Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

When will the alpha version of the application? And what partners have you managed to attract for this? I think this is very important for the success of the project in the initial stages.
I think everything will be according to the roadmap of this project. I would rather see a presentation of this project at international conferences. I think that could tell me a lot.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

When will the alpha version of the application? And what partners have you managed to attract for this? I think this is very important for the success of the project in the initial stages.
I think everything will be according to the roadmap of this project. I would rather see a presentation of this project at international conferences. I think that could tell me a lot.
Already know about something? When will these conferences. I just wanted to see an interview with the team members. I think you need to study the team before the start.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Already know about something? When will these conferences. I just wanted to see an interview with the team members. I think you need to study the team before the start.
In any case, you need to take part in Airdrop. Such a coin will be very promising in the future. Please tell me the number of participants is limited or not?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Excellent project with a great future. I will follow the news from the developers. Now I especially do not see the results of the team.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Very interesting idea. But in this market there is a huge competition and I think the project should become the best in order to take the lead in this market.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Very interesting idea. But in this market there is a huge competition and I think the project should become the best in order to take the lead in this market.
It seems to me that with good development, the team will be able to occupy its niche even with a small number of users at the initial stage of work, and later, to interest a large number of participants.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

In any case, you need to take part in Airdrop. Such a coin will be very promising in the future. Please tell me the number of participants is limited or not?
Now we can only get information about the number of tokens that will be offered to the airdrop. I think we should also take into account the duration of the campaign.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

It seems to me that with good development, the team will be able to occupy its niche even with a small number of users at the initial stage of work, and later, to interest a large number of participants.
I think that the support of partners is important for such development. What is now known about the future partners of the project?
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

Now we can only get information about the number of tokens that will be offered to the airdrop. I think we should also take into account the duration of the campaign.
the timing will depend on the interest of investors. I'm having a hard time figuring out how fast the airdrop campaign is going to be, but I think we need to know how many tokens are offered to one member.
Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

PLATTEX, in my opinion a necessary project, since the project was just born there are shortcomings that I think will soon be finalized. question to the developers-when you call the people who work on the project, I want to know the team in person. Roll Eyes

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

I would like to wish the team a successful start of the project during airdrop. It is difficult to attract attention at such an early stage. I think you have a lot of potential.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

I would like to wish the team a successful start of the project during airdrop. It is difficult to attract attention at such an early stage. I think you have a lot of potential.
After some study of the information I become a supporter of the opinion that the project really has value for many users. But it is difficult for us to estimate how the full stage of development will take place.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

I still want to study in more detail the description of how Plattex will participate in a security system that can protect customers in transactions.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

After some study of the information I become a supporter of the opinion that the project really has value for many users. But it is difficult for us to estimate how the full stage of development will take place.
I think that the value of the token can be increased throughout the development period. Each new phase of the project will add interest to the PTX.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

What can affect the speed of development of the project? I would like to learn about the team's ability to speed up the development process.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

I still want to study in more detail the description of how Plattex will participate in a security system that can protect customers in transactions.
I think we will get an update of white paper in the development process of Plattex, but it seems to me that the demo version would be a great way to learn about the work of the project.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

What can affect the speed of development of the project? I would like to learn about the team's ability to speed up the development process.
It seems to me that external factors can affect each of the described stages of development. For example, partners ' interest in development and other project participants.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

Why did the project representatives not report the conditions of the airdrop? Will this information be presented before the start of this campaign?
snos-boss

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

Why did the project representatives not report the conditions of the airdrop? Will this information be presented before the start of this campaign?
There are two days left before the launch of Airdrop. I hope during this time we will learn the news from the project representatives here or on other communication channels. I'm tracking this event.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

It seems to me that external factors can affect each of the described stages of development. For example, partners ' interest in development and other project participants.
I thought the team should take this into account when calculating these periods. I think the amount of investment will be more important than the other factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: