Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128599 times)
Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

The market is constantly evolving and people already treat it differently.
It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Nowadays, modern people already understand the very essence of cryptocurrency and want it to develop
Very few people understand the essence of cryptocurrency, and it does not matter for these people whether the cryptocurrency will develop or not.
Well, development in any case should be, now for a long time nothing stands still.
houfalu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

You will not get a quick profit like last year and therefore now it is best to invest I think that it is the only chance today to earn in crypt
Smart and experienced investors are now actively investing in projects. as it turns out to buy at a very reasonable price and plus the projects offer a lot of bonuses and rewards for investors.

Smart investors have long sold everything and sit outside the market. The fall is not even close to completion. I believe that all projects should return to the levels of the beginning of 2017 when there was no bubble.
Perhaps this is the right decision, but now a few times have changed, now you need to keep on the stock exchange longer
I think that many investors will start investing very soon, and the market will go up.
we will get big profit during a bullish trend
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

It seems to me that public opinion about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is just beginning to change. Since until recently, most people considered this to be some kind of financial pyramid.
Nowadays, modern people already understand the very essence of cryptocurrency and want it to develop
Very few people understand the essence of cryptocurrency, and it does not matter for these people whether the cryptocurrency will develop or not.
Well, development in any case should be, now for a long time nothing stands still.
I hope that this project will help cryptocurrency to become more famous and popular all over the world.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

I hope that this project will help cryptocurrency to become more famous and popular all over the world.
Maybe it will, but no one knows for sure, because everything is tedious for much more time, because the path of each project is very long
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Maybe it will, but no one knows for sure, because everything is tedious for much more time, because the path of each project is very long
What do you have in mind - the path of each project is very long?
There are projects that are developing very quickly.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

For me, only smart contracts are developing rapidly, but they very quickly disappear into the background
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

For me, only smart contracts are developing rapidly, but they very quickly disappear into the background
Not only smart contracts are moving fast. I know a lot of projects that have developed rapidly and continue to work successfully.
federicocrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

The topic of environmental protection is always relevant, and I think that your project may be of interest to many large investors.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I have no doubt that in the field of ecology, you can make good money. This is the same kind of business as the others. Therefore, nothing is surprising.
At first, I didn’t understand how to make money on projects related to the environment, but now I understand that they can be very profitable
Environmental projects are different from other types of businesses, but its can really be very profitable.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

will you increase hardcap in this bad market situation? or its still fine for you?

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

I want to believe in it! but unfortunately not everything depends on the project team, developer and community. Much depends on the overall situation in the crypto market.
this is really true. In this situation best solution is replace date of crowdsale
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Guys, do you think that right now to hodl cryptocurrency is more profitable than investing in ICO?
on dump like this hold always better then some investments. Noone project dont wanna make ICO on this market
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

Many people still believe that cryptocurrency is a pyramid and fraud. This market needs to develop for a long time.
Imagine that there are people who generally believe that Blockchain and Bitcoin are one and the same))) People generally are not at all familiar with technology or with terminology.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

Guys, do you think that right now to hodl cryptocurrency is more profitable than investing in ICO?
on dump like this hold always better then some investments. Noone project dont wanna make ICO on this market

Best thing anyone will tell you in this period is to hodl your tokens until the bear's are out of the woods, if you don't sell then you haven't lose money, it is very hard to look my portfolio now Grin but am hodling strong through this blood bath, hopefully bulls will return soon.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

Well, it's silly to think so, there is no fraud, you just need to be able to use the exchange
People are always afraid of the strange and unusual. so it was with all the technology. Time will pass and the blockchain and bitcoin will firmly enter the daily lives of millions of people.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

I agree, very few projects conduct a successful ico in this market. Even very high-quality projects often can not collect the necessary amount.
That's for sure! But you must admit that this is difficult is not possible. Some projects manage to raise enough funds to implement their plans.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

I agree, very few projects conduct a successful ico in this market. Even very high-quality projects often can not collect the necessary amount.
That's for sure! But you must admit that this is difficult is not possible. Some projects manage to raise enough funds to implement their plans.

as long as the project is quality I am sure they can raise funds at least through Softcap. so believe that this project will succeed

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

no one here can guarantee that the project will definitely pass and will collect all the funds that are needed
There are no guarantees on the crypto market ... who guarantees something to you that is trying to deceive you. Everything has to be done only at one's own peril and risk.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

This is the main problem of all new technologies. While the new technology will capture the market should take a long time.
Blockchain technology has been around for many years. Even Bitcoin has been used by people for almost 10 years. Just the majority of the population does not even try to figure out what and how. Therefore, the process is very slow.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: