical analysis gurus say that their charts say that there will be an explosive growth in the market soon. How do you want to believe that they are not mistaken.
I don’t know what the gurus of technical analysis say there ... when I look in the Blockfolio, I see a terrible picture of a red-bloody market ...
I hope, just like the growth ended in 2017. So the fall will end soon. Smiley
I don’t know if it gonna end this year, because personally I have rather pessimistic forecasts. The only thing left is patiently waiting
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

Many technical analysis gurus say that their charts say that there will be an explosive growth in the market soon. How do you want to believe that they are not mistaken.
I don’t know what the gurus of technical analysis say there ... when I look in the Blockfolio, I see a terrible picture of a red-bloody market ...
I don’t know if it gonna end this year, because personally I have rather pessimistic forecasts. The only thing left is patiently waiting
The market is moving up and down now. I think we can try to make money on it.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

What the hell is going on the market ?? I could not believe that all major altcoins and Bitcoin are falaling in price so rapidly. I wish it end till the December..
I could not say for sure why this dump has started, but I am sure it is controlled by big traders . However, we don’t know what they really want..
I do not want to sell all my coins, but now I understand that this is most likely a forced action. We will wait for the new rise of the market to invest ..
You guys don't think it's too late to sell. Soon the market will go up and you will be left without your coins?
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

Yes, there are a lot of projects that do not represent anything of themselves, but simply lead astray and discourage the investment in this industry from new investors.
I think that Greencoin is a quality project. And it will be successful not only in cryptocurrencies, but also in other markets.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:40 AM

Now we’ve got some kind of trend - different areas of life create projects on the blockchain. and with this project the struggle for ecology on the planet is entering a new phase.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

If competently approach to the development it is possible to obtain the quality platform for the promotion of environmental ideas. I'm sure that this future is more near than we think.
houfalu

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:11:01 AM

If competently approach to the development it is possible to obtain the quality platform for the promotion of environmental ideas. I'm sure that this future is more near than we think.
The team of this project needs to aim to take a monopoly, the revolution will be when the platform will work in the market.
Summii567

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

A lot of people thinks that crypto has gone to shit, but there are some chances for it to recover
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
Whether you will create a personal wallet for Greencoin tokens.
In a down market situation, I hope you can reach soft cup

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

I leave the market or disappear as you say weak projects. projects that failed to develop their product or for example those who could not interest investors.
Although there are examples when due to the strong market dips (as it is now), both strong and promising projects disappear and disappear ... this is very annoying.
Unfortunately, the weak leave the market, and the strong remain afloat. Shitty coins come out, fall in price to the floor, and only companies that have a lively and promising idea are in balance. The fall of Bitcoin is a temporary phenomenon that may soon turn around or fall even lower. And only promising coins can survive in this market.
In such difficult times, when even Bitcoin and Ethereum dog down, I think it is best not to invest. For half a day I lost 200 dollars only on Ethereum. But I do not withdraw yet
It is a pity that it is so difficult to foresee market movements. I think if you knew that Ethereum is cheaper, you would have sold it yesterday, despite the fact that yesterday there was also a low price.
I don’t really shocked with Ethereum dumps. It was obvious that soon it will begin  to fall. ETH is no longer stable and reliable because of scam tokens that run on Ethereum platform. There is only on problem, I haven’t sold my ETH. I thought it wouldn’t occur so fast

Most people believe the end of eth is near but i still not believe that a project like eth will just die especially not with a founder like vitalik, am yet to see that project that can take over eth place, eth may have some issues in their network and i don't think it's beyond fixing, btc has not shown any stability either yet people seem fine with it.

Thanks to eth we have many erc20 projects to choose from, whether they turned out to be successful or not is their problem, bottom line is eth provide services which 99% of the project in the market today can't boost of.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

Do you expect to repeat last year's scenario? I wish it were. I think that many hope once again to see this rapid growth of the market!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

If they are often mistaken, it means that they are not professional traders.
Real professionals make money in any market.
It's just that in a growing market it was easy to trade on exchanges and so many people thought of themselves as professional traders. And when the situation on the market has changed they have failed.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

The fall is very strong. Only Ripple is confidently holding on. And all the other coins fell by almost 20% ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: