Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

Which of the exchanges will be your first partner? I think there will be investors who are interested in early participation, and the name of the exchange can play an important role.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Well, I'd like to see how the team can organize work on their project. A good idea, but you have a lot of work to attract a large community.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Which of the exchanges will be your first partner? I think there will be investors who are interested in early participation, and the name of the exchange can play an important role.
It is possible that the team will add some more exchanges, but I saw the names of exchanges on the site. I think that they are quite sufficient for the first stage of the project development.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

What marketing strategy will be used while developing your product? I don't see suggestions for the community, but engaging social media for an advertising campaign can benefit the project.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

Well, I'd like to see how the team can organize work on their project. A good idea, but you have a lot of work to attract a large community.
I think that adding partners will be able to reveal more details about the use of Plattex, and to interest investors.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

I see that the team is planning to update the website at the beginning of the 2019 year. Will white paper be updated as well?
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

What marketing strategy will be used while developing your product? I don't see suggestions for the community, but engaging social media for an advertising campaign can benefit the project.
That would be great. I think the community has always benefited the ICO projects. I personally would have taken part in the Bounty campaign.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

I see that the team is planning to update the website at the beginning of the 2019 year. Will white paper be updated as well?
it seems like that, but let's we just see what development they can provide at this time. whether they will update their site and white paper or not at the beginning of January 2019 later. hopefully the team can provide information about that right now.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

it seems like that, but let's we just see what development they can provide at this time. whether they will update their site and white paper or not at the beginning of January 2019 later. hopefully the team can provide information about that right now.
First they promise to offer a demo version for review. So I think we'll soon understand how quickly the team will move forward.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

It is difficult for me now to estimate the scale of the project to the full extent. I would like to understand on what number of users the team expects in the first year after the system startup?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

It is possible that the team will add some more exchanges, but I saw the names of exchanges on the site. I think that they are quite sufficient for the first stage of the project development.
I understand correctly, these exchanges already have official agreements with the project? Partners always reflect the rating of the project. I hope that the team will continue to attract new partners from different categories.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

In the  scope that the Plattex team wants to occupy, there will be a lot of competitors. In order for the project to be well perceived by the community, the quality of the project is important. Team face can increase interest in Plattex.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

I hope that the team will be able to interest the big community with its project. Easy application of the product can be a good factor for frequent use of PTX.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

PTX Marketplace is an interesting idea, but partners have to say the first word. I would like to know the opinion of this category of participants about the application of PTX.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

I hope that the team will be able to interest the big community with its project. Easy application of the product can be a good factor for frequent use of PTX.
I think that adding partners from different regions will draw attention to the project among users around the world. I saw the team planning such a promotion.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

I think that adding partners from different regions will draw attention to the project among users around the world. I saw the team planning such a promotion.
What partners will be involved in the first stage of development? I do not understand who is interesting for Plattex at an early stage of development. I'll wait for the messages.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

I wish the Plattex team rapid development. Since it seems to me that a long period of project development can affect the interest of investors.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

What partners will be involved in the first stage of development? I do not understand who is interesting for Plattex at an early stage of development. I'll wait for the messages.
I think the project site update period will disclose some information to us. I also want to see who the team will enter into partnership agreements with.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

After the token enumeration period ends, will the token be added to the exchange immediately? During this period will be the beginning of development of the demo version?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

The Marketplace will certainly be a good platform for applying PTX. Users should trust the quality of the Plattex project so that PTX consumption becomes popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: