Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

I have many more questions about the project, but the team offers a promising scope for the PTX token. It's interesting for me.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

I would like to know the economic value of the token when working with your product. Can I be able to passively profit when storing your tokens?
I have not seen any information about deposit accrual. I think the list of features that will be available in Plattex can be disclosed in a new version of white paper.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

I would like to see the reaction of the project representatives. How does the team estimate the number of potential participants in airdrop? What strategy is aimed at increasing the number of participants?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

It can be said that Plattex is a significant project for individuals and groups in this volatile electronic money market. But in order for the project to achieve its goals and be widely supported by the community, Plattex should provide solutions and applications fully in the development roadmap.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

It can be said that Plattex is a significant project for individuals and groups in this volatile electronic money market. But in order for the project to achieve its goals and be widely supported by the community, Plattex should provide solutions and applications fully in the development roadmap.
You are right, I think the project can create significant improvements for e-commerce users and many others. I hope the team is ready for work.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

You are right, I think the project can create significant improvements for e-commerce users and many others. I hope the team is ready for work.
I think all the processes are still being prepared for development, according to the since the team has not reported any additional information about its first steps except the launch of Airdrop.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

I think the team can use the community's opinion to understand more about the needs of the participants. This would bring good results both in the airdrop and in the further development.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

I think the team can use the community's opinion to understand more about the needs of the participants. This would bring good results both in the airdrop and in the further development.
well, I hope so. So far I have not seen that team conducts an analysis of public opinion. I expect to learn about this during the Airdrop.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

well, I hope so. So far I have not seen that team conducts an analysis of public opinion. I expect to learn about this during the Airdrop.
Despite the general description in the white paper, the team was able to draw the attention of the community. I think that the PLATTEX token on the exchange can be a success.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

Despite the general description in the white paper, the team was able to draw the attention of the community. I think that the PLATTEX token on the exchange can be a success.
well, the roadmap reveals their plan, and with the right approach to the development, I think that such a product can bring great benefit, and therefore it's a good profit for investors.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

well, the roadmap reveals their plan, and with the right approach to the development, I think that such a product can bring great benefit, and therefore it's a good profit for investors.
Airdrop phase will be able to show the community interest in this idea. I would like to see information on the final number of participants of the campaign.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

a good idea will be successful with the support of the community and the presence of a professional team. I see that part of the success is already there.  Smiley
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

a good idea will be successful with the support of the community and the presence of a professional team. I see that part of the success is already there.  Smiley
The team must get so de investment for continued development. I don't quite understand what the amount of investment needed to achieve the ultimate  purpose of the project. There are these data?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

The team must get so de investment for continued development. I don't quite understand what the amount of investment needed to achieve the ultimate  purpose of the project. There are these data?
with this  question, I think you need to contact the development team. Only they know what must be brought to development.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

with this  question, I think you need to contact the development team. Only they know what must be brought to development.
I think we should start with the Airdrop, and then we can see how the team could begin its work.  After all, the demo version will be presented this year.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

as I understand it, the team will be able to get all the necessary investments during the sale of tokens on the exchange. 15% of the tokens are reserved for project development.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

as I understand it, the team will be able to get all the necessary investments during the sale of tokens on the exchange. 15% of the tokens are reserved for project development.
It would be not bad to know at what stage this part will be released for sale. I'm afraid that the value of the token will fall after they are added.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

I do not understand whether there will be an open sales round and when it will be. Or will only hold airdrop at this stage?
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

I do not understand whether there will be an open sales round and when it will be. Or will only hold airdrop at this stage?
I myself do not really understand when there will be an open round of sales. But most likely you will need to take part in Airdrop. These coins seem to me very promising.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

When will the alpha version of the application? And what partners have you managed to attract for this? I think this is very important for the success of the project in the initial stages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: